What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Maximus_Ahriman

glasses...
Dec 23, 2006
Right now Im playing mostly Opoona for the Wii(great game but not for everyone), FF:CC on DS, and Etrian Odyssey also on DS. After that Im thinking of either getting Mana Khemia or Wild Arms XF. Still not sure though and Opoona is more than good enough for now.

ratedjav

Apr 20, 2008
I'm "trying" to play more Devil May Cry 4!! My time haven't allowed me to do so. I also want to finish up Need for Speed: Pro Street! And Stranglehold! LoLz, and I keep buying games! Next one will be Metal Gear Solid 4!! Yay! Can't wait for it too!! Already reserved the LImited edition one. Woooo . . . .ahhhhh . . .. ohhhhhh. .. :evillaugh:

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Team Fortress 2. It is awesome.
Should have bought it at launch.

Bafucin

\(o.O)/
Apr 15, 2007
I been playing MMO's for years and now I'm sick & tired of them. They all the same in the end...

:perhaps:

Yesterday I got Persona 3 for PS2 in my mailbox. It seems very different and fun. I will play that game and Star Wars Battlefront 2. =D

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
None at the moment (finals week!), but I'll soon return to playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 (DS) and go purchase one of the Wii copies of Okami before they all go missing ... again. >_<

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Good choice.
I've played and replayed Okami for the PS2, and I can tell you it's one of the few games that are well worth the money.

furion1

Apr 28, 2008
Just Finished Hitman 2. It just took me a couple of days :dunno: Just removed Midnight Club II (tis game sucks!) and installed NFS underground I. Played the NFS II before, I just wanted to try the old version.

Darkforest

May 6, 2008
Right now i'm currently playing GTA 4 and forza 2. Been playing forza 2 more recently (Reason: Trying rack up some CR so i can get some j-idol/hatsune miku rides that i seen.)

fightloli

May 7, 2008
I'm sorry but I still play FF8 again and again~

alison

May 7, 2008
just finished call of duty 4 modern warefare..:bingo:
stuck on supreme commander...can you guys give me some advise on this game?
working on world in conflict...:exhausted:

maybe I'll try gear of war and assassin's creed for next month

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
mario kart wiiii

my wii code: 3351 4751 6925

Freire

May 6, 2008
Am playing Resident Evil Outbreak. Actually, am planning on develop a pen&paper RPG based on the events on Racoon City. I have plenty of experience doing that kind of stuff, so I think it won't be so difficult. If anyone is interested on a copy, please tell me. As soon as I'm finished, I'll send you one.

My yahoo adress is publicite_ac@yahoo.es

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
I'm playing FFX-2 and FF XII at the moment, now that I've finished Jade Empire.
I'm going for Call of Duty (whichever one) and maybe Assassin's Creed next.

sora3

May 24, 2008
PC: Bioshock (again)
PSP: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
DS: Advance Wars: Dark Conflict
PS2: King of Fighters XI