1. The May FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that piss you off.

Discussion in 'Random' started by EzikialRage, Jun 29, 2009.

1. ashshark

ashshark New Member

when someone promise something and then (without reason) lie! xP dragon ball Z KAI piss me off a lot too because great intros animation are made, but not "re do" the chapters (like ultimate tenkaichi, have a lot of animated cut scenes with new animation) when internet go off so randomly in middle of a game... (and then when i am back i have a lot of notifications of AFK xD) the summer piss me off a lot, that hot temperature and humidity make my life really bad >_<
    if you are reading this, you piss me off too (¿?) (what? xD is just a joke that last one you dont piss me off xD)
  2. kharo88

kharo88 Well-Known Member

I was totally ready to sell my soul for a (second gen.) Audi TT but that car, like pretty much every coupe, is just so damn small that I couldn't get comfortably once in it. My head was literally touching the top of the car. I hate how they make these sports cars so small... no love for tall guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gorgeous car, isn't it? I hate that I had to pass it up, even though I would have been in debt for 6 years had I bought it. It would have been so worth it!
  3. EzikialRage

EzikialRage Active Member

Music stations doing talk shows in the morning.If I wanted to listen to people talking I would turn it to one of the stations that play NPR,Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or Michael Savage. I do like listening to those guys and occasionally NPR. However when its on a music station I expect music and it doesn't seem its just one music station doing this. It seems like most of them are doing, at least most of the ones that get reception in the place I work. So it isn't like I can just change the station as soon as some DJs start yacking for 15 or 20 minutes. I don't go to a burger place and get served Chinese food, nor do I go to a Chinese restaurant and get be served lasagna.So I would expect that if I turn it to a music station that they should be playing music and if they are not playing music then it better be because a commercial is playing.
  4. kharo88

kharo88 Well-Known Member

@EzikialRage , maybe you should just stop listening to radio altogether! :D
    mago likes this.