The Ultimate Loli Thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Thanks, What's the third? I checked all the ones I'm missing and I think the rest are on r18.

And my mistake on filejoker, that's a pretty hidden exception.
The third one is MUM-064... weird it was missing from both minimum's website and dmm when I posted this, but now minimum has it back up. Still missing from dmm it seems.:qustion:

I will never get how this works...

Reactions: Maclayter

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Next up.. KDKJ-029 Kaede Aoshima
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/kdkj-029-maple-chan-qingdao-stepchildren-maple.1692095/

kdkj029pl.jpg
Thanks again!

For some reason this scene was so hot. :hot:
Step father unable to contain himself from his super small step daughter. Might be my favorite loli scene I've seen this year.
KDKJ-029.jpg

Reactions: ether202

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I never cared much for the incest theme before, I mostly like plot-less rapey stuff lol. But recently I'm finding the more emotion and story driven incest movies a lot more interesting. And yes it definitely helps that Kaede is so cute. She looks so adorable and defenseless just sleeping there haha.
KDKJ-029-2.jpg

And about OBS... I've never used it before so take this with a grain of salt but I think that since OBS is recording your screen and not the actual video, recording at some multiple of your screen's refresh rate would actually yield better results. And assuming your monitor is running at 60hz, it's probably better to continue recording at 30FPS. Just a theory, might want to research that more.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yeah I'm getting more and more into incest scenes, never really put much thought to it before but some of the JAV scenarios are pretty hot, might be my favorite subgenre right now..

It just makes sense. Its the most believable scenario a loli would be having sex in. But I do like when it's exaggerated and she is casually being shared by the entire family like in MUM-226 and upcoming MUM-265.

I hope IBW-588 surfaces online sometime this year :(

EDIT: holy fuck! just noticed kirijax is active again! (as of oct 20th) He did rips of the september IBW's (580, 583, 584) and few other non loli releases. Hope this means he is back. We might get those october IBW's after all (and in supreme quality)!

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Well I also like the scenario where they are just walking down the street then get abducted and r***ing... I guess that's pretty believable too, at least in my mind. :hihi:

Or the loli maid scenarios... those are totally real right?... right?...

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
IBW-580c.jpgIBW-583c.jpg IBW-584c.jpg
IBW-580.jpg IBW-583.jpg IBW-584.jpg

Well, all 3 of these are being downloaded immediately. Kirijax (yipman) is the master of JAV rips (no watermarks, no dropped frames, high bitrate, 1080p x264). I hope he is back for good.
Well I also like the scenario where they are just walking down the street then get abducted and r***ing... I guess that's pretty believable too, at least in my mind. :hihi:

haha yea, maybe I should have said common instead of believable.

Reactions: needs more loli

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
The third one is MUM-064... weird it was missing from both minimum's website and dmm when I posted this, but now minimum has it back up. Still missing from dmm it seems.:qustion:

I will never get how this works...

There's 198 too, and the actress had another one in the 80's taken down. I tried to do some research on it yesterday, something caused the actresses to change their mind, it's hard to read these things. 064 I think actually sold out, which is why it wasn't listed for a while. I did stumble upon the Yukari interviews on DMM, somewhat interesting.

Next movie is KTDS-793 with the the lovely and bubbly Haruna Houtsuki.. She's adorable and has a great smile and perfect little boobs :p Definitely one of my very favorites!

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...inexperienced-shaved-pussy-mkv-1080p.1692238/

Subyshare mirrors coming soon for this and the other KTDS movie that got taken down already.

Thanks again, though I keep getting permission denied on the subyshare links.

I hope IBW-588 surfaces online sometime this year :(

EDIT: holy fuck! just noticed kirijax is active again! (as of oct 20th) He did rips of the september IBW's (580, 583, 584) and few other non loli releases. Hope this means he is back. We might get those october IBW's after all (and in supreme quality)!

588? I don't know what it is about Peters Max, but I can't stand basically anything they do. Even though Abe isn't with them anymore, I'm never excited about her films
Not like it's hard to do. Anyways, I'm doing IBW-544 next.. 1080p :D 4 Hours :minum:

I'm working on 555, need to figure out FTP to a filehost. It's probably larger than the quality deserves, but it's something

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
There's 198 too, and the actress had another one in the 80's taken down. I tried to do some research on it yesterday, something caused the actresses to change their mind, it's hard to read these things. 064 I think actually sold out, which is why it wasn't listed for a while. I did stumble upon the Yukari interviews on DMM, somewhat interesting.
Apparently MUM-198 was with Miruku Satou. She was also in MUM-176 and MUM-184. She didn't stand out to me the first time around but watching it again she's pretty good and very petite too.

Yukari interview looks interesting... I wish I could read Japanese :tega:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
267 and 271 look great too! wow 4/6 I want, it's been a while since that happened.

Didnt happen last month? 4 of the november mums are must downloads to me, only 2 must downloads for december. My taste in lolis might be a bit too strict. 267's boobs seem a bit too big. By that I mean she has boobs lol. A tiny handful is enough for me. 271 is hot but seems a tad more womanly than I prefer (also bondage play does nothing for me).

who is the mum-268 loli? I know 269 is "Kurumi" (also featured in mum-260). They might be my 2 favorite active lolis, they are just so adorable!

I see minimum skipped mum-266.

EDIT: after having watched all the trailers. MUM-271 has the scenario of the month and is now a must watch for me. Well the 1st scene looks great atleast (tutor banging daughter in her room behind mothers back), the video slowly gets into generic bondage stuff as it goes on. MUM-267 looks good, she just has too much boob and ass for my liking (and face could be cuter)

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Jesus, minimum really knows how to push the boundaries... first they debut a 135cm girl and now they debut a 29kg girl, that's 64 lbs btw... how is that even possible?!?!. She's so light I bet she makes for an excellent cock sleeve, you could just slide her up and down your dick with ease. :hehe:

...267's boobs seem a bit too big. By that I mean she has boobs lol.
I agree. My favorite boobs are no boobs. :xD:

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Huh, I think the girl in 267 is one of the cuter of the bunch.. and when you compare her to some of the butterfaces they've put out recently she's downright gorgeous.
Well I think the difference with me is alot of the mum butterfaces are also girls I dont even consider lolis (ive skipped countless mum releases this year for that reason). However, I don't consider mum-267 to be in that class of disregarded lolis (MUM-258 fits into that category for example). So it might seem like im being harsh about her face, but im actually just pointing out the things keeping her from the top tier (*for my preferences), by default she is better than most of the mum lolis this year.

Now if you are interested in the specifics about what I don't like about her face, I made an image (lol)...
compare.jpg
obviously this isnt a fair comparison using direct captures from footage versus pretty cover shots. But it illustrates just what I see when I look at the mum-267 loli. She has that puffy bloated cheeks look, which is cute on some girls and looks horrible on others (makes her look old and haggard on her). Her eyes are too small and not expressive enough (they always look closed). Also i don't like her lips or nose. When compared to the MUM-268/269 lolis she looks atleast 5 years older than them (I'd say closer to 7 or 8 years, but thats more because how young the other girls look), also her hair style ages her more over other lolis. But the main thing is, I just have a preference for the mousy looking super tiny lolis. Don't get me wrong mum-267 still looks great and I'll probably end up getting it, her ass looks amazing bent over getting spanked with her panties on (she just wont be my favorite for the month, and why she didn't get the elite gif treatment lol).
Anyways, all this talk about December's movies, I'm just looking forward to this months ahahah.
yea, I had the same thought last night. All this excitement about the december releases and the november ones should be released any second now. I'm surprised they arent out yet. I'm saving my next fap for mum-260 :cambuk:

Last edited:

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Mum-268 and 269 looks a real winner here.

I am going to go out on a limb and say I doubt this girl is 29 kg. I dated a tiny Asian girl once who was 35 kg. I just can't imagine somebody 6 kg less than her! Still, would love to see her getting passed around in a 4 man gangbang!!

Mum-267 and 271 look a miss. How did you guys rate November in the end?

Anyone seen MMT-050 on a torrent?

How about we rate our 10 best Mum's of 2016?? I admit I need a little time to think about it :)

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Mum-268 and 269 looks a real winner here.

I am going to go out on a limb and say I doubt this girl is 29 kg. I dated a tiny Asian girl once who was 35 kg. I just can't imagine somebody 6 kg less than her! Still, would love to see her getting passed around in a 4 man gangbang!!

Mum-267 and 271 look a miss. How did you guys rate November in the end?

Anyone seen MMT-050 on a torrent?

How about we rate our 10 best Mum's of 2016?? I admit I need a little time to think about it :)

267 and 271 a miss? :tega: You're nuts. We can't rate November the movies aren't out yet.

haha lets get him model4me jk

IBW-544 / MKV v264 1080p

Get your jdownloaders ready.. 4 hours of little lolis with tanlines and shaved pussies :D
Kagami Shuna, Yukari Miazawa, Aya Miyazaki, Kuu Aine, Rina Hatsume and more..

504ibw544zpl.jpg

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-complex-tanned-girl-obscene-video-2.1692529/

Subyshare/Rapidgator links posted. Wish I could do mega for people without premiums but they just delete the files too fast.

thanks! going to grab this for sure.

Last edited:

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
267 and 271 a miss? :tega: You're nuts. We can't rate November the movies aren't out yet :(. About rating the 2016's.. I think it would be better to wait, because it seems like some of the better movies are coming out the next two months.. Plus it gives some time to revisit. I guess I might be alone here in liking lolis that are a little thicker.. not to say that skinny ones are bad, I have equal love for both.

:) Yeah. I luuuuv skinny girls taken hard. Not chubby loli wannabes. ;) What I meant by November, was looking the previews. Not that convinced by them. 260 may be my pick.

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Wannabes lol. I'm sure you've seen pictures of actual Japanese schoolgirls, a good amount of them have a little chub to them.. Not fat by any means, but just a little baby fat :p

Being a loli doesn't necessarily equal being a schoolgirl ;) Anyway, it doesn't matter. As I said a loli for me is small, skinny, flat chested, and just down right cute. Not chubby :) Therefore chubblies like in 267 are not for me.