Unnecessary long, drawn-out fucking sessions. Please leave them in the past

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Those kind of scenes are both good and bad, good because we (guys) can see our pretty girls get fucked for an hour but they also break my suspension of disbelief, especially combined with how the stone-faced pro actors just go through the motions with a little bit of acrobatics slipped in.

That's why I like those gangbang scenes involving male "fans" or "amateurs" who can cum anytime (+ anywhere would be terrific but I haven't come across one). In these kind of scenes, it's also important to show the guys and not just their crotch region because it creates some kind of emotional connection between the viewer and the scene. A non pro actor often displays much wider range of facial expressions and vocalizations which is a big plus because they inform us how he's feeling at that time.

In the end, it depends on the director though. A great scene where the sex is not mechanical can be realized, even involving pro actors. One of my favorite is MIAD-854. You should check it out because it has pretty girls, long takes (no fake stuff, I hope), and a great atmosphere!

miad854pl.jpg

Last edited:

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Scene creep is real and has been affected JAV for some years now.

I've seen older titles with runtimes not even 90 minutes that still pack a decent number of scenes. Editing is key.
3 hour debut titles, for example, are overkill. Fans like seeing more minutes to feel like they're getting more for their purchase, but it's a bad trend.

I fear the day we see 4 hour debuts.

Reactions: kharo88