Will there be a third season of Amaenaideyo?

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I heard that you can not always trust Wikipedia,but why would someone lie about a manga and anime? I do not read mangas. I loved the first two seasons, It is sort of similar to Love Hina where the main male protagonist gets the shit knocked out of him by one of the female protagonist and the main female characters do not show him any encouragement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaenaideyo!!
Ah My Buddha, known in Japan as Amaenaideyo!! (あまえないでよっ!! ?), is an adult manga by Sogabe Toshinori that ran in Comic Gum magazine. An anime adaptation runs on TV Tokyo's anime satellite channel, AT-X. A second "season" of the manga, named: 'Amaenaideyo!! MS! was released 3 years later. And also, there has been some references in the newest manga about a new Amaenaideyo season, on the extra 'manga' he made.

gomu2man

Mar 1, 2009
well i'm really hoping that there will be 3rd season comming since i really love this anime xD well u know the 2nd season doesnt really tell us what happen to the guy... like he still hasnt fully controling his power so i hope there will be 3rd season comming xD