What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
The Game Of Life

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You could go to school, get a job that's cool ... get lucky in the land of the rising weeaboo.

Sorry. I have no acceptable apology for the atrociously bad joke just now, but a token "sorry" is certainly mandated.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Whats weaboo?

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
A weeaboo is someone who's obsessed with Japan or it's culture.
Essentially a japanese wannabe.

A weeaboo is also often characterized as having no life. It's like 'nerd' or 'geek', only aimed at wannabe otaku.
Then again, 'otaku' in Japanese would be the equivalent of 'nerd' or 'geek' here in the west.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Ahh got it

Yea, I chuckle at people who say "I'm an otaku!" .... ok, you're "otaku" not "an otaku" and it's not a good thing.

Sorta like claiming "Yo, I'm a pedophile!" ... wtf?

Reiichinisan

Dominator
Nov 12, 2008
:damnit: Gunz and Etrian Odessy on the DS right now. Looking forward to FFXIII and Completing Devil May Cry 4 Soooooooon >=D

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
LOL, i just seen this thread now ..... well ..... :)

finished games: all the Warcraft issues, except WOW (i don't play online games with my slow line ..... if you shoot me in an online game, i probably get the notice 15 minutes after, LOL) , American McGee's Alice, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Farcry, Sniper Elite, Halo2, Fable, almost all the versions of Wolfenstein, Quake, Hexen, Resident Evil and so on, Obscure, Bioshock, Syberia, Conflict Denied, Hellgate London, ARMA, Elder Scrolls, World in Conflict, Call of Duty 2 and 3, Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid, Hitman, Grim Fandango, Combat Flight Simulator, Empire Earth 3, Gears of War ..... and some others i actually don't recall in mind the correct names :) :p

actually, playing occasionally Call of Duty 4 and Jericho (few free time), and trying to get a working way for start Assassin's Creed without hangs on the pc (NEVER used a console ..... who need a console with a good pc ? :p)

..... and, ofcourse, always looking for any other decent game that can become available (personally i prefer strategy / conquest games, but not too much really good in this field ..... and hate all the soccer / ski / cars / pseudo sports ones :p )

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Been playing Left 4 Dead since launch, and it's GREAT!

Freire

May 6, 2008
Hello guys, I'm new here, but I have read many discussions here, and think there are many interesting points of views. The last game I'm playing is FFXII, and I have to say is pretty addictive.

paschendale

individualist anarchist
Mar 5, 2008
Been banging Left 4 Dead recently.

Helios86

JAV Junior
Nov 16, 2008
When i have the time i play (at the moment only at the weekend):

- Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion Set
- Eroi 3D

In Storage i have also:

"RapeLay #3", "Schoolmate","Biko"
-> when i have more time i change to one of these games!

I'm a big fan of the Illusion Games, you know. ^^

In the week i play only a few onlinebrowser-games like:

- Zarenkriege
- Billy vs. Snakeman
- Mafia 1930
- Kiez King 2.0

There are really good to relax a bit from every day and make fun too.

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
This week my focus has pretty much just been on Gears of War 2 but I want to start playing Mirrors Edge as soon as I'm finished with the solo campaign.

antey2008

Child of Godspeed
Apr 17, 2008
GTA 4, Need For Speed Undercover, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Romance of the three Kingdoms 11
these are for the next 5 months i rekon

paschendale

individualist anarchist
Mar 5, 2008
Is it worth the buy?

Attention!! DO NOT BUY games!! Attention!!
That’s what internetz are for, beibie (said in Ostin Powers voice). Go to a torrent site and download it.
To directly answer your open-minded question, I’ll say this: if you like FPS, zombie-apocalypse, team-play, then it’s worth the buy; that’s in general. Now in my godly-supreme truth, the game, after a few days, tends to bore the shit out my sociopathic psyche, suggesting you NOT to waste your money and buy some CANDY or Race Driver GRID instead. (VRoom Vroom)

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
If you don't buy it, you won't be able to play it online.
Playing it singleplayer instead of playing it multiplayer is like masturbating while thinking of sex instead of having sex.