Piss Drinking!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
Anyone else have a thing for girls that drink piss?
Which are your favourite movies?

Japanese-lesbians-pissing.jpg

I mostly only like to watch girls drinking piss from a girl. So either drinking their own piss. Or (even better) drinking another girl's piss. Not as big a fan of girls drinking men's piss or vice-versa (men drinking women's piss).

It's not as popular of a genre as bukkake or gokkun, but there's some overlap. Moodyz has produced some movies with some nice piss drinking.

e.g. MIGD-404, starring the slutty Marika.
Mostly drinking men's piss, but also her own.
1-690x0.jpg

M's Video Group is probably the most prolific in this genre. Here are some of my faves:

MVMD-030, starring Chihiro Hara (who's also really good at drinking sperm)
Mostly drinking men's piss, but also her own.
mvmd030-cover.jpg

PDVD_056.JPG

PDVD_053.JPG

MVSD-001, starring Maho Sawai & Chihiro Hasegawa
Drinking men's piss and cum and each other piss.
mvsd001-cover.jpg

MVSD_001-23.jpg

MVSD_001-33.jpg

Dogma has some titles too. There are other good ones that I'm not listing.

Of course, there's the epic SOD produced SDDH-011 Semen Maniac 1, starring Nanami Nanase where she collects a cup of sperm, pours it into her pussy, pisses it out into a cup (with period blood dripping!), and then drinks it down:
VImage101.jpg

VImage103.jpg

VImage110.jpg

But the absolute best piss drinking movies I've come across are Natural High's "Urine Girl" series. There were only 3 movies ever made, and the first one starring Mayura Hoshitsuki (another great cum swallower) is the best.

NHDT-037:
1nhdt037pl.jpg

0b2af6cc22b5dba335962cf335cdbff2.jpg

(sorry, couldn't find good screens)

The movie starts off with Mayura in bed. She wakes up, pisses in cup, and drinks it.
Next scene, she's squatting over a big cup, she pisses in it, and then slowly drinks it.
Next scene, she's fucking a hot girl and they take turns pissing into each other's mouths.
The last scene is wild. While getting fucked by a guy, she gets bukkake'd. But instead of cum, it's piss. And instead of from guys, it's piss from girls. It's hilarious and hot.

Urine Girl #2 and #3 follow a similar premise and are alright, but the first is the hottest.

Which are your favourites? I wish it were a more popular genre...

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I'm not a huge fan of piss play in general but the piss scenes in the Lolita Semen series are glorious.
1sddm226pl.jpg 1sddm174pl.jpg 1sddm128pl.jpg 1sddm153pl.jpg

Each movie has a scene where the girl is bukakked while fucked. Then with semen still covering her face they take the girl into another room where a group of men (and sometimes women) piss on her face to shower off the cum. Truely amazing! No real piss drinking but with all that piss flying about I'm sure at least a little got in her mouth. :cerutu:
SDDM-128.jpg SDDM-153.jpg SDDM-174.jpg SDDM-226.jpg

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
any title where they drink piss straight from the source after or before ejaculation ?

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
The best thing is a girl pissing directly into her own mouth and drinking it. I have videos of western amateurs doing this but unfortunately I have yet to see it in JAV, but I haven't really searched either. Maybe it is time.

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
I'm a fan. my favorite title is probably this one from Dogma. (DDY-001)
ddy00001pl.jpg

Also my favorite series by far when it comes to piss drinking is 変態公衆便所タンツボ肉便器女 ("Hentai Public Urinal Spit-Pot Human Female Toilet").

13tt00048pl.jpg 13mgq00013pl.jpg 13mgq00005pl.jpg

lesbiche

Mar 24, 2008
I love the same genre. Girls drinking other girls piss... :cinta:

For you guys who haven't seen this, i consider this the best lesbian piss drinking/swallow jav movie of all time. the girl gulps all the piss direct from the source. really2 recommended.

[KTGR-16] Rio Uchida – Piss Drinking Woman

5475425_436ktgr16pl.jpg

enjoy

greboguru

Time to get ugly!
Nov 11, 2010
I've been having a very hard time finding a working torrent of MVMD-030. Anyone able to seed one? Alternately, a multi-part DDL that works? The ones I've found online so far have not been working properly. :-/ Thanx in advance!

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Hey Guys,

A couple weeks ago I watched this movie AVOP-245 starring Honoka Mihara. I was very impressed by her performance because it appears to me that she legitimately gulps ton of piss. Including chugging a nice large bowl of piss. I was so impressed by this I stood up and applauded.
avop00245pl.jpg
avop00245jp-2.jpg avop00245jp-6.jpg avop00245jp-7.jpg avop00245jp-8.jpg avop00245jp-12.jpg avop00245jp-13.jpg avop00245jp-16.jpg

Also on MVG's twitter I found there is a new piss movie coming out sometime in June/July. MVSD-329 starring Kuroki Kuroki who I think quite beautiful. Such a pretty girl being such a piss princess.
mvsd329pl.jpg
mvsd329jl-3.jpg mvsd329jl-7.jpg mvsd329jl-9.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of piss play in general but the piss scenes in the Lolita Semen series are glorious.
View attachment 763809 View attachment 763810 View attachment 763811 View attachment 763812

Each movie has a scene where the girl is bukakked while fucked. Then with semen still covering her face they take the girl into another room where a group of men (and sometimes women) piss on her face to shower off the cum. Truely amazing! No real piss drinking but with all that piss flying about I'm sure at least a little got in her mouth. :cerutu:
View attachment 763814 View attachment 763816 View attachment 763815 View attachment 763813

I really hope to see more piss bukkake/piss drinking movies like these being made again. I vaguely remember watching the Lolita Semen movies years ago. Waifus eating cum and then washing themselves off with piss is the perfect way to end a movie in my opinion. I think I am going to go back and watch these again since I barely remember them. Super kawaii!

Attachments

• mvsd329jl-1.jpg
    mvsd329jl-1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 138
  • mvsd329jl-2.jpg
    mvsd329jl-2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 211
  • mvsd329jl-4.jpg
    mvsd329jl-4.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 271
  • mvsd329jl-5.jpg
    mvsd329jl-5.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 150
  • mvsd329jl-6.jpg
    mvsd329jl-6.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 190
  • mvsd329jl-8.jpg
    mvsd329jl-8.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 279
  • mvsd329jl-10.jpg
    mvsd329jl-10.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 228

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
This is an interview with Honoka Mihara, and it seems that she is preparing to do another piss-drinking video. Please could one of the Japanese-speakers amongst you confirm this?

https://xcity.jp/idol/interview/detail/?program_id=105714

Interviewer: Let's go (laugh). Tomorrow, you can aim for the title of an actress drinking the world's top piss.
Honoka: Yes, that is.

I'm also very interested in clarification of this part. Is she really considering eating shit ?!

Interviewer: Because, you want, Ryuji [Ryuji Yamamoto. A retired actor who did scat] something like a line
Honoka: "Oh, I want it! What should I do, but I feel like I have to eat it the other way.
Interviewer: Wahaha! My heart is shaking (lol).
Honoka: "But I will not eat it, I can not eat it, I can not eat ~ ~ ~."
Interviewer: Well, from the food
Honoka: Oh, I have not done it, but I wonder if I can eat it
Interviewer: You can do it...

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
This is an interview with Honoka Mihara, and it seems that she is preparing to do another piss-drinking video. Please could one of the Japanese-speakers amongst you confirm this?

Interviewer: Let's go (laugh). Tomorrow, you can aim for the title of an actress drinking the world's top piss.

I'm also very interested in clarification of this part. Is she really considering eating shit ?!

Interviewer: Because, you want, Ryuji [Ryuji Yamamoto. A retired actor who did scat] something like a line
Honoka: "Oh, I want it! What should I do, but I feel like I have to eat it the other way.

Anyone?

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014

I'll answer my own question. She drinks piss in upcoming MIMK-049, but it's her own, which does nothing for me

Trailer:
https://www.moodyz.com/works/detail/mimk049/

mimk049.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I was thinking watching MVSD-184 with Saki Ninomiya, but a review on DMM suggests the piss is fake. Can anyone confirm?

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I was thinking watching MVSD-184 with Saki Ninomiya, but a review on DMM suggests the piss is fake. Can anyone confirm?
I'm not sure, sometimes it looks like some of the dudes that piss these movies arn't pissing for real, like the stream is too thick? I mean I don't pay close attention to my piss stream when I pee but of the latest MVG piss movies I've seen look pretty real to me. If just some of it isn't real I can forgive it.

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
I usually stay away from any flick with piss drinking. On the very rare occasion I'll get one that has a scene with piss drinking but then I'll just skip past it. It's disgusting.