The Ultimate Loli Thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
still waiting on a shuna caliber loli to emerge since she seems to have retired since mum-222. Right now we have alot of good talent but no great ones like we had 2012 - 2015. Shuri needs to go away so we can try again lol.
You are such a Shuri hater lol. She's not even that bad. Her body and face are wonderful, I just wish she had a more docile imouto persona like Shuna.

What about Asami Tsuchiya? She's still around and from MIAD-955, better than ever.
That was fantastic movie, easily her best one. Asami is great but Shuna is just on a completely different level from all the others. I fear it's going to be a while until we get another loli with perfect proportions and cuteness like Shuna. Kaede Aoshima and Saya Sakai were right up there in terms of proportions and cuteness, just looking at them gives me illicit thoughts, unfortunately they had too few videos and so didn't get much popularity. Right now the best are Yukari, Miko, and Meru but they are nowhere near Shuna's level.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I found a cutie several weeks ago and I finally watched one movie of her yesterday : Morino Kotori/Morino Odori. She's 18 and 148cm. Her voice is super kawaii and she's really shy.

35-sM492gNJJnnp5dgN.jpeg

She also did a movie with Yui Hatano that seems very interesting too as she apparently takes more and more initiatives with Yui's tips.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
HAR-044 was insane! With a title such as 'A Barely Legal Girl In The Men's Bath Can't Resist As She's Molested Right Next To Her Father And Grandfather 2', i knew it wasn't going to disappoint, and i was proved right.

118har00044pl.jpg

I may not be the biggest loli fan but i know what i like, and what i like is seeing young sexy girls being molested, fondled and fucked, all mere yards away from their father/grandfather. It's that extra element of secrecy and 'danger factor' that they could be caught by their relative that gives the movie that sense of eroticism that i so enjoy.

The first scene stars Aihara Tsubasa. Now i know this is a loli forum, but for me she is a bit too flat for me to really think of her as sexy, but it works very well in making her more believable as a young schoolgirl, innocently visiting the bath house with her father. She has a nice face, quite average, but pretty.

Anyway the scene gets going pretty sharpish, with Aihara falling prey of the molesters pretty sharpish. They're not hanging back, which for me is a little disappointing, as i like to see more of a build up, with the guys sizing her up for a larger amount of time before pouncing. This though is a two hour movie, so i can forgive them for it as they need to get started otherwise they won't have enough time left to fuck her.

There's some slight touching to start off with, and i like how Aihara keeps trying to get her father's attention, to complain about it, but sadly for her, the man is too busy with his shampoo, so the gropers get their way. ;) Even when the father and daughter move over to the bath, the guys follow, and using a distraction tactic, one of then]m is soon molesting her sweet breasts, as the other continues to chat away to the father. Some great flanking work, if i may say so. :p

I want to mention the little shower hat that she puts on soon after. It's a great touch because this is an item that is widely used in Japan by children in the shower to stop soap getting into their eyes. Little touches like that really pay off as it displays a real dedication to the theme of the movie, and makes her seem that bit younger.

vlcsnap-2016-09-29-22h55m50s921.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-22h56m46s142.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-22h57m23s728.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-22h58m37s562.jpg

To get the action really going, they must get her out of sight, so off they go towards the back where they can really give her a going over as a wall now blocks her from her father's view. They really go for it too, in gung ho fashion as they pump her sweet mouth and pussy with their dicks. :D At some points, they're even fighting over which cock goes into her sweet little mouth, like two expert swordsman in a duel to the death. :rolleyes: Aihara gets a real pummelling throughout, one of the guys even lifts her petite frame off the ground, as he pounds her from behind as the other fills her mouth. A real spit roast, if ever you saw one. :oops: In the end, we are left with two satisfied gentleman, and Aihara on the ground with cum dribbling off her lips. Good stuff! :D

vlcsnap-2016-09-29-22h59m20s953.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-22h59m46s246.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h01m50s486.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h02m19s441.jpg

giphy.gif

The next scene begins the same as the first. This time we have the lovely little Iroha Meru. Somehow she is even more petite and flatter than Aiharu but she makes it work for her. :) This time to present her as a young girl, they have her playing with a doll, which felt a little contrived. I know there meant to be young but not that young! :eek:

The action again gets going quickly, with the molesters chatting her up as she plays with her doll in the changing room. That the father is just a short way away, is again very sexy, as he remains oblivious to these guys just feeling up his daughter with gay abandon. She is soon told by her father to start washing so off she goes to one of the small shower cubbies. Big mistake as this gives the guys the perfect opportunity to corner her. :rolleyes: After some great finger banging, including having her held upside down at one point :eek:, Iroha soon has to deal with two big angry cocks pummelling away at her sweet mouth. She's literally choking on these things, with spit dribbling out her mouth at a fountain like rate. :)

vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h27m44s384.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h29m01s830.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h29m30s784.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h29m37s985.jpg

She is saved by her father calling out to her, but her reprieve is short lived as now she has to deal with them as she tries to shampoo. She even gets a little help, as one guy washes her hair while the other gropes her ass. :p Eventually it's time to get the real action going, and the guys deliver a hard boning to her tiny pussy, having to even hold her mouth shut to keep her quiet. :oops: It's all out in the open too, though just out of sight of dad, and we get a number of good postions as they continue to tag team her.

giphy.gif

vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h30m32s539.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h31m20s038.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h49m49s631.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h34m19s639.jpg

When the father re-emerges, they quickly return to hiding in the shower not forgetting to take Iroha with them. ;) One of the guys takes the initiative to fuck her hard against the wall before exploding all over her face. He even takes the liberty to wash the cum off her face. How nice. :) After moving to the bath, it's the second guys turn to get to a finish, which he achieves by taking her in the doggy position. The use of an under water camera is also a nice touch for those of you who like close ups.

vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h34m52s280.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h35m11s576.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h35m59s854.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-29-23h36m11s677.jpg

Finally, the third scene has the nicely proportioned Azuki. For me, she was definitely the most attractive out of the three, with the best figure (lovely boobies :oops:), and the prettiest too, though she was wearing noticeably more make up than the first two, and as the scene progressed, and it was all washed off, the difference was quite noticeable. Still, pigtails!! :D

The start had a great bit where she is washing grandpappies' back, only for one of the molesters to start groping her. Her little squeal of surprise was so cute! :p The old codger is soon on his way, and so our two guys are free to give her a good groping and fingering as she struggles to be free of their grasp. Sadly, the pig tails don't last too long, but they are king enough to help her with her shampoo, while also liberally molesting her body all over, and it's not long before she has a nice big dick in her mouth to boot. :)

vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h23m41s892.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h25m03s445.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h28m09s224.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h26m39s345.jpg

Grandpa calls her over to the bath, and Azuki has a chance of safety, but of course the old codger soon abandons her and she is once again at the molesters mercy. :D

vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h36m35s141.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h38m21s222.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h35m19s965.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h36m07s949.jpg

The time for the main action to arrive is soon upon us, and the guys usher her off back behind the wall. She really has a lovely set of knockers, which we get plenty of shots of as they are filling her mouth up. :p The shots of her taking dick are awesome too. :D She really takes a pounding from all angles, with some good spit roasting and an awesome shot of her being taken from behind while the other guy is literally face fucking the hell out of her. :oops:

vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h41m06s193.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h41m26s551.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h41m43s513.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h42m07s150.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h44m16s067.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h44m42s120.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h46m05s203.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-30-00h46m27s166.jpg

giphy.gif

Overall, it was a worthy sequel and one you shouldn't miss out on. It has definitely put these three girls on my radar and i hope to see more of this kind of stuff from them. I'm sure you guys will have no end of suggestions. :D I prefer my JAV to be plot based, or like this movie, with a risky edge to it so please let me know. From the same label, i would also recommend HAR-031 as it's an awesome movie.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
You are such a Shuri hater lol. She's not even that bad. Her body and face are wonderful, I just wish she had a more docile imouto persona like Shuna.
lol yea I am. Shes my scapegoat for the fact that I don't have a favorite (active) loli. But also I hate her disinterested performances she gives. The fact she has an amazing face and body and gives these weak performances only magnifies my hate for her. Then I just think about how it could be some other loli in her place and how she is taking spots away from lolis that can actually perform. She is in everything!!

nice post motiman. I enjoyed HAR-044 a couple days ago myself and agree with your thoughts about it.

but anyway... November mum previews are out! They really snuck up on me this month, they were posted for a good hour before I remembered to check for them. 7 mum releases coming in november! MUM-265 looks great, same theme as mum-226 (which starred Miriya Chidori who model4me just mentioned, she is also one of my favorites). MUM-260 also looks great, finally some more sub 140cm loli's (Is she new?). Looks like the best month of the year! 5 of the 7 releases look really good (the 2 duds being 259 & 262) A return to the quality of previous years (after a mediocre year thus far imo). This is the most excited I've been about upcoming mum releases in a long time.
MUM-260.jpg MUM-260-2.jpg MUM-263.jpg MUM-264.jpg
MUM-264-2.jpg MUM-265.jpg MUM-265-2.jpg MUM-265-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
MUM was at it's best when it was a bit harder and the girls were a bit smaller. I hope to go back to more gangbangs and multiple girl vids on occasions. Things like MUM-115, MUM-098, and MUM-096. So many newer releases have been uninspiring. Maybe they are just trying to put out to many. Maybe two vids a month would suit them better, but I guess they need the sales that more vids produce.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It's strange, MUM-260 has all the qualities of the earlier mums and even looks like it was shot years ago. Something interesting I noticed, mum-260 is the only trailer of the 7 that ends abruptly instead of fading out.

I'm hoping I'm just reading too much into it and this is that loli's debut scene and we will see more from her after mum-260. Only 4 feet 4 inches !!

Reactions: model4me

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
For those wondering what Shuna has been up to, she's been very active on the fuzoku scene lately. Perhaps pays more? She could also be trying to shake her "loli" stigma.

Some pictures from her fuzoku blog:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ricchan

Sep 3, 2013
I've been browsing through Shuna's videos and noticed IBW-478z and IBW-544z. Judging from the covers they looke pretty interisting but I coudn't find any torrents. Does anyone here happen to own one of these?
The same goes for INDI-006 with Shuna as well as Arimoto Sayo and Konishi Marie, although there is a direct download link on JAVLibrary for this one which I'm trying out as I type.

...Yes, this is a desperate/horny cry for help :lol:

IBW-478z.jpg IBW-544z.jpg INDI-006.jpg

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
For those wondering what Shuna has been up to, she's been very active on the fuzoku scene lately. Perhaps pays more? She could also be trying to shake her "loli" stigma.

It's be hard to believe she makes more, though you can work more. She seems to work the overnight shift, maybe the late hours appeal to her? You forgot her best picture
grdr0008671283_0146961920pc.jpg

Just to ask for opnions...how possible is it to shake a Loli stigma when you don't have the body/face "of a woman"? Are there any that have succeeded?

Uehara Ai?

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Next month's minimum videos look fucking amazing!!! All the girls are so small and soft and adorable, that's exactly what I want. :malu:
MUM-260 and MUM-264 look the best to me. But MUM-265 looks good too. Fuck it they all look damn good lol. That new girl, Kurumi I think is her name, she is 135cm!! That makes her the 3rd smallest loli ever. And in classic minimum fashion it looks like she gets manhandled pretty hard :hehe:

Cover spam:
mum259pl.jpg mum260pl.jpg mum261pl.jpg mum262pl.jpg mum263pl.jpg mum264pl.jpg mum265pl.jpg mmt050pl.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015

Some pictures from her fuzoku blog:

View attachment 789218 View attachment 789219
Ugh.. why would she do that?! :nangiss:
Sexy style is so overrated. Cute and innocent is where its at. Loli is life yo!

Just to ask for opnions...how possible is it to shake a Loli stigma when you don't have the body/face "of a woman"? Are there any that have succeeded?
The best example was when Shizuku became Saki Hatsumi. The change was so drastic I seriously thought they were two different actresses until someone on here clarified that they were in fact same person.

Shizuku:
h_127ysn197pl.jpg h_094ktds321pl.jpg

Saki Hatsumi:
118tky003pl.jpg herw013pl.jpg

Well as a loli lover I don't know why you'd want to.. Also I'm not sure it's a stigma, as much as Japan loves idol groups I would think it would be a blessing more than a curse, but perhaps it is for some.. For those that have succeded, Tsubomi and Tsuna Kimura come to mind, although they are still doing loli themed movies it seems they do other stuff too, Nagomi as well.. I guess it probably goes deeper, I don't know how much choice the girls have in the movies they'd like to act in, I mean I'm sure they get to say yay or nay but I mean the offers they get, they all want to work I'm sure.. I'm sure it' s hard to shake, but people age, they're not going to look that way forever although I can't imagine that there would be JAV actresses that stick around long enough to go from making loli movies to making (shudder) MILF movies..
As much as I want to deny it... even our favorite lolis get older. I was watching a few of Sayo Arimoto's and Tsumugi Serizawa's recent videos and I couldn't help but notice they dont look very loli-like anymore. If I didn't have memories of their earlier works I would never have considered them loli as they are now. :sedih:

Some actresses just have a shorter loli half-life than others.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I hope they make it to MUM-222 and MUM-226 in un-watermarked HD. Would really like to have those in higher quality.

Going to go through the mum trailers and see which would be worth the time and space to update. I'll probably just keep my 1080p mkv yipman copies for the 100 - 170 mums. But great to see the post yipman era mums finally getting quality copies.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Has anyone run into the problem with jDownloader 2 randomly making you wait for files even though you have a premium account for the download? I keep running into it today with rapidgator and I have all my account info in there and I'm not over my limit or anything, I think it's jDownloader making me wait and not rapidgator.. probably want me to donate or something.. kind of lame.

Once or twice, it's not them wanting money just computers being computers. Go to settings->account manager, make sure "Use Accounts to download" is clicked, try refreshing, and if more than one account can deal with rapidgator you may need to make a rule about it. Though, checking their board quick shows the latest post reporting problems with rapidgator, and it sounds like it's rapidgator's issue. Other than the main page download link issue, Jdownloader is great.

Reactions: ether202

Tate3

Nov 21, 2009
I loved her STAR-707 video so much I re-encoded a watermark free version, though theres probably an HD version out there by now.(STAR-707|HEVC/H.265 | 1.77GB)

Thank you for this - most appreciated! I'm not sure I've ever fallen for anyone like I have for Morini. And even though I usually go for flat-chested girls her breast size definitely does it for me as well. Perfect! And you're right, STAR-707 is her best movie to date. Though I did go for those tiny lesbian bits in STAR-715... she's acting so shy there... definitely great stuff and already looking forward to the next release. Here is the STAR-715 cover... not sure anyone posted this yet.

1star715pl.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
If you had to pick a single MUM video, which would be your favorite?

I think mine is MUM-155:

mum00155pl.jpg

mum00155jp-3.jpg
mum00155jp-4.jpg
mum00155jp-5.jpg
mum00155jp-6.jpg
mum00155jp-7.jpg
mum00155jp-8.jpg
mum00155jp-10.jpg
Mine is a Rina Hatsume video too, MUM-064. I swear this girl was born to get fucked like a rag-doll. The entire movie is incredible (as with most of Rina's videos) but there is one part in particular that makes this one special...
RadiantEnragedBoutu-size_restricted.gif

This moment is easily in my top 10 greatest JAV moments of all time (my crappy gif doesn't do it justice).

PS I just noticed that this video got taken down from DMM and R18. Wonder why... maybe they felt the action was too brutal and rapey.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
fuck man. I would have to think about it all day just to narrow it down to a top 5 lol.

people that are still having issues with rapidgator and jdownloader, i figured out the issue (well I read on the jdownloader forums). The issue is rapidgator changed the amount of connections you are allowed to have. So if you have to many connections (or chunks as jdownloader calls it) the download will fail and restart. If you change the amount of chunks to something lower like 3, the downloads once again work fine!

I went 3 days without using rapidgator before I found this out, need to catch up for lost time and get those HD mums tonight.