What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aznvietguy411

Oct 14, 2009
NFS : Shift
Cross Edge

Currently thinking about Uncharted Drakes Fortune and Uncharted 2.

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
Currently I'm playing The Legend of Heroes VI: Sora no Kiseki Trilogy.
Only half way through the first. The game is kinda short...
I don't see the point in splitting it into three parts. Except for making people paying the price of a normal length game three times...

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
is it that good? i bought it just for the plushie that came with the limited edition (limited...pffff!) :ridiculed:
I have complaints about it, but it is very good.

suv

Aug 15, 2008
I'm now playing ANNO 1404: Dawn of Discovery.
That's a great building game. I especially like the way of conquer and develop island around the "world" (I mean the maps). That's so exciting.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Dragon Age Origins

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Me too.
I've spent more hours on that game now than I spent Euros buying it.
AND I'VE STILL NOT FINISHED IT!
This game is huuuge!

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Tekken 6

When did Tekken and Soul Calibur murder the other fighters?

:dunno:

I wonder..

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Me too.
I've spent more hours on that game now than I spent Euros buying it.
AND I'VE STILL NOT FINISHED IT!
This game is huuuge!

Yea, I'm gonna be playing this game for awhile. It absolutely dwarfs Mass Effect and the Neverwinter games. After 26 hours I'm only 15% through it.

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
Forza Motorsport 3

I'm thinking about getting COD: MW2 soon!

fritzeflink

Nov 7, 2009
Currently playing Sociolotron and online multiplayer game. The graphics are pretty much yester-yesterday but the content is for the hentai lover in me :)

Oct 6, 2007
I'm 39 hours into Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and I'm still not finished yet...although I am nearing the end (not counting Challenges and Missions), not a bad length for a DS game, I think it's longer than the console Kingdom Hearts ㅋㅋㅋ

watermelon80

Nov 11, 2009
I play Left 4 Dead and Fallensword and PS2 mainly.. Kinda addicted to Left 4 dead and now just waiting for L4d2 to be released next week :)

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
Yea, I'm gonna be playing this game for awhile. It absolutely dwarfs Mass Effect and the Neverwinter games. After 26 hours I'm only 15% through it.

Anything that dwarfs Mass Effect is something I've gotta have. *adds that to her Christmas list*

Right now, I'm playing Fight Night Round 4, PGR4, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I need to get to Gamestop so I can spend 80% of my most recent paycheck.