What games are you playing?

TKA

Mad Cunt
Former Staff
Dec 22, 2006

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010

Yeah - That was along the lines of my reaction when I first saw it. And for those of you who want it in English (subtitles):

[YOUTUBE]EsCdtS8pVxM[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway - I just imported Persona 3 Portable and am playing that now. So far I would have to say they have improved on the original. A new soundtrack for the female character (but no 'awakening' movie for Orpheus - Probably one of the best scenes in the game.)

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
starcraft 2 wings of liberty :pandalaugh:

sapientiam

Jan 1, 2010
god of war is a great game, got so much LOL when that kratos guy walks in a dark cave chatting with pandora while holding the very convenient Helios' head torchlight :pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

anyone knows when the final fantasy XIII Versus out?

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
anyone knows when the final fantasy XIII Versus out?

As far as the official sources state, it's still TBA.

In an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he concluded with:

This is still a ways off, he said, but he added "We're making preparations for a big announcement."

You can read the above interview in full here.

From the screenshots this is shaping up to be another graphically brilliant offering from Square-Enix (Let's just hope the 'dark' theme helps the plot along better than that of XIII.)

The best bet is to keep an eye on the Official Site

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Sorry that I'm going a little off-topic - But in response, I can appreciate that. In Cross Edge it is pretty much the same (although you can transfer a limited number of skill points etc. from a normal play-through) but all the achievements, items, weapons etc. that you have synthesised are all lost. Getting Platinum (I'm a completionist) is a nightmare on that game due to the huge synthesising list. :exhausted:

As for what's in the box...no thanks. The game itself is hard enough to play without someone walking in the door during the generation change. :pandalaugh:

Oh...and if anyone is thinking of buying Record of Agarest War, here's (another) incentive:

Enjoy. :pandalaugh:

Yea, I have to complete everything in a game as well. Agarest War has titles that are awarded (along with goodies) when you complete certain objectives such as synthesizing every weapon possible, obtaining all items, etc. (142 titles). That's not even including unlocking all the CG's which I need a guide for because I don't want to spend hundreds of hours on this game:wait:.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
finished playing starcraft 2 on all difficulties :pandalaugh: yeah i was bored

now i am playing witcher and rome total war

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I just got Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd a few days ago. So I've been playing that constantly since then. It's actually a surprisingly huge improvement over the first game.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
god of war 3 just to remind me myself how much i hate the ending

Reptiloid

Loli Worshipper
Mar 12, 2008
Currently playing System Shock 2 again, going for a hack & standard weapons build this time around. That game just NEVER gets old. Extremely immersive, unnerving and tons of fun to play. :love:

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
Mass Effect 2 and still on Splinter Cell: Conviction only I am getting pissed off no fucker wants to play co-op online and the people who do piss off half way through the game!

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
just finished mafia II rather short game with no exploration mode meh

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
So not worth getting?

I love GTA IV but the lack of customisation disapointed me like costumes, car mods, hideouts, extra jobs or the skill scheme they started in San Andreas.

not really worth of getting but you can download it and try it

skill scheme in san adreas was epic!!!!

GTA IV lacked most of the stuff but graphics are stunning

Mafia II well the cars are nice the guns too but its not really a game worth spending money for

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
They need a game like San Andreas but more city orientated, maybe set in Tokyo and have it about the Yakuza, Triads and other foreign gangs etc. Set in a huge map like San Andreas with the freedom of San Andreas, graphics of GTA IV. More weapons, more mini games, more vehicles, skill sets and fighting styles as well as making the character totally customisable and side missions maybe extra content on them, possibly multiple characters to play different stories etc.

An online co-op story mode would be good where each character plays a different role or even a MMO where you can choose your job set like cop, army, paramedic, gangster, taxi driver, hooker etc. each with their own skill sets, perks, fighting styles, weapon styles and jobs that earn money to upgrade stuff. Not just running around killing eachother but being part of a huge city with hundreds of people. Not like second life I mean having more interaction but having your own agenda and storyline within the game like being a taxi driver to get thugs to a bank to rob it and having the police chasing you etc and all being people rather than bots.