The Ultimate Loli Thread

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Well, it's only $15 now at R18.. Maybe I'll get it. I really need to look into how to capture videos though because I'd like to share more.. It seems you need to capture in lossless which takes a huge amount of HD space.. I'm not worried about processing power since I have a i5 4690k on my desktop which should be more than enough, I need to look into software..

hey thats my cpu! devils canyon yo.

I'm sure any attempt you do at capturing would be better than ThzBT's method

Reactions: ether202

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
Im generally not into r*** flicks but this one looks alright with Kotohane Shizuku

h_237ambi067pl.jpg
npj9qctpno1b.jpg

Reactions: needs more loli

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
Also, if anyone happens to have this in their collection and can upload it, i would love you forever.

AOZ-057 with Lemon Mizutama

Her getting fucked from the back in those thigh highs is unforgettable. Not the cutest face but great, skinny legs.

And a bonus pantie hand job
h_308aoz00057pl.jpg

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Finally a decent copy of MUM-222. One of the best casted MUM titles and it just had to be the worst encoded.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Finally a decent copy of MUM-222. One of the best casted MUM titles and it just had to be the worst encoded.

is it? I only have 40% of it downloaded so far and seems ok. WMVs always have a weird haze that hurts the picture quality slightly. But you are saying the encode is actually worse than other h-era releases? Thats interesting, you would think at 10GB it would atleast be on par with the rest. What exactly did you notice? Or were you just saying the original SD release sucked? (probably what you meant now that I think about it, sorry I just woke up)

the dream is dead.

ME: thanks for all the HD mums! Can you please do MUM-226? seems you skipped that one?

H-Era: Sorry, it's not chosen. The recent 7 page of MUM updates already cost us about 1400 USD. Our founder said it's enough to MUM series, and we have to save money to handle other ones.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Just saw this mentioned in the gokkun thread and I feel it needs to be posed here as well.
DJE-068. Upcoming gokkun video with Yukari!! November might be the best month ever for loli.
2dje068xpl.jpg

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
No way! I had been refreshing javlibrary daily looking for another route. I found it in 1080p on some russian site 9 gigs and 20 hours to go........

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Im generally not into r*** flicks but this one looks alright with Kotohane Shizuku

h_237ambi067pl.jpg
npj9qctpno1b.jpg

I sadly gave up on her (as well as Yukari). Even if she's cute, she is always passive so it doesn't appeal me. Few days after, I found Morino Kotori and I was so much more excited. She is even more shy in her movies but she sometimes takes the lead :

Not to mention that she probably has the best well balanced body among lolis right now. The last time I saw a busty loli like her (without an inch of babyfat), it was Anna Hashimoto :

mmt00043jp-7.jpg

I'm excited to see Morino Kotori's movie with Yui Hatano, she seems to learn some tipes in it. The trailer is promising.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Oh yeah! All star cast right here: Meru, Yukari, Azuki, Miriya Chidori, and Tsuna Kimura.
Out November
CuTzUV6UsAAUZMf.jpg:large

dream lineup indeed. Wish it had a more interesting theme and outfits than just naked bathtime. Will still be a 10/10 video im sure. november keeps getting better.

Last edited: