The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Iori looks kind of like Remon (or whatever 6 other names she goes by lol). She is really cute with a shaved pussy, highly recommend.
h_839shis033pl.jpg

I never really paid attention to DJE releases because the covers always showed boring looking woman on them. But upon closer inspection it does seem loli's sneak on every 10th release!

Looks like I need to start getting some of them and have been missing out.

...on second thought. The cum swallowing genre might be a little too intense for me. Maybe I should just stick to loli's getting fucked lol
Yea several lolis have done DJE videos: Nagomi, Tomoko Ashida, Tsuna Kimura, Suzu Ichinose, and several others. If you're into bukkake, gokkun, or irrumatio this series is a must have.
I can't say how excited I am for Yuakri's 100 shot swallow video. I went back and watched the last 2 DJE 100 shot swallow videos and they are incredible. I can't believe sweet little Yukari is going to do the same. I can't even remember the last time a cute loli swallowed so much cum outside of Milky-Cat... maybe back in the Dogma days??

Last edited:
Reactions: humbert

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
The IBW-572's correct extension is ".m2ts", it's a blu-ray rip. I'm not sure what codec MPC would need, I was using the Kawaii codec pack on windows but it seems abandoned. Thanks for the heads up there, I actually saw that one had a fresh comment but thought it had been posted before.

I'm not big on discussing the actual videos, after I did a fair amount of amazon turk's to name online videos actually talking about scenes just seems silly. Uh, a couple of random thoughts on related subjects. Though not my favorite actress, Azuki is one of the best to follow on twitter. Constant photos, talk about masturbation to other JAV videos, and I think she pierced her nipple with a nametag?

I'm intrigued by the "twitcasting" that many of the actresses do. Most of them end up deleted right away, which makes me think they'd be worth watching, but the ones that aren't deleted are usually boring as hell. I'm tempted to try to set up something to auto-record them. Similarly, the NicoNico live shows sound interesting, but I doubt they're worth $15 a month and that site is a pain to navigate.

Ktribe is another studio that really needs to seperate their compilations, and preferably their plump videos too. That is the area minimum really excels at, every MUM is a completely new video of the same theme. Mousozoku has to be the worst, ID codes with like 4 videos total, no consistency in the themes, and no cast listings.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Hmm, I've never really used codec packs, I'd hate to screw up the setup I have right now with a custom configured ffdshow, madvr & lavfilters.. It's only the one type of file that doesn't play right it seems.. and I fear that if I install a codec pack that will only compound problems.
At the least have you tried remuxing the streams into another container? If you have MediaInfo check if the video stream is AVC. If it is you can repackage as MKV.

Reactions: ether202

Tate3

Nov 21, 2009
Just an FYI... the torrent for Morino's latest, STAR-721, is out. I watched it earlier in the week and though it doesn't approach the level of STAR 707 there is still some good stuff. Certainly a nice cum-shot at 1:39:02... already looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: shinjiIII