The Ultimate Loli Thread

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
If you had to pick a single MUM video, which would be your favorite?

That's surprisingly easy for me. MUM-053 with Ichigo Tominaga.

mum053.jpg
mum00053jp-2.jpg
mum00053jp-5.jpg

Love how coy and innocent she is during the scenes. Great little breasts. Plus her little after-quivers are such a turn-on!

Reactions: needs more loli

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

yea buts its "ThzBT" I don't know how people can watch those copies. So many dropped frames make them unwatchable for me. Its a shame because they release so much stuff lately in HD. But the dropped frames kills it for me. I actually prefer having SD with watermarks if it means no dropped/missing frames. Guess most people aren't as bothered by this as me?

EDIT: let me know if they have improved. I havent downloaded any of those releases in weeks. I check the thumbnails and if I see that logo in the bottom right corner I make sure not to download it and find a different source. But if they fix the missing frames issue I'll gladly start downloading those releases again. They need to start doing whatever the guys at h-era are doing.

Last edited:

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
things don't bother me as much as before.
i took anger management classes.
the therapist noticed that i was a hard case.
after class one night, he said 'try jerking off a lot'.
best advice i ever got.
... just passing it along for what it's worth.

Reactions: CoolKevin

aolover

Jun 20, 2009
Guys, Tsuna Kimura doing Scat in OPUD-231. I love Tsuna, she's my idol, but scat... omg...
I collected most of Tsuna's movies. But this one I dunno, should I download it? How about you guys?

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
yea buts its "ThzBT" I don't know how people can watch those copies. So many dropped frames make them unwatchable for me. Its a shame because they release so much stuff lately in HD. But the dropped frames kills it for me. I actually prefer having SD with watermarks if it means no dropped/missing frames. Guess most people aren't as bothered by this as me?

EDIT: let me know if they have improved. I havent downloaded any of those releases in weeks. I check the thumbnails and if I see that logo in the bottom right corner I make sure not to download it and find a different source. But if they fix the missing frames issue I'll gladly start downloading those releases again. They need to start doing whatever the guys at h-era are doing.
ThzBT rips might have had some issues early on but their rips have been fine lately. I just went and checked a few of their rips (KTDS-880 and HND-319 specifically) and seemed to play and seek smoothly.

Here are render stats from MPC-HC, maybe someone can make some sense of it:
Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png

From what I know as long as that graph on the bottom is flat then playback is smooth.

This is what a bad one looks like (MXD-036):
Screenshot (6).png
This video is completely unwatchable. It's practically a slideshow.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Guys, Tsuna Kimura doing Scat in OPUD-231. I love Tsuna, she's my idol, but scat... omg...
I collected most of Tsuna's movies. But this one I dunno, should I download it? How about you guys?

Btw, did MUM-247 come out smaller size, 1080p 5 GB is so hard for my internet connection and HDD Space T-T, girl is cute though...
FYI you can DL this here: http://subyshare.com/ge3uvn9ez90o/opud00231mhb_0001.mp4.html
I'm downloading it, ya know... for research. I'll let you know how it goes lol.

Uhm... MUM-247... looks like only the 5GB version is available.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
ThzBT rips might have had some issues early on but their rips have been fine lately. I just went and checked a few of their rips (KTDS-880 and HND-319 specifically) and seemed to play and seek smoothly.

Here are render stats from MPC-HC, maybe someone can make some sense of it:
View attachment 792090 View attachment 792091

From what I know as long as that graph on the bottom is flat then playback is smooth.

This is what a bad one looks like (MXD-036):
View attachment 792102
This video is completely unwatchable. It's practically a slideshow.

hmm maybe I'll give them another chance with these new mum releases.

But has anyone seen the wanz-515 they did? I still have nightmares about it. The copy is so laughably bad that I kept it as a reminder. At the 42 minute mark the video completely stalls for a good 30 seconds and then stutters for awhile before it becomes halfway watchable again. Thats an extreme example, but all of them seem pretty rough.

aolover

Jun 20, 2009
The girl in MUM-247 turns out very cute with her bunny teeth, too bad she doesn't have a name yet... :(

Rz34CXk.png

vvv Thank you so much ether202 :D

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Didn't think anything could top my excitement for the november minimum releases, but then I watched the trailers for next months i.b. works releases. Wow! All 4 of the november ibw's look amazing. Its like they consulted me and asked what scenarios I'd like to see in next months batch of videos lol. "staying with uncle", "home alone with sis", "instructors secret technique", and everyone's favorite "bathhouse fun" Here are some gifs I whipped up...
IBW-587Z
IBW-587Z.gif
IBW-588Z
IBW-588Z.gifIBW-588Z (2).gif
IBW-588Z (3).gif IBW-588Z (4).gif
IBW-589Z
IBW-589Z.gif IBW-589Z (2).gif
IBW-589Z (3).gif
IBW-590Z
IBW-590Z.gif IBW-590Z(2).gif

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The girl in MUM-247 turns out very cute with her bunny teeth, too bad she doesn't have a name yet... :(

Rz34CXk.png

vvv Thank you so much ether202 :D

For me, her ears are her charming point. It's kawaii for sure.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
IBW seems to be getting really slow with their digital releases.. Last month's movies aren't even out on digital yet..

hey! let me live in my fantasy world where h-era will release hd copies of all of them on day 1.... and subbed!

*realizes its unlikely we will get even 1 of those releases this year*

Wasn't aware they are not only not available digitally first (or same day as dvd) but not even released digitally until months later!? So the Oct 28th date is just for DVD releases right? Has it always been like that with ibw? Is so, that explains why we don't see them get posted each month like minimum releases (who releases digital a few days before the dvd date, like it should be).

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
Mine is a Rina Hatsume video too, MUM-064. I swear this girl was born to get fucked like a rag-doll. The entire movie is incredible (as with most of Rina's videos) but there is one part in particular that makes this one special...
RadiantEnragedBoutu-size_restricted.gif

This moment is easily in my top 10 greatest JAV moments of all time (my crappy gif doesn't do it justice).

PS I just noticed that this video got taken down from DMM and R18. Wonder why... maybe they felt the action was too brutal and rapey.

needs more loli, do you have working links to these two? My MUM-155 got lost and i never saw MUM-064. Would love to get those back.