The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Upcoming Meru video. Just watched the trailer looks like it's her best one yet.
http://baltan-av.com/items/detail/TMHP-061
Ct2xpXvUkAA9W6Z.jpg

needs more loli, do you have working links to these two? My MUM-155 got lost and i never saw MUM-064. Would love to get those back.
I can upload for you. Standby...

The girl in MUM-247 turns out very cute with her bunny teeth, too bad she doesn't have a name yet... :(

Rz34CXk.png

vvv Thank you so much ether202 :D
She is very cute indeed. She is also starring in MUM-264 next month which looks really hot!

BTW that Tsuna scat video is just okay I guess. I'm not into scat so I don't even know what I was thinking when I downloaded it lol.

Didn't think anything could top my excitement for the november minimum releases, but then I watched the trailers for next months i.b. works releases. Wow! All 4 of the november ibw's look amazing. Its like they consulted me and asked what scenarios I'd like to see in next months batch of videos lol. "staying with uncle", "home alone with sis", "instructors secret technique", and everyone's favorite "bathhouse fun" Here are some gifs I whipped up...
IBW-587Z
View attachment 792292
IBW-588Z
View attachment 792293View attachment 792294
View attachment 792295 View attachment 792306
IBW-589Z
View attachment 792312 View attachment 792313
View attachment 792314
IBW-590Z
View attachment 792320 View attachment 792325
That new Mikako video looks awesome. And so does the bathhouse one.
I used to not pay much attention to bathhouse themed videos but now that the focus is on molesting super flat lolis, I can't get enough!

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Didn't think anything could top my excitement for the november minimum releases, but then I watched the trailers for next months i.b. works releases. Wow! All 4 of the november ibw's look amazing. Its like they consulted me and asked what scenarios I'd like to see in next months batch of videos lol. "staying with uncle", "home alone with sis", "instructors secret technique", and everyone's favorite "bathhouse fun" Here are some gifs I whipped up...
IBW-587Z
View attachment 792292
IBW-588Z
View attachment 792293View attachment 792294
View attachment 792295 View attachment 792306
IBW-589Z
View attachment 792312 View attachment 792313
View attachment 792314
IBW-590Z
View attachment 792320 View attachment 792325

Great gifs dude! :D

IBW-588 looks great with it's cheeky POV style, and of course IBW-590 i will be checking out.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Great gifs dude! :D

IBW-588 looks great with it's cheeky POV style, and of course IBW-590 i will be checking out.

The IBW-587Z blowjob looks great. I think it's Mayu Yuki and Yui Saotome.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Does anyone know anything about the content on heaven-hut?

edit: I guess can't link to the site here.

Some of the videos look pretty good but I've never seen them anywhere else.

Never heard of it but looks interesting. Lots of loli cosplay :p

only the 1.31GB SD version of MUM-064? Maybe I should share my HD version if its hard to find.

View attachment 794822 View attachment 794824
I would love if you could share this... pleeeease :genit:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
OK I see.... I was worried that my settings were not correct.

Anyway just hunting for some new loli titles and found these:
Meru irrumatio video YHH-004 was released Sep 30. Am I the only one that missed this?!?! There is no download for this yet it seems :gaswat:
h_127yhh004xpl.jpg

Her new video CST-019 is out Nov 4th. Looks like some good wincest action. I hope she gets passed around good by her family members :hehe:
21cst019xpl.jpg

WANZ-553 looks like it has some bukkake action with Mikako.
tkwanz553pl.jpg

WANZ-553 (1).jpg WANZ-553 (2).jpg

MIAD-972 with Noa Eikawa looks pretty good too. You might recognize her from some of the recent/upcoming MUM videos.
miad972pl.jpg

MIAD-972.jpg
Has anyone else noticed that loli ball-sucking seems to be the new hotness? One or two of this month's MUM videos had it and of course Asami Tsuchiya in MIAD-955 had it too.

MIAD-955 (1).jpg MIAD-955 (2).jpg
Seeing her dressed up all cute with the cat ear and paws, I damn near prematurely nutted on keyboard during the first scene seeing her take the guy's sac into her tiny mouth :dead:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
My image of Asami changed after seeing MIAD-955. Before she just seemed like a quiet, scrawny loli who kind of a loaner but now she's seems more bright and cute which I prefer a lot more.

With next month's MUM videos and these new ones I just found, Christmas is going to be coming early this year... and so will I :hihi:

BTW I found another good one slated for the end of this month. MSD-849 with Yui Shimasaki.
84tkmds849bpl.jpg

MSD-849 (1).jpg MSD-849 (2).jpg MSD-849 (3).jpg

You guys probably aren't familiar with her, she seems to make a new movie only every few months but they are usually pretty good (and nasty). I highly recommend her SDSI-010, it's one of my favorite loli interracial movies. She has a talent for blowjobs so the scene where she is sucking two black cocks is simply amazing. She is also quite cute. :p

Reactions: ether202

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I think she did gain a little weight, she's not as scrawny anymore and I think she looks a lot better now IMO.. If you like that, she's also great in MIAD-920, MDS-836, and T28-404 if you don't have them already.. Especially her outfit in T28-404 is very cute. I think she's always been pretty enthusiastic, she has a great smile.
Hmmm... I have all those but she never really stood out to me until MAID-955. I'll definitely have to give those a second look.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Hmmm... I have all those but she never really stood out to me until MAID-955. I'll definitely have to give those a second look.
yea she is one of my favorites also. I always thought of her as one of shuna's side kicks. A great supplemental "extra loli". But now with shuna out of the picture she is one of the many lolis that have moved up in my rankings because of the lack of a current super loli (like a shuna or omomo,) IBW-529z, MDTM-151, MIAD-866, NHDTA-652 are just a few of my favorites with her.

h-era is the best! Just saw they updated again with another big batch of HD mums (see ether already mentioned this on the last page). Well 1 of the 2 mums I was waiting for to get the h-era HD treatment got a release (MUM-222). But sad they didnt do MUM-226. Hope they go back and do some of the ones they skipped :( Oh well, I'm happy to have a great copy of mum-222 now.

also did anyone else notice "hitodzuma69" is re-encoding all the h-era mum releases into x264? I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I like how they are half the size (good balance of size and quality at 4GB per video) but on the other hand they add their stupid watermark (not that annoying though) and it might piss off h-era.

EDIT: mum-222 is 10GB! It takes me around 2 hours per video for the h-era stuff, even with jdownloader and premium accounts. Worth the wait though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ether202

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I love that MIAD-866 movie!! It's so great how they are experimenting and it really shows off her acting chops on how she seems like she doesn't know what she's doing.. It's so innocent. I only have an SD copy of it, I saw there was an HD of it at some point but it seems to be off torrents or any file host that I have access to now.

Edit: It wasn't an HD version, but the file size is 2x what I have for it, so it must be better quality.

Edit 2: I remember now, that better quality version on nyaa isn't actually the same movie, it's another movie with mature actress that was mislabeled so there is only the one version. I've downloaded it twice now lol ;_;.

I was wondering, because after you said an HD version was out I immediately looked and couldnt find anything. Its for the best, I have enough on my plate trying to download all these HD mums that keep getting released.

miad970pl.jpg
This is your 10th and final chance to win me over Shuri. haha the covers always look great and then I get annoyed by her performance and expressions everytime I watch her videos. This one does look pretty cool though. pigtails, cute outfits, forced BJs.

comes out in a few days. Since its shuri, you can guarantee it will be shared immediately since she is the most popular loli (for some reason).

EDIT: "415 members want it" holy shit people love her.

EDIT 2: I still need to check out EKDV-462. Need to do my monthly check to see if im a shuri fan yet. Maybe I'll squeeze the download in between one of my mum downloads.

Last edited: