The Ultimate Loli Thread

ArgentGrace

Mar 31, 2010
What is Yukari Miyazawa's Date of Birth, Cup Size, and Height Weight??

I tried looking, and can't seem to find the date of birth.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
What is Yukari Miyazawa's Date of Birth, Cup Size, and Height Weight??

I tried looking, and can't seem to find the date of birth.
From her official:
生年月日 1995年10月06日
身長 150cm
スリーサイズ B73(A) W59 H87

translation:
DOB Oct 06, 1995
Height 150cm
Three Sizes 73(A) W59 H87

I'd love to know her weight too. I'd guess she about 80lbs maybe less lol :D

Reactions: humbert

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I love small boobs too, don't get my love for Azuki wrong but she's just so cute.. but I love it when small girls try to give boob jobs like Mio Shinosaki in MIAD-954.. I can really feel for the guys in the movie because there's no way I'd be able to resist cumming all over their tiny boobs too :d.
I agree completely. The only thing I don't like about Azuki is her "big" boobs.

The magical month of november loli releases continues with INCT-004...
INCT-004.jpg

MUM, IBW, INCT, are def my top 3 loli labels.

INCT-003 with Azuki released today. So keep an eye out for a shitty ThzBT copy soon lol.

(I'm kidding, I appreciate all the releases they do. Just annoying to download GBs and find out the video is choppy and sometimes out of sync. better than nothing!)

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
this one (KSDO-021). "Old Man" giving reluctant Omomo a "massage" what could be better.
ksdo21.jpg
look at the disgust in her face. Now thats acting. Why don't you try it sometime Shuri Atomi.
ksdo021.jpg
yea, I'd stick my penis in that.

and here she is uncensored...
omomouncen0.jpg
let us never forget the miracle of her caribbeancom uncensored scenes.

there's no way I'd be able to resist cumming all over their tiny boobs :d.

looks like the doll fucker from INCT-004 feels the same way.
INCT-004.gif
inct00004jp-5.jpg

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
look at the disgust in her face. Now thats acting. Why don't you try it sometime Shuri Atomi.
Savage af lol

View attachment 803573
yea, I'd stick my penis in that.
This angle looks incredible. :mimisan:

Yet another November release once again with Meru, Yukari, Azuki, Miriya and Tsuna. They should form up a loli girl group or something lol
84xrw233pl.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
INCT-003 with Azuki released today. So keep an eye out for a shitty ThzBT copy soon.
1 day later. the 1080p ThzBT copy of INCT-003 has arrived lol
inct003.jpg

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
As for INCT-003, I think I'm gonna pass.. I just can't get past the whole doll thing, I need the girls to show some type of emotion, or to move at least, it's just not my thing.. I know there's a scene at the end where she comes alive but I have a lot of Azuki movies now and I'd rather have MDTM-185 which is has some nice light bondage and where she squirts..
867345788.jpg

If Risa Omomo was only in a video to say hi and then leave before the sex started, I would still get it. Yea I admit, the time stop/doll thing isnt for everyone. I like to think the dolls are actually alive and they are aware they are getting r***ing but can't do anything about it (them blinking actually helps with that illusion). Mental emotion is best emotion.

Only thing I'm not really into about the innocent series are the doll dresses. I'd prefer if the "dolls" wore normal girl clothes. So basically he is just buying loli sex dolls instead of collectible dolls that he decides to fuck. However my idea might make things even creepier lol. The extra scene at the end where he dreams they come alive is a stroke of genius, it really makes the series for me. The other thing I don't like is that they only do 1 release a month!

There's some good loli movies in the R18 sale that's going on right now.. but the best deal is probably IBW-523z which is a 16 hours compilation.. I'm sure there will be some overlap with what I already have, but I'm sure there will be a lot of scenes from stuff that's not available right now.. And it's only $11 for HD! Just not looking forward to downloading 42gb from R18 lol. That's less than 1 dollar per hour of loli action, people, think of the lolis.
can you do me a small favor and post ibw-523z on rapidgator or usenet when you get it :). About the only way I'd easily be able to download a 42GB video. I'd love to have it though.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
probably wants people to pm him and pay for them. I see that all the time on javlibrary. But usually someone will link to their site and you have to pay for the password.

and yea thats pretty much all the shuna videos im missing, would be amazing to get those. maybe one day...
I wish IBW moved their compilations into a different code. They release a ton of them, and combined with their crappy cast listings they're a collectors nightmare.

that also annoys me. I meant to ask about it last time I posted the november ibw previews if anyone knows a way to identify the compilations. Think usually they are the first videos in a monthly batch and the rest are new content (but not 100% sure about that).

ArgentGrace

Mar 31, 2010
Random question: but anyone know the date of birth of Kurumi Chino? Wondering how 'young' she is. She appeared in IBW-575. She looks loli but want to make sure her age as well :)

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
probably wants people to pm him and pay for them. I see that all the time on javlibrary. But usually someone will link to their site and you have to pay for the password.

I have no real problem with that, people that just post screenshots are the worst. Usually they're trying to get the fraction of a cent screenshot clicks will get you, I have no idea what would make someone post them without even that.

Haha well it's a lot of video to capture and encode, I'll see what I can do though, I'm still working on video capture..

Hmm I have the TABETE movie if you want, but other than that I haven't seen them around.. Those other movies are all from jpav.me, (the ones from jjmm not the other Kagami movies sorry) T28-468 is indeed a very good movie =d. Yeah that would be nice with the IBW movies, like MUM does with the MMT movies.. Sometimes it's hard to tell which IBW movies are compilations though you can usually tell by the length but sometimes they're normal length and look like new movies but then you see a scene that was in another movie lol..

The TABETE movie would be awesome. Yeah, it's easy to tell when they're from jpav, the intro is still on there. I'm tempted to try to get access again, but still pretty pissed that I never got access or any reply last time i spent $15 trying. As for video capture, getting really big versions is easy. OBS studio took like 5 minutes to set up, and splitting files with ffmpeg is a breeze. Haven't worked on encoding much yet, planning on dealing with it in about a week. That's probably the wrong order to do things, but worst case I just have a handful of videos at ~4.5 gigs per hour.

Random question: but anyone know the date of birth of Kurumi Chino? Wondering how 'young' she is. She appeared in IBW-575. She looks loli but want to make sure her age as well :)

September 17th, 1992, from Wikipedia. Searching the name in japanese answers most questions like that pretty easily.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yo loli experts! Here's a question for you. I figured Marie Konishi retired quite a while ago because her twitter stopped updating near the end of 2015 and there weren't any new movies either.

Now it looks like she actually started tweeting again, but I still can't find any upcoming releases on DMM, apart from compilation movies. Just what is this crazy girl doing?

https://twitter.com/konishi_marie

Also, am I alone with this, or has Minimum's output really degraded in quality this year? From the girls, to the way the movies look, to the action itself, they used to be much better.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Yo loli experts! Here's a question for you. I figured Marie Konishi retired quite a while ago because her twitter stopped updating near the end of 2015 and there weren't any new movies either.

Now it looks like she actually started tweeting again, but I still can't find any upcoming releases on DMM, apart from compilation movies. Just what is this crazy girl doing?

https://twitter.com/konishi_marie

Also, am I alone with this, or has Minimum's output really degraded in quality this year? From the girls, to the way the movies look, to the action itself, they used to be much better.
I have not heard anything about her having a new AV. But I would be ecstatic if she in fact did make a comeback.

About this year's Minimum releases... I wouldn't say that they have degraded, but rather that they don't live up to what they did in 2015/late 2014. They set the bar really high last year, maybe too high with all the hardcore anal gangbangs which also double as retirement videos for many of the most legendary lolis. Now that most of the experienced lolis are retired I think minimum is on the rebound this year trying to train new girls.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Yukari, Azuki, Meru, Miko, and most of the new lolis are a lot cuter, sweeter and more adorable than ever. The lolis of last year like Tomoko Ashida, Suzu Ichinose, Rina Hatsume, Marie Konishi, Sayo Arimoto, and so on were not as cute and adorable rather they were more like hardcore fuck dolls or cock sleeves. Anytime you saw their name or face on a cover you knew right off the bat that some hardcore shit going down: gangbang, blowbang, irrumatio, gokkun, squirting, and maybe even some anal.

If only we could have the best of both worlds. :terharu:

Reactions: grisa and shinjiIII