The Ultimate Loli Thread

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
ether202,

I really appreciate your HQ posts. What's your feeling others (me sometimes?) about posting smaller sizes of your films by torrent?

Thanks!

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
My queue is absurd right now... And as if anyone needed more stuff to download right now, just saw GKI-013 was on hera and it's way better than I expected.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I literally just got caught up on the last wave of loli releases. Then I wakeup and yipman delivers another huge batch of amazing loli releases! Its a good problem to have :)

LOVE-110
LOVE-87
LOVE-67
LOVE-43
LOMD-008
KTKX-115
KTDS-899
KTDS-727
JUEM-006
JUEM-005
HELL-006
GENT-106
COSU-032
AT-148

I'll start with COSU-32, JUEM-005, LOVE-43. I always wanted those.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
My queue is absurd right now... And as if anyone needed more stuff to download right now, just saw GKI-013 was on hera and it's way better than I expected.
GKI-013 was actually one of the first videos I downloaded from h-era. Its very good, tons of loli double blowjob action.. my fav :p

I literally just got caught up on the last wave of loli releases. Then I wakeup and yipman delivers another huge batch of amazing loli releases! Its a good problem to have :)

LOVE-110
LOVE-87
LOVE-67
LOVE-43
LOMD-008
KTKX-115
KTDS-899
KTDS-727
JUEM-006
JUEM-005
HELL-006
GENT-106
COSU-032
AT-148

I'll start with COSU-32, JUEM-005, LOVE-43. I always wanted those.
Here are quick links for everyone:
LOVE-110
LOVE-87
LOVE-67
LOVE-43
LOMD-008
KTKX-115
KTDS-899
KTDS-727
JUEM-006
JUEM-005
HELL-006
GENT-106
DIY-092
COSU-032
AT-148

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
it just occurred to me with the release of hell-006... those HELL videos have HD versions!? Holy fuck! I didnt know that, that series is amazing. I'd love to have all of those in HD. Hell-009 especially.

imagine this in HD...
785643.jpg

def getting 006 but doubt it will top 009

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
HELL-009 in HD would be pretty great, its one of the greatest loli movies ever made. Probably in my top 3 ever. Why did you crop the screenshot like that though lol? :qustionable:

Reactions: tmas3

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
I have SL-006 I can get to eventually, I think it was sd only. And I'm about halfway done with my revised Risa have/need list I'll post soon.

IBW-547, Saya's scene is spectacular. So hot watching her scamper away with cum dripping down her leg. 546 is next, need to edit out a couple seconds of me turning the volume up.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
HELL-009 in HD would be pretty great, its one of the greatest loli movies ever made. Probably in my top 3 ever. Why did you crop the screenshot like that though lol? :qustionable:

to make it level. The camera work is pretty bad in those hell videos. Also the aspect ratio was off and made everything slightly squished so I adjusted that also. Well here take a look at the unmodified image...
HELL-009.mp4_snapshot_.png

I hope yipman considers doing stuff like hell-009 (that already have SD releases). I know he would rather do unreleased stuff, but its well worth it since his copies are so much better quality. I know I wouldn't hesitate to redownload the yipman versions of all my favorite javs.

I have SL-006 I can get to eventually, I think it was sd only. And I'm about halfway done with my revised Risa have/need list I'll post soon.
that would be amazing. I'm actually in the process of adding cast names to my jav collection. So I'll soon be able to formulate a list of all the known omomo videos I'm missing. One I know I'm missing for sure is IGN-001 PART B. I have part A. It was on fileOM a couple years ago and they went out of business before I downloaded the 2nd part (servers were literaly shut down the day I was going to download part B lol). Now I can only find it on datafile and don't have a premium for that site (rapidgator anybody?).

Does anyone know that one loli jav database that had cast entries for javs that javlibrary didnt. Think it was called like "mini av jp" or something like that. I used to have it bookmarked but lost it a few months ago. I know they had a few listings for omomo that javlibrary didnt have.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
to make it level. The camera work is pretty bad in those hell videos. Also the aspect ratio was off and made everything slightly squished so I adjusted that also. Well here take a look at the unmodified image...
View attachment 831047

I hope yipman considers doing stuff like hell-009 (that already have SD releases). I know he would rather do unreleased stuff, but its well worth it since his copies are so much better quality. I know I wouldn't hesitate to redownload the yipman versions of all my favorite javs.

that would be amazing. I'm actually in the process of adding cast names to my jav collection. So I'll soon be able to formulate a list of all the known omomo videos I'm missing. One I know I'm missing for sure is IGN-001 PART B. I have part A. It was on fileOM a couple years ago and they went out of business before I downloaded the 2nd part (servers were literaly shut down the day I was going to download part B lol). Now I can only find it on datafile and don't have a premium for that site (rapidgator anybody?).

Does anyone know that one loli jav database that had cast entries for javs that javlibrary didnt. Think it was called like "mini av jp" or something like that. I used to have it bookmarked but lost it a few months ago. I know they had a few listings for omomo that javlibrary didnt have.
Oh ok I thought there might have been some illicit activities going on there lol.

But yea I'm totally down for replacing mine current copies with Yipman versions. I'm already doing that with Shuna's LOVE-88. Honestly I never really had a problem with my SD version but I can't turn down the chance to see Shuna's perfect body in HD. That movie has a super hot lotion scene that I'm really looking forward too. :p

I guess you can just use sougouwiki. Here's Risa Omomo's listing on there. Its all in japanese though... http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c2%e7%c5%ed%a4%ea%a4%b5
Jeez who knew she had so many titles. :eek:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
found the site I was looking for...

http://www.minnano-av.com/actress109403.html

seems pretty similar to sougouwiki. Think minnano-av has more listings though (like very-4015)

... so much omomo stuff hasnt been shared. I need it all!

very-4015 looks intense.

But yea I'm totally down for replacing mine current copies with Yipman versions. I'm already doing that with Shuna's LOVE-88. Honestly I never really had a problem with my SD version but I can't turn down the chance to see Shuna's perfect body in HD. That movie has a super hot lotion scene that I'm really looking forward too. :p

Thats exactly my situation. I had a good copy of love-88. But its such a good video I needed an even better copy of it. Have been trying to download it for over a day now. Bigto is killing me as a free user. The problem is the download cant be resumed and it keeps disconnecting around 90% on each part and have to start over. Its so frustrating. It took me 5 days to download MUM-226 (9GB) with bigto (but was worth it haha). Looks like I might have to give in and get a filejoker premium sometime soon. It's not so much that I'm cheap, but I already have various other premium accounts so it would be nice if I could just use one I already had to get all these great releases coming out.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Think minnano-av has more listings though (like very-4015)

very-4015 looks intense.
I have this, no watermarks.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Twin tail goodness! Dec 23.
55t28479pl.jpg

Reactions: Maclayter

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
:malu2:
wow dude thanks. Never thought I would be downloading it just a day after mentioning not having it.

Twin tail goodness! Dec 23.
55t28479pl.jpg

I'll be getting that. t28-404 was excellent. Hopefully won't have to get 479 from some russian torrent site haha.

ktds899.jpg

I'm starting to think KTDS covers are doctored:qustionable:

... would gladly let either version of shiina sit on my face though lol

EDIT: Oh yea, I wanted to ask everybody. I've been organizing my JAV the last few days. Wanted to know what everyone thinks of my naming format, and if I could be doing it better. Been naming them like this...

"KTDS-899 [HD] (Sara Shiina).mkv"

is that pretty much how most of you name them? Do you think its redundant having jav code in the filename when its already in that folder? Also, maybe I should have the cast names before the SD/HD tag?

My folder structure is...
Japanese > Censored > KTDS > KTDS-899 [HD] (Sara Shiina).mkv
...............> Uncensored > Caribbeancom > 011114-520 (Risa Omomo).mp4
Thai > Asian Street Meat > Tom [HD].mp4

I havent been putting SD/HD tags on uncensored videos (like from caribbeancom) because all of them are HD, so figure it better to have a less cluttered filename. But it kinda bothers me not having the exact naming format as the censored JAVs. I dunno, maybe I'm just being OCD about it lol

Last edited: