What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sicklychild

Jan 6, 2008
Since I finished Bioshock I have played FEAR and now am playing Left4Dead which is a disappointing game - in single player mode your teammates seem to do all of the work

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008
Since I finished Bioshock I have played FEAR and now am playing Left4Dead which is a disappointing game - in single player mode your teammates seem to do all of the work

Have you played it online yet? Because the point of the game is to play it online with real people rather than PC-controlled characters who shoot perfectly.

Fujiwara Lombart

~ Jistatsu Circle ~
Feb 15, 2009
I just playin' Assasin Creed, O2Jam Private Server, Counter Strike 1.5, and Ragnarok

Classic :lol:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
After getting Loco Roco 2 last month I haven't been able to do much else with my wife around. She's more addicted than I am!
desioner

Herik

Feb 15, 2009
My computer (Pentium 3) is not enough powerful to be able to play plays.
When my finances allowed me, I played World off Warcraft, Lineage II and Perfect World. I like roleplay game.

Haisook

Feb 19, 2009
I'm playing The Cameraman (PS1), Mr Driller G (PS1), Wipeout Pure (PSP).
I play the PS1 games on the PSP.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Disgaea 2 while I wait for my copy of Disgaea 3 to arrive.
I pre-ordered it in April '08, before there was a set release date on it, and before I had a PS3.
I thought I'd get the game ASAP, as I was planning on getting a PS3 soonish.
Well, first, I didn't expect the game to be released a whole damn YEAR later in Europe.
Second, when it's actually released, the site I pre-ordered it from is out of stock!
On top of it all, it's now weekend, which means the shitty Swedish postal system stops working.
Jesus Fucking Christ on a pogo stick.

I really should have ordered an American copy.
Then I wouldn't have to deal with this crap.
Europe sucks, and European publishers sucks harder.

Plae

Dec 16, 2008
Dead space (Finish) Crysis (Finish)
Half life 2 (Not finish) Crysis warhead (Finish)
GTA4 (Finish) BF 2
Burnout Paradise BF 2142
Resistance Fall of man (Not finish)
BF:BC (Finish)

Haisook

Feb 19, 2009
I really should have ordered an American copy.
Then I wouldn't have to deal with this crap.
Europe sucks, and European publishers sucks harder.

First off, you should be thankful you're in Europe. In Egypt where I live, there are no such thing as game publishers in the first place! All games are imported by default.

Secondly, also American publishers suck. Japanese publishers own all. :)

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I'm the kind of person who complains when things are shittier than what they should be, regardless of how shitty it is in other countries.

birujoice

Feb 25, 2009
I really like Warcraft III and KOF (all) ...
More to my great passion is the game of the old nes 8-bit ...
Until today I have here at home as the classic Mario 3, Ninja gaiden, Metroid and Zelda ...

Thanks to all ...

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008
Playing World of Goo right now. Only $4.99 on Steam for this weekend only -- anyone else get/getting it?

I like the little sounds that the goo make. XD They are so cute~

E-raven

Mar 26, 2009
Im playing Crysis, Call of Duty 4 and Doom 3 lol

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Dynasty Warriors 6 for the PS2.

Contrary to popular belief, I think it's great fun and I'm also of the opinion that the accidental lag that happens when there are too many men on screen at once is a good thing, because it usually happens when you're running towards the boss (and quits happening once you've reached him), and so it makes it feel really cinematic and epic. :)

Then again, I've only ever played DW5 on the Xbox and DW6 on the PS2, so maybe I'd have a different opinion I owned a next-gen console besides the Wii. *shrug*