The Ultimate Loli Thread

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Wannabes lol. I'm sure you've seen pictures of actual Japanese schoolgirls, a good amount of them have a little chub to them.. Not fat by any means, but just a little baby fat :p

yea, my all time favorite loli (Risa Omomo) had some baby fat... and boobs! I don't think anyone would call her a wannabe loli. But risa was only 139cm, I think its when the girls are taller (148cm+) and have some chub that they start to enter "wannabe" territory.

What I meant by November, was looking the previews. Not that convinced by them. 260 may be my pick.
based on the trailers I give the november mums...

MUM-259 = 6/10
MUM-260 = 9/10 (10/10 if had interesting scenario)
MUM-261 = 6/10
MUM-262 = 6/10
MUM-263 = 7/10
MUM-264 = 9/10 (10/10 if face was cuter)
MUM-265 = 10/10 (perfect loli and scenario)

so basically, 3 mediocre wannabe loli videos, 1 video with hot loli but held back by boring hotel theme, and 3 must fap instant classics.

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Well it kind of does since 99.9999% of girls that age go to school, but now I'm just being pedantic.. You like what you like and I like what I like, but let's not make any hard and fast rules about what constitutes a loli besides looking young.

Yeah, because none of these girls are school age. Therefore, they are trying to look young and sexy or to me like a loli. A schoolgirl can just put on a uniform and bingo they look like a schoolgirl. There are a lot of fat schoolgirls (gross). For me a loli captures something different which is why some sites call them "mini" models and keep "schoolgirls" separate. I prefer the concept of mini so I am attaching that to my idea of akiba's loli. But yes, in the end we like different girls, so I can't be nuts for what i think :)

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
MUM-265 = 10/10 (perfect loli and scenario)
so basically, 3 mediocre wannabe loli videos, 1 video with hot loli but held back by boring hotel theme, and 3 must fap instant classics.

Hmmm...I see what you mean. Mum-265 for me will probably depend a lot on how they treat her. I did like Mum-226 but I also luv Miyari Chidori. 264 could well be good if they aren't to gentle with her. So you may well be right. 3 of them may be up to par.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
MKAT-001 looks promising.
Out on the 25th.
No name given at the moment.

h_1133makt001pl.jpg
nice. I might need to finally start using the want feature on javlibrary to keep track of all these november loli releases.

001.gif002.gif

look at that fucking creep in the 2nd gif. Thats what I like to see. :hehe:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Still no sign of november mums? I'm sure they will be out in the next 24hrs, but I find it funny that it seems the more I anticipate a release the less interest it has from people that actually buy and post javs. Not so much with mums (we have been fortunate that all of those get released) but with other labels, always seems like the release I'm looking forward to will get skipped around and less interesting releases get priority. Like with h-era doing all those HD mum releases and MUM-226 was one of the few releases they skipped (and was one I was hoping for the most). I'm not complaining or anything, just wish everyone else had good taste like us loli lovers.

Reactions: needs more loli

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Still no sign of november mums? I'm sure they will be out in the next 24hrs, but I find it funny that it seems the more I anticipate a release the less interest it has from people that actually buy and post javs. Not so much with mums (we have been fortunate that all of those get released) but with other labels, always seems like the release I'm looking forward to will get skipped around and less interesting releases get priority. Like with h-era doing all those HD mum releases and MUM-226 was one of the few releases they skipped (and was one I was hoping for the most). I'm not complaining or anything, just wish everyone else had good taste like us loli lovers.

Took until the 4th last month, I'm hoping because they did the HD releases, but I can't get any information from the thz site.

Luckily, Yipman came through on MUM-226. It's sad that Chidori seems to already be gone, her first new film in three months was posted yesterday.

The javlibrary want tracking feature is great, you can sort them by most recently commented and find out when an ancient video gets some random person uploading it easily. That's how I found all the baidu posts. It only sucks when the comment is some person posting those damn Kagami screenshots, or Javpop saying they posted AOZ-251 but I can't get at it, and you're constantly reminded of it every time you check.

Still working on IBW-555, something was messed up with the file where it wouldn't make screenshots so I figured others might have a hard time playing it.

Reactions: Haidon

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
holy fuck didnt realize yipman (kirijax on javlibrary) posted exclusive stuff on his akiba account. I figured he posts everything he does on the javlibrary account, so I stopped checking yipman months ago. Looks like I need to start paying attention to his akiba activity as well. I mostly only visit akiba to view this thread. yipman is my hero. I see needs more loli & ether liked the mum-226 yipman post on oct 22nd, thanks for the heads up guys (jk).

thanks Maclayter! I know what I'm downloading tonight. Looks like one of my pointless posts finally payed off lol.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Took until the 4th last month, I'm hoping because they did the HD releases, but I can't get any information from the thz site.

Luckily, Yipman came through on MUM-226. It's sad that Chidori seems to already be gone, her first new film in three months was posted yesterday.

The javlibrary want tracking feature is great, you can sort them by most recently commented and find out when an ancient video gets some random person uploading it easily. That's how I found all the baidu posts. It only sucks when the comment is some person posting those damn Kagami screenshots, or Javpop saying they posted AOZ-251 but I can't get at it, and you're constantly reminded of it every time you check.

Still working on IBW-555, something was messed up with the file where it wouldn't make screenshots so I figured others might have a hard time playing it.
Wow I didn't know JAVLibrary had a tacking feature like that. I tried to sign up a long time ago but for some reason the registration page kept erroring out, I tried on my phone and several other computers but still no luck. But now that I know it has this feature I really want to sign up. :mad:

holy fuck didnt realize yipman (kirijax on javlibrary) posted exclusive stuff on his akiba account. I figured he posts everything he does on the javlibrary account, so I stopped checking yipman months ago. Looks like I need to start paying attention to his akiba activity as well. I mostly only visit akiba to view this thread. yipman is my hero. I see needs more loli & ether liked the mum-226 yipman post on oct 22nd, thanks for the heads up guys (jk).

thanks Maclayter! I know what I'm downloading tonight. Looks like one of my pointless posts finally payed off lol.
I just assumed everyone here followed that thread too haha. :keringat:
Its pretty much the only other loli JAV thread on Akiba. Hit the "watch" button or leave a comment on there so you get notifications.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
It was in the Minimum thread, I assume everyone here is checking that. Could be one of the missing vids!

Hah, I read more of the Yukari interview. She's into "punk," which involves moshing to Linkin Park. That's one of the better reasons for the mysterious bruises I've heard.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Wow I didn't know JAVLibrary had a tacking feature like that. I tried to sign up a long time ago but for some reason the registration page kept erroring out, I tried on my phone and several other computers but still no luck. But now that I know it has this feature I really want to sign up. :mad:

I just assumed everyone here followed that thread too haha. :keringat:

well you are right to assume that and I used to. But yipman stopped posting as frequently so I stopped checking it. I checked his post history and that is pretty much the only HD mum he has sneaked passed me (and it just happened to be the one I've been waiting for lol). I'll be watching it closely from now on though.

I knew about the tracking feature on javlibrary though :p

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
not to derail the thread, but i really would like a rina hatsume mega pack. anyone have something like that, or a mega folder? i think she is my favorite now.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Do you want AOZ-251?

It made my list, which is largely stars I try to get everything from. I recently added a fair amount more, as the only thing I was getting was Yui Saotome's NFDM videos. Not even Yui can make me want to see guys kicked in the balls. So yeah, but it's not a huge priority. The AOZ films have a pretty good record of getting out eventually.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
At least three Meru Iroha movies going to be released this month.. she's quickly becoming one of my favs..

84xrw233pl.jpg

h_452tmhp061pl.jpg

21cst019pl.jpg

They all look like really good scenarios.. First one, daughter trading :hot:. Second one, dad sharing daughter with friends? Third one, brother and uncle.. I can't wait.

She's in my Loli radar. Her and Eikawa Noa. I plan on watching IBW-584z soon.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
AOZ-251 from him too, pretty great exchange on javlibrary with it too. Javpop's bs screenshots, Yipman's HD glorious post, and then Javpop posted thier link to seem important too.

IBW-588 too! He's reading the thread. Stupid filejoker daily limit...

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Nov MUMs are live from yipman!!!!
AOZ-251 & IBW-588 too!
:metabelo:
welp time to suck yipman's dick. :ksss:

AOZ-251 from him too, pretty great exchange on javlibrary with it too. Javpop's bs screenshots, Yipman's HD glorious post, and then Javpop posted thier link to seem important too.
haha that is pretty funny. They know that nobody will bother going through hoops trying to get it from their shady site now. So they desperately relinquished the link to their copy, hoping a few people would bite before realizing a superior copy is out.

EDIT: I still can't believe it. A perfect HD copy of IBW-588 only 6 days after release! ...and the november mums in HD! This is like something I would dream of happening, but it actually did. It's only nov 3rd and yipman already made my month. He couldn't have picked a better time to become active again with all these hot loli releases coming out. I wish i could just insert cash into my computer and have it directly go to him lol.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
welp time to suck yipman's dick. :ksss:
OMG LOL! You and me both :xD:

I should include ether's dick in there too hahaha:qustionable:
My download for IBW-544z just finished overnight and I love it. Shuna is just so kawaii in it, it's her cutest video ever! The action isn't as hardcore as I would prefer but I'm melting just from the cuteness. She is so perfect.

edit: btw I just registered on JAVLibrary. It finally worked woohoo!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tate3 and ether202

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Alright, IBW-555 up. Bigfile only because I can't figure out FTP to filejoker. Also on on emp, if thats more palatable. It's compressed with 7zip, I think most extractors should handle it, but a bit concerned. Usually just use tar, but I have no idea how well windows deals with that.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
You can enable it in your profile settings, but every time I connect it just tells me permission denied. I managed bigfile with a curl wrapper, I assume I could do filejoker with curl too, but I'm no good at these things.

Yeah, IBW-544 is great. One girl sorta teaching another is one of my favorite scenarios, the Yui Saotome and Karen Haruki scenes in 503 are among my favorites.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
260-1.gif
just watched mum-260. Lets just say, I watched it to completion. I'd say my trailer score of 9/10 was accurate. Probably a top 25 mum. Really can't wait for her in MUM-269 now.

I love that Kurumi (mum-260) does soft moans when getting fucked. Much more genuine and arousing than the crying we usually get... just wish she had pink nipples.

All these ibw releases have slowed me down, I'm going to watch ibw-588 next. Then I still need to watch rest of the november mums. hows everyone else liking them?
260.gif

Last edited: