What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
Bleach the 3rd Phantom (currently playing on a DS emulator, will buy or see if i get a trade for the game)
:beautiful:Twilight Princess (GCN) (beaten it like 3 times)
Resident Evil 4 Wii edition (on pro mode, half way through the game)
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii) (fun but bored even with red potaras)
Pokemon Diamond (been using A.R. a lot and messed up my game with random wild encounters with Arceus, even without the device)
:beautiful:Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
:beautiful:Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (currently playing on a ds emu, will buy or see if i get a trade for this game. if ur having a hard time playing this game on a ds emu (where the screen goes black after u select a difficulty (cuz the game is so large, thats why it does what it does)) then click on this link http://www.mediafire.com/file/nojny5ojhmm/No$GBA 2.6a+firmware+bios.rar)
Bleach: Shattered Blade
i have lots more games but lets leave it at that.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Aion.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
f 'ing Disgaea 2 at last!
it's finally playable on CFW, and the trick works for Persona too!

plus, i bought them both for a quite good price :)

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Bridge, hearts and spades. And no, I will not qualify for social security for another 3 decades.

booyah!

TKA

Mad Cunt
Former Staff
Dec 22, 2006
Messing with Fallout 3. It's way better than i thought, not a good rpg but really immersive.

TKA

Mad Cunt
Former Staff
Dec 22, 2006
Depends on the platform. On PS3 and Xbox 360 there is no contest: Fifa is the game and Pes sucks. On other platforms, PC included, Fifa is a different game and sucks even more than Pes.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Messing with Fallout 3. It's way better than i thought, not a good rpg but really immersive.

I finished it months ago, bought all the add-ons, stopped playing it for a few months, now just last week I started from the beginning again. This time I'm a female...

Really good game

TKA

Mad Cunt
Former Staff
Dec 22, 2006
I won't buy any DLC. Modded it quite a bit though.

Oct 6, 2007
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is one of the best games I have played in a LONG time. I used to be a hardcore RPG fan but these days I rarely take the time (or have the time for that matter) to dwelve deep into the fantasy world and complete it, however, there is something about Kingdom Hearts that just uncontrollably draws me in and won't let me go.

So yeah, I'm currently STILL playing Kingdom Hearts ♥

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Picked up Devil Summoner 2 a few days ago and have been playing it non-stop.
I want a hat and sideburns like Raido!

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
Picked up Devil Summoner 2 a few days ago and have been playing it non-stop.
I want a hat and sideburns like Raido!

is it that good? i bought it just for the plushie that came with the limited edition (limited...pffff!) :ridiculed: