This spring '07 anime season rocks

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I've seen Murder Princess though i haven't read the manga yet. It's a 6 ep ova so does this mean it's gonna be a while before the other eps get released?

Seto no Hanayome is another comedy this season but no group has fansubbed it yet. Sure hope someone picks it up.

Anyone seen Lucky star yet? I just saw the OP sequence....:moe:

Maximus_Ahriman

glasses...
Dec 23, 2006
So far I watched Claymore, Hayate, Sola, Nagasate Ariantou, and Lucky Star. I like them all especially Lucky Star and Claymore.

shin-knee

oh yeah new combo
Apr 12, 2007
Claymore is too cool it makes me want to read the manga oh there is
also the second season of the "Ikkitousen" it follows the manga
alittle bit more.

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
I have the first 8 or 9 episodes of Ikkitousen out of 12 if anyone wants :)

Gasaraki

May 14, 2007
Out of everything I've been watching i.e. Darker than Black, Wellber no Monogatari, Claymore, El Cazador de la Bruja, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann RomeoXJuliet and Seirei no Moribito -Guardian of the Sacred Spirit-. As far as gorgeous animation, art and story go I would say Seirei no Moribito wins all. I think Production I.G. saved all there money they made off of GITS and poured into this anime series and it shows.

Narmi

malaysian in Canada
Jun 6, 2007
This years releases are absolutely amazing. I have seen Murder Princess and in my opinion its pretty good and has some potential. Also I hope that Arf, and Chrono will have their appearance in Nanoha StrikerS (Where the heck are they?). Anyway Nagasarete Airantou is awesome, and I am happy that they are not showing any filler episodes at the moment plus the animation is great. Also there is a new series called Romeo x Juliet. The first four episodes wasn't that bad. Other than that I heard that there will be a second season of Higurashi no kokoro ni (sorry if I spelled the series wrong) and I can't wait.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Hm, I think I'll give Seirei no Moribito a try. I stopped watching Hayate as it wasn't good enough in holding my attention but I'm still watching Nagasarete Airantou, Darker than Black, Nodame Cantabile, Lovely Complex, Kenichi and Claymore. Kenichi has dropped a rung or two on my rankings since I've read* the manga which is 1000x better. If I had to choose I'd say Nodame Cantabile is my favorite though I equally enjoy watching all of these shows.

*I can't read japanese except for the sfx =(

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Has anyone seen kono aozora ni yakusoku wo? :puzzled: is it any good? unfortunately i missed the 1st ep