Things that piss you off.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Relatives who have to be all doom and gloom about a relative in the hospital when a prognoses hasn't even been made yet. The way I look at is let the doctors be the ones to say whether or not that person can or can't make it, not relatives with no back ground in medicine what so ever who have not even heard the prognoses yet. I would like to have some hope that the prognoses will be good and not have a relative trying to squash that hope.At least wait until full diagnosis have been made and a doctor delivers his prognosis before you go around saying that person isn't going to make or that person is going to die or that the situation is extremely dire.

It is a tough situation when a loved ones health or life is in danger. People fear for the ones they care about most of all and are frustrated with their helpless postition. Over reaction to such events are common. Words will offer no comfort. Anger serves no useful purpose here and only agitates an already tough situation yet anger is also normal.

I dont normally offer unsolicited advice in this thread. People have a right to voice their frustrations and angers here. But at the risk of being rude I will in this case:

Serve, listen, and love. A harder task I could not ask of anyone but this is the only answer here. Serve beverages and food, take your relatives to dinner or whatever is appropriate. If in a hospital get magazines, a newspapaper, toys for children or whatever helps feel the void of the "not knowing what is going to happen". Dont talk, listen to their fears, they just need to voice them. Dont avoid them, be a shoulder for them. A silly hug is worth more than reason in these situations. By comforting others you will solve your problem, help solve theirs and be of great service to the person whose health is in question.

My apologize if I was out of line and may everything turn out for the best,
Ceewan

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Rich politicians trying to play class warfare in order to score votes. For example multimillionaire politicians pretending they want to tax the hell out of other multimillionaires to give us poor hard working folks a break.Or Rich politicians who been in public office for decades trying to tell you that the other guy is out of touch with the common man. Another example is one of the politicians running for president is running commercial promising to lower the price of gas because the other guy isn't worried about it because doesn't have to pump his own gas.He expects us to believe that a politician who has been in public office for over 30 years still pumps his own gas? People should be insulted by this.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Douche bags on on anime download sites telling people what the episode is like or about. This is just bad manners to people who have yet to watch it.

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
Douche bags on on anime download sites telling people what the episode is like or about. This is just bad manners to people who have yet to watch it.

I hate that, remembering the time death note was airing, some douche spammed an entire forum's pm with the death note ending... disastrous for those like me who didn't read the manga at the time.

Gzed

Mar 10, 2012
People who are loud while going back to their hotel room in the early hours of the morning and then slam their door as well.Some of us are trying to sleep.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
people who make promises that they cant keep and/or act like they never even made the pronises:yell:

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
People who are loud while going back to their hotel room in the early hours of the morning and then slam their door as well.Some of us are trying to sleep.

Payback solution: When you get up in the morning, slam your door going in and out frequently while talking to a pretend person on your cellphone really loud. :yell::scared::perhaps:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Ungrateful leeches/downloaders who piss bitch and moan about the file size and file sharing host. They act as though that somehow the uploader's name is Burger King and expect to have it their way. Almost to the extent they pester uploaders to use smaller file sizes or to use a file host the downloader wants. These ungrateful leeches seem to fail at understanding the fact the uploader doesn't owe them shit and that there are all sorts of reasons why someone uses the filehost they use or the file sizes they use. Its like they fail to understand the effort it takes to convert a file,to upload a file and the potential risk of sharing copyrighted material. Its not that hard to wait for someone else to upload a file to a host you like, nor is it hard to reduce the size of a file. As my grandma used to say beggars can't be choosers. We should be grateful for the fact someone has taken the time out of their busy day and legal risk to convert and upload stuff.Not piss bitch or moan like ungrateful spoiled brats.

I am not saying that there are no valid reasons to complain about a file. There are valid reasons to complain about the file host being used like if a link is a pay member's only link, not available in your country, or becomes a pay link after a certain number of free users download from that link.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
People who help enable behavior that is destructive to one's health piss me off. We all probably seen those shows where the is someone so fucken fat that they can't get out of their bed but yet they can still get Twinkies, pizza and other food and we probably seen the commercials where someone is wheel chair bound has cancer and still smoking. Obviously that fuck is not going to the store to get twinkies and pizza and that wheelchair bond smoker with cancer is not going to the store themselves and buying cigarettes.Someone is enabling these people. I know someone in a similar situation and it pisses me off that friends and relatives insist on still buying her cigarettes or taking her to the store to buy cigarettes even though they been asked to not do those things. This individual doesn't have a car so she can't drive to buy cigarettes. She can't walk long distances and she doesn't have a motorized wheelchair so she can't walk or ride a motorized wheelchair to the smoke shop. She is computer illiterate so she can't order them online.So basically she has no way on her own to get cigarettes.

Mar 28, 2008
People who use shitty formats for whatever they are uploading just to save on file size. It usually ends up being the one passed around and cluttering ur search in finding a better quality of said file. And in some cases, no one bothers uploading a better version seeing as theres already form of it out. When I upload something, I try to deliver at all times, if the audio is fucked, I will try and fix it. I dont wanna upload vid with out of sync audio or something like that. Cause I know that shitty feeling when u finished DL'ing something in parts or torrent only to discover there is something wrong with the video itself.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
People who use shitty formats for whatever they are uploading just to save on file size. It usually ends up being the one passed around and cluttering ur search in finding a better quality of said file. And in some cases, no one bothers uploading a better version seeing as theres already form of it out. When I upload something, I try to deliver at all times, if the audio is fucked, I will try and fix it. I dont wanna upload vid with out of sync audio or something like that. Cause I know that shitty feeling when u finished DL'ing something in parts or torrent only to discover there is something wrong with the video itself.

Are you sure that its uploader laziness, not lack of popularity of that file driving people to not upload a better version?

Mar 28, 2008
I never said laziness. Also, I didnt mean to use first sentence as a transition to the second.

And theres more than one person who RIPS/Website rips(not sure if theres a term for those) these vids and upload. When a demand has been met, most if not all dont bother getting a better rip if the first rip was bad.

Lack of popularity results in well no upload whatsoever for the most part.

Though the trend seems to be getting less annoying.

Hotavxxx is doing it right.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
What pisses me off is someone being a real asshole and then calling crying for you to forgive them. If you tear into someone sobbing at you for forgiveness then you become an asshole and if you just forgive them and take the high road they just get away with their bad behavior and you open yourself up to that behavior again. It pisses me off more that this is family. Social issues in life can truly suck eggs.

Not looking for advice, just needed to vent.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
a couple things happened this morning, and a short story about my first encounter with an otaku (or maybe just a crane-addicted)

1. people with umbrellas in crowded places, constantly swinging those fkin umbrellas, almost poking my eyes out at least twenty times.

2. ugly, fat, disgusting retards at crane machines, running around and pushing me away when they see a machine that's ready to drop.

[hide]one of them actually jumped in and pushed me back while i was picking a coin from my pocket, then he stood there like a colossal turd, staring, and probably thinking about how many times he would be jerking off on that figurine.
since he wasn't doing anything, i wanted to get back at my spot, so i tried:

"sumimasen..." no answer
"suimasen..." no response
"gomen, excuse me, i'm sorry..." nope, dude was pretty much mesmerized

i admit i got pretty mad, so i put on my most innocent face and half a smile, poked him on the shoulder and i said "fucker, you gonna play or do i have to bring you a tissue?"

he turned to me, and when we've been face to face, for a moment i thought he was going to say "Hodorrrrrr", and i almost ROTFL, but i didn't want to, so i kept my mouth shut... and then it was me who had to use a tissue because i almost flushed my nose on my coat!
instead, he just answered "hai" and put a coin in

dude won his prize, then i complimented him "wow sucker, now you too have a girlfriend"
oblivious, he answered "arigatou something"

end of story, first half of the day wasted.[/hide]

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
The fact that there seem to be no standard size and shape of cordless power tool batteries, even if its the same company. If you have a clock that takes a double battery then you can run to any store and buy any brand of double A battery. Because there are no proprietary different size and shapes of double A batteries and its the same with triple A batteries,C batteries,D batteries,9 volt volt batteries and 6 volt batteries. So why can't cordless power tool batteries be the same? So why can't all 12 volt rechargeable cordless tool batteries be the same shape and size and the same with 24 volts and other different voltages of rechargeable cordless tool batteries?

otrora

Jul 15, 2012
Discrimination.
Prejudice (positive or negative).
Abuse of power.
Men in lesbian films.:eek:hnoes: