What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dman89

Aug 12, 2008
WoW again.
I'm playing a jesus. (shaman)
Shamans can heal wounds, cure sickness, walk on water and resurrect both himself and other people from the dead.
How is that not jesus-like?

What lvl r u?

Kipi

⅓ ⅔ ⅛
Nov 22, 2007
I'm playing Assassins Creed on the PS3, It's pretty fun, except I'm starting to get annoyed by the beggers and the guys who have lost their minds and punch/push you. So I started stealth assassinating them, especially the insane guy. After he punches me first, he's not an innocent civilian IMHO (even though the game thinks he is).

WoW ... resurrect himself

this must be why people like WoW so much, there's no challenge to the game and the risk vs reward is extremely low.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
There's plenty of challenges in the game, even though levelling is fast and easy.
But I'm not getting into another ridiculous argument with a fanboy.
What lvl r u?
This shaman is still only level 29.
My main's 70.
And the other alt's 40-something.

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
I'm playing Assassins Creed on the PS3, It's pretty fun, except I'm starting to get annoyed by the beggers and the guys who have lost their minds and punch/push you. So I started stealth assassinating them, especially the insane guy. After he punches me first, he's not an innocent civilian IMHO (even though the game thinks he is).

I did exactly the same thing :grassdance:
Sometimes when your running from enemies or chasing one or trying to be silent, they totally ruin the mood. What bothers me is that they only bother you and no one else as if they know your assassin altogether. :hypno::dies2:

Klorence87

Reggae Dance Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and am looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII!!! The Little Mermaid section turned me off for a while, but I'm back and ready to finish it!!

iori_sama

Aug 18, 2008
Just finished Lost Odyssey (This game is amazing!), was looking through my 360 collection and just started Kameo. It was the first game I bought but I was working alot at the time so never finished, its alot of fun.

Looking forward most to Persona 4, Fable 2, and Yakuza 2.

Kipi

⅓ ⅔ ⅛
Nov 22, 2007
I did exactly the same thing :grassdance:
Sometimes when your running from enemies or chasing one or trying to be silent, they totally ruin the mood. What bothers me is that they only bother you and no one else as if they know your assassin altogether. :hypno::dies2:

not only that but their whining/babbling really annoys me. Pushing them down the stairs or into a wall is fun too cause no one will do anything about it.

Rendclaw

Aug 22, 2008
Just finished Lost Odyssey (This game is amazing!), was looking through my 360 collection and just started Kameo. It was the first game I bought but I was working alot at the time so never finished, its alot of fun.

Looking forward most to Persona 4, Fable 2, and Yakuza 2.

iori, what hentai is that avatar from?

I'm still playing my PS2, as I don;t have the cash to buy a PS3 yet. I'm having fun playing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II. The game may be five years old, but I still enjoy it.

Keahi

Aug 25, 2008
Right now I'm playing Siren for PS3. This is my 3rd run through the game. For me it's a pretty fun game.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Odin Sphere.
It's incredible!
One of the best games available to the PS2.

NEEDADISPENSERHERE

Apr 20, 2008
Team Fortress 2 DEFINATELY
World of Warcraft (sadly, lol)
And I'm DEFINATELY getting Left4Dead when it comes out! Oh and Dawn of War II! So excited!!!!

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Bridge (the card game thats played mostly by seniors)

Waiting for Dragon Age Origins, and Left 4 Dead while contemplating on whether I should get a 9800 GTX for those games (currently have a 8600gts)

NEEDADISPENSERHERE

Apr 20, 2008
Ooo, Dragon Age, I had forgotten about that! They're taking quite a while to release it, and their page hasn't been updated in forever it seems!

That graphics card looks VERY nice for the price though! I have an ATI 512mb 128-bit (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...der=BESTMATCH&Description=radeon+3650&x=0&y=0), so it's a little slower than that one, but it does its job pretty well. I do lag in games a little, but I'm still not sure if it's my processor or my video card. I'm leaning more towards processor, since even on lowest settings, the fps pretty much stays put. I have an Athlon x2 4000+. Any thoughts appreciated. Good luck on the video card bro.

THUNDER

Ultra Extreme Member
Feb 21, 2008
I am playing..
Devil May Cry 4
COD 4
BIA Hell's Highway
Far Cry 2
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Fallout 3 and Valkyria Chronicles.
Both are such great games that I've no time for other stuff.

Law240

May 22, 2007
SHameless I know I know

I was wondering if there was anyone out there with a korean Pmang account that and was currently playing this right now? If so, please let me know cause Im getting bored looking for people I can talk to and play against.

If ya haven't never heard or seen this before, S4 League is a team based shooter action game that is in the lines of Gunz but surpasses it in all factors. Playing S4 League will sorta give you the thought that the game was a mixture of Gunz + Jet Set Radio + DJMax (BGM wise only) and its because of this that it keeps you into the game. If the art style doesn't get you then definitly the music will since the composers are groups from DJMax (Croove, Foret Escape, etc.).

Here are some screenshots and links to videos of the game:

PLAY it NOW HERE for FREE AWESOME GAME
Hit me up online I'm BlackRoseGlade and SHOW me Your S4!!!

:: Youtube Links ::

Closed Beta Trailer
[YOUTUBE]pwZKKwcTnJE[/YOUTUBE]

Open Beta Trailer 01
[YOUTUBE]9TSPMhqBrsA[/YOUTUBE]

Open Beta Trailer 02
[YOUTUBE]cOY540j1YgE[/YOUTUBE]

Team DeathMatch 01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6D0AD6XwU
Team Touchdown Mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVlcvyMlbQ

:: Screenshots ::