What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ratedjav

Apr 20, 2008
Err . . . I haven't played for a bit. Was playing Devil May Cry 4 and think will do again soon on a harder level. I might even go back and play Initial D for PS2!

lyrics.

Jun 11, 2008
its been mostly battlefield bad company demo lately.
other then that i play cod4, skate, gta4 or mlb 08

wanzer

May 31, 2008
Currently Playing:

-Final Fantasy X-2

@ haseo-kun:

Persona 3 rocks!

@ lyrics:

Do you play CoD4 on PC or console?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Just got Metal Gear Solid 4 3 days ago and haven't logged into akiba since then…
Clocked 30 hours already, you can do the math. I hope to complete it today too.
Then it's on to unlocking things & MGO!
Anyone else up for some online action?
desioner

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I'm currently playing LEGO Indiana Jones!!!

Found 3 bugs already

:sick:

Dietre

Jun 18, 2008
still playing SD Gundam G Generation Spirits since around 3 months ago...man it can get boring overtime when your units is too powerful but switching to new units is a total pain (and total boredom too for upgrading it all over again) :crash:

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
I finally found a used Phoenix Wright game on sale at the store, so i caved and bought it! SO FUN! And I've only used the walkthroughs a feeeeew times XD. But really, I was impressed with it. I got the second one, i think... Justice For All.

THUNDER

Ultra Extreme Member
Feb 21, 2008
playing Cold Fear,Bioshock,Gears of War,Far Cry and CliveBarker.Jericho...with my HP desktop..5GB MEM RAM...500GB HD...Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Sound Card and GeForce 8800 GTS OC2 Graphics Card with my 22' monitor or i can connect my DVI to HDMI to my 47' HDTV...WOW how amazing the game look with that video card..but only the down side is that i'm playing with the keys board and the mouse..LOL

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
GRID, for it is great.

CalinX2

HellBlazer
Jun 26, 2008
bioshock
alone in the dark 5
digimon world dawn
clive barker's Jericho

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
playing Cold Fear,Bioshock,Gears of War,Far Cry and CliveBarker.Jericho...with my HP desktop..5GB MEM RAM...500GB HD...Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Sound Card and GeForce 8800 GTS OC2 Graphics Card with my 22' monitor or i can connect my DVI to HDMI to my 47' HDTV...WOW how amazing the game look with that video card..but only the down side is that i'm playing with the keys board and the mouse..LOL

:defeat:

Oh how I need to upgrade my PC.....

CalinX2

HellBlazer
Jun 26, 2008

nice rig, but i don't understan the 5 gb of ram, like this you have 4 dimm in dual chanel and the 5 is in single, wich will slow down the speed of the over to.
where have you arrived in jericho?

Dragonk

Jan 27, 2008
suxxorz, try a real man's game PERSONA 3 PS2 91hours of gameplay for the 1st playthrough. best RPG of time.

sora3

May 24, 2008

Man, that is impressive. I'm sort of partially completed in my computer as I'm waiting on a few more parts to arrive, namely the 4870X2 and as the AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition :defeat::nooo:...