The Ultimate Loli Thread

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Surprised that most of my favorite actresses in this category are not listed here at all.
I'm almost shocked that Konomi Futaba is not listed or mentioned even once. I guess she doesn't meet the requirements or is too tall.

I also suggest seeking out early Cando and Gloryquest titles if you can. They're similar in style to the MUM series titles, but with even more creepy covers.
Cando titles are pretty impressive but sometimes only contain 1 sex scene.

Here's a few of my favorites. Not in any order:

Sayaka Kusunoki - Her best movie is a rare one from Cando with catalog # of DVT-009. She has sex with an older fat guy.

Yuu Aine

Chihiro Hasegawa

Anna Kuramoto - Super skinny actress and even has a special barfing talent. Best movie is DVT-002 from Cando maybe.

Aoba Ito (or Itoh) - If you like small boobs, she has well..none really. In her last movie she looked sick. I wonder what happened?
DVAA-138 is her best and like a virtual sex movie.

Maru Yamamoto - Every single movie of hers is a must own. She's in this category despite having big boobs! She's really short though. In her best movies she receives no credit.

Hina Otsuka - Short and yes I like her fake boobs.

Hinata Seto - Listed here previously.

Ruri Housyou - very underrated. She was even in MIAD-174 which is a lesbian bukkake movie.

Anri Nonaka - She has a cute face, but nobody seems to have heard of her.

Rina Hatsume - I'm a rina hatsume superfan. Her body type drives me nuts. And she actually has muscle and not all skin and bones. She must be under like 8% body fat! Any others with nice abs?

Here's a few covers of their best movies I picked at random:
All actors in these movies are 18+ of course.
Yuu Aine:
d1305.jpg

Hina Otsuka:
ddk002.jpg
Aoba Itoh:

dvaa138.jpg

Konomi Futaba:
gbad01.jpg

Maru Yamamoto (on left):

juc137.jpg

Konomi Futaba's VHS movies are still amazing even today:

pe83.jpg

Anri Nonaka:
pmp041.jpg

Ruri Housyou:
pms086.jpg

Very early Konomi Futaba title from 2002 or so:

swd03.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Surprised that most of my favorite actresses in this category are not listed here at all.
I'm almost shocked that Konomi Futaba is not listed or mentioned even once. I guess she doesn't meet the requirements or is too tall.

I also suggest seeking out early Cando and Gloryquest titles if you can. They're similar in style to the MUM series titles, but with even more creepy covers.

Sayaka Kusunoki - Her best movie is a rare one from Cando with catalog # of DVT-009. She has sex with an older fat guy.

Yuu Aine

Chihiro Hasegawa

Anna Kuramoto - Super skinny actress and even has a special barfing talent. Best movie is DVT-002 from Cando maybe.

Aoba Ito (or Itoh) - If you like small boobs, she has well..none really. In her last movie she looked sick. I wonder what happened?

Maru Yamamoto - Every single movie of hers is a must own. She's in this category despite having big boobs! She's really short though. In her best movies she receives no credit.

Ruri Housyou - very underrated. She was even in MIAD-174 which is a lesbian bukkake movie.

Rina Hatsume - I'm a rina hatsume superfan. Her body type drives me nuts. And she actually has muscle and not all skin and bones. She must be under like 8% body fat! Any others with nice abs?

Yuu Aine:
View attachment 776660

Hina Otsuka:
View attachment 776661
Aoba Itoh:

View attachment 776662

Konomi Futaba:
View attachment 776663

Maru Yamamoto (on left):

View attachment 776664

View attachment 776665

Anri Nonaka:
View attachment 776666

Ruri Housyou:
View attachment 776667

View attachment 776668

damn, I need to brush up on my loli history. I didnt really star following jav closely until 2010.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

Yuu Aine

Chihiro Hasegawa

Yuu Aine:
View attachment 776660

Hina Otsuka:
View attachment 776661
Aoba Itoh:

View attachment 776662

Konomi Futaba:
View attachment 776663

Maru Yamamoto (on left):

View attachment 776664

View attachment 776665

Anri Nonaka:
View attachment 776666

Ruri Housyou:
View attachment 776667

View attachment 776668
I have most of these actresses listed except for the ones with only a few videos or the ones who were active before I even knew about JAV (2004-05ish). I will add them to the OP, I've been lagging on updating that...

But I guess you're right we dont talk about them enough, I guess because we are more focused on the new and currently active ones.

BTW I'm a huge fan of Rina Hatsume too! She is still the best loli performer, no girl gets used like a cock sleeve better than her.

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010

Yuu Aine

Chihiro Hasegawa

Yuu Aine:
View attachment 776660

Hina Otsuka:
View attachment 776661
Aoba Itoh:

View attachment 776662

Konomi Futaba:
View attachment 776663

Maru Yamamoto (on left):

View attachment 776664

View attachment 776665

Anri Nonaka:
View attachment 776666

Ruri Housyou:
View attachment 776667

View attachment 776668

I'd talk about them if I had seen/remember seeing any of them. Are you aware of any place they can be found, or do you have any that you can share? The only Konomi Futaba title I have is SDDM-174 which Don't Understimate Lolis pointed me towards.

Maybe I should resubscribe to asiamoviepass.com for a couple days to stock up on a lot of those older titles, but the navigation on that site is just such garbage.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
Yui Saotome is back, in gal form!

118cmi079pl.jpg

Gal Yui is my favorite Yui personally. I wish more loli would do gal. I wasn't a fan of it initially because imo a lot of the girls who did it are less attractive, but it really makes them look like dirty little whores!

I can definitely see Meru Iroha rocking a gal look soon in a JAV or two.

Last edited:

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
Yui Saotome is back, in gal form!

View attachment 780031

Gal Yui is my favorite Yui personally. I wish more loli would do gal. I wasn't a fan of it initially because imo a lot of the girls who did it are less attractive, but it really makes them look like dirty little whores!

I can definitely see Meru Iroha rocking a gal look soon in a JAV or two.

vlcsnap-9294-09-20-22h48m02s081.png
vlcsnap-7273-12-09-11h05m50s963.png

the foxes have gone to the statue of liberty to get their birth control devices!

Reactions: Casshern2

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
The last few videos Ive downloaded of Shuri Atomi pretty much only have her doing cream pies.

Can anyone recc any good videos were she gets a nice facial?

Attachments

• mds-847.JPG
    mds-847.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 70
  • xr-207.JPG
    xr-207.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 94