The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Tmas-
No, I don't have a rapidgator account, just the filejoker account and the bigfile account.

Yipman again! LOVE-132!!!! IBW-589-590!! SHIC!! I barely watched yesterday's bounty.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yeah, IBW-544 is great. One girl sorta teaching another is one of my favorite scenarios, the Yui Saotome and Karen Haruki scenes in 503 are among my favorites.
I busted one the best nuts ever to this just a few days ago, it's incredible! I've had it since it got released but somehow it flew under my radar until just recently.

View attachment 826609
just watched mum-260. Lets just say, I watched it to completion. I'd say my trailer score of 9/10 was accurate. Probably a top 25 mum. Really can't wait for her in MUM-269 now.

I love that Kurumi (mum-260) does soft moans when getting fucked. Much more genuine and arousing than the crying we usually get... just wish she had pink nipples.

All these ibw releases have slowed me down, I'm going to watch ibw-588 next. Then I still need to watch rest of the november mums. hows everyone else liking them?
View attachment 826579
Dammit I dont have any of them yet. I have MUM-260 at the top of my queue but it's still only halfway downloaded, at this rate its going to take me 2 weeks to get them all. :gaswat:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Dammit I dont have any of them yet. I have MUM-260 at the top of my queue but it's still only halfway downloaded, at this rate its going to take me 2 weeks to get them all. :gaswat:
One wonderful thing that the Immersive 3D world has brought me is the VR Theater. I can view SD titles on the big screen and it looks great. No more HD titles for me, haven't had to get one in a long time. I'll see if I can demonstrate in the other thread. Just chiming on your predicament.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Damnit, I messed up the audio. I would not reccomend grabbing that one, I'll try to fix it.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
One wonderful thing that the Immersive 3D world has brought me is the VR Theater. I can view SD titles on the big screen and it looks great. No more HD titles for me, haven't had to get one in a long time. I'll see if I can demonstrate in the other thread. Just chiming on your predicament.
Unfortunately I have yet to check out those VR movies you posted for me. I reformatted my PC but iTunes still doesn't want to launch so I don't know what is wrong now. I can only assume that the current version is broken. Fuck you Apple! :mad::mad::mad:

BTW Looks like the MUMs uploaded to sukebei are the same yipman ones. Good alternate option for those with free user accounts on filejoker and bigfile. New MUMs here I come! :motoor:

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2163159
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2163160
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2163161
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2163162
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2163163
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2163164

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
an unforeseen problem is happening now that yipman is back in full swing.

I keep spontaneously ejaculating at the sight of each new HD loli release instead of the videos themselves.:haha:

Don't worry, im in the same boat. My internet is garbage. My max speed is 2MB/s (even with premium). So I have a big backlog of videos I need to get, with this surge of releases. IBW-589 & 590 took priority at the moment. I can't wait to get those.

EDIT: potential caribeancom loli sighting! todays release "110616-297"
l.jpg

00.gif 01.gif
02.gif

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Sona Imanami! I love her, she's in LOVE-212 which I'll be uploading soon.. Oh man, things just keep getting better and better. She has another uncensored, Carib 092016-262 and Heydouga 4030-PPV1921.
nice. I figured it was someone known. I'm still not at the level of you and needs more loli where I can recognize almost every loli. Mostly because I still need to get around to adding cast names to my collection, so I end up not remembering less known loli's names.

perfect example, I just checked. I have carib 092016-262 and didnt realize it was the same girl as todays release (did think she look familiar though).

I heard someone say in the best video of month thread that the end of 2016 might suck.. Well, not for loli lovers!
definitely! only 4 days in and november might already be the hottest month of the year.

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Mum -260 Torrent - High quality. Taken from sukebei nyaa. I am sure you all know it ;)

Attachments

• MUM-260.mkv.torrent
    98.3 KB · Views: 13,179

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Sona Imanami! I love her, she's in LOVE-212 which I'll be uploading soon.. Oh man, things just keep getting better and better. She has another uncensored, Carib 092016-262 and Heydouga 4030-PPV1921. I heard someone say in the best video of month thread that the end of 2016 might suck.. Well, not for loli lovers!

Love-212 would be great. I have never been able to find a torrent file for it :)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I have a 1080p 5.8GB copy of love-88. It has javhot watermarked bullshit on it though. The 720p 3.7G copy is probably better. Thats one of the things I need to do once we have another drought and I get caught up with current downloads, is go through my shuna collection and make sure I have every release possible in the best quality available.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Guess I'll just try to find the other half of LOVE-88 somewhere..

Ahahah it's okay, it happens.. What are you using to cap your videos? From your posts it sounds like you're a Linux user right? or Mac?

Well LOVE-88 problem is solved, it looks like Yipman uploaded a definitive version overnight! along with the much anticipated CST-019 with Meru Iroha! Now I just have to wait for Filejoker to reset my download allotments, they are seriously way too stingy.

My first attempts were recording the web player with OBS studio on Linux, which worked but stuttered some and had a quality limit. I couldn't get the rplayer to recognize silverlight, and after messing around with it for a bit I decided it would be easier to just install windows on a second drive and use OBS classic there. I could only handle running windows while away from my computer though, so the rest was Linux

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Oh ether202, you surely know how to make this thread a #1 stop at AO...
Thank you for sharing the lovely lolis in a video quality they deserve. :lulus:

BTW among the talks how MUM series is becoming tamer, it's not so rare to see lolis wander to the lands of extreme - Rin Aoki featured eg. in MUM-181,191 or just shared IBW-555 (big thanks!) has released pretty much unnoticed OPUD title http://www.javlibrary.com/ja/?v=javlilyltu and yeah... holy shit!

Last edited:

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Cwj2w-WUAAARw7u.jpg

Wish I was in Japan so I could go to these marshmallow events.. Azuki also said that she'd be wearing a sheer transparent swimsuit for people booking photo sessions with her. Also, things like this http://sp.dmm.co.jp/mono/detail/index/shop/dvd/cid/tkwanz572

Damn! I didn't know about this. Looks like they have another event on the 25th though. :cool:

Heading to the AV Expo this Thursday. Looks like there's gonna be lots of talent there! (Azuki, Shuri Atomi, Riona Minami, etc.) :blink:

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Thank you for the kind words, you're welcome to re-encode them for your site if you wish, I know a lot of people can't download such large files due to restrictions or speed issues and your site is really great for finding movies that aren't available anywhere else. I've visited it many times through the years, so thank you as well!
Thank you for yours too. Actually I didn't have an intention to repost your movies re-encoded, mainly because of 1 year period that I give them to earn for themselves. All my shares are at least 12 months old. But your content is so special I may do exception. But wouldn't you like to make small size version by yourself? I can just post your links and add my mirror.