What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

oceanbad

Nov 15, 2008
well, I'm playing

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 Gaming Access Patch 4.0
Lord of The Ring Conquest
Wolverine
Prototype
Street Fighter 4

:perfectplan::perfectplan:

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
Persona 2: EP (converted from PSX to PSP)
Wild Arms XF (PSP)
Dissidia (PSP) (out of boredom)

i'm also trying some SMT titles (DS 2 and Persona 4) on the PS2, but they require too much dedication

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Anyone else playing Blaze Blue? If not you should.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Replaying Fallout 3 for the first time in a while due to me now having all the DLC and a shitload of nice new mods.
Yay for blackmailing people into submission and selling their 'services' for great profit!
I have to say, waiting for new content paid off.

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
Replaying Fallout 3 for the first time in a while due to me now having all the DLC and a shitload of nice new mods.
Yay for blackmailing people into submission and selling their 'services' for great profit!
I have to say, waiting for new content paid off.

Whats the VGA requirements on Fallout3?
The only problem I have to play some nice games here is my current VGA card stinks to say the least. Just got the onboard 96-128 MB to rely on so it's high on my shopping list to get a stabile 2 GB ATI card with my next pc

Darkforest

May 6, 2008
Playing blazeblue for xbox 360. Currently 55-18 with Noel Vermillion online.

I'm so beast with her! I've been trying to learn her 6C~B+C juggle move for weeks! Getting it down pat so far.

Oct 6, 2007
DraQue IV Chapters of the Chosen followed by DraQue V Hand of the Heavenly Bride in anticipation for the localization fo DraQue IX considering my Japanese is no where even close to good enough to follow the storyline for an RPG. I think anyone who plays and RPG and isn't fluent enough to understand the story line probably suffers from brain damage because that's the entire point of the game.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I'm playing COD4, COD5, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Skies, Far Cry 2, I-War 2 Edge of Chaos and, of course, FSX Acceleration.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Whats the VGA requirements on Fallout3?
If you like resolutions of jagged pixelated doom and blurry excuses for textures, not much.
Else, you might want a decent card.

Runs great on a 8800GT, so I'd recommend something in that range.

Oct 6, 2007
I'm loving Space Bust-A-Move (Puzzle Bobble) on DS right now, it's great for quick spurts of playing when I'm not studying.

MegamanxZro

Aug 9, 2009
I'm always a year or two behind ever since this generation of console's. so right now I just finished Crackdown, The Darkness, Jericho, Turok and Bioshock. I just started ninja gaiden 2 and mass effect. eventually I'll get to Lost Planet. Also I'm pretty much stuck on N+.

rabbitboy

is in the house
Aug 19, 2009
Audiosurf

.....because I can finally make the most out of my music collection. :evillaugh: