The Ultimate Incapacitated Thread (Time Stop, Sleeping, Doll, Hypnosis)

Which of these is your favorite genre?

• Time Stop

Votes: 91 38.6%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • Drugged / Sleeping

Votes: 60 25.4%
  • Drunk

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Doll

Votes: 31 13.1%

• Total voters

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Thread for discussing all incapacitated genres (Time Stop, Sleeping, Doll, Hypnosis, ect)

Top 10 Lists

Time Stop
1. SDDE-432
1sdde432pl.jpg
2. SDDE-445
1sdde445pl.jpg
3. SDDE-457
1sdde457pl.jpg
4. AVOP-211
AVOP-211.jpg
5. MIRD-165
mird165pl.jpg
6. MIGD-736
MIGD-736.jpg
7. RCT-917
RCT917.jpg
8. VANDR-098
VANDR098.jpg
9. RCT-887
1rct887pl.jpg
10. CHIR-020
evubUeO.jpg

Hypnosis
1. DIY-098
h_900diy098pl.jpg
2. VANDR-116
42vandr116pl.jpg
3. ORBK-008
orbk008pl.jpg
4. DAPD-005
dapd005pl.jpg
5. SDDE-453
1sdde453pl.jpg
6. T28-452
t28-452pl.jpg
7. MUM-149
mum149pl.jpg
8. RCT-688
1rct688pl.jpg
9. RCT-742
rct742pl.jpg
10. RCT-944
1rct944pl.jpg

Drugged / Sleeping

1. NSPS-035 (scene 2)
h_102nsps035pl.jpg
2. IBW-594
504ibw594zpl.jpg
3. TOUJ-006
36touj006pl.jpg
4. TUE-053
tue-053pl.jpg
5. YBA-008
yba-008pl.jpg
6. AP-040
Ap-040.jpg
7. GDTM-012
gdtm012.jpg
8. C-2075
c-2075pl.jpg
9. AOZ-240
aoz-240zpl.jpg
10. AOZ-231
aoz-231.jpg

Drunk
1. AOZ-257
aoz257zpl.jpg
2. EQ-069
eq069pl.jpg
3. AP-359
ap359pl.jpg
4. BDSR-249
bdsr249pl.jpg
5. CAND-145
cand-145.jpg
6. GS-023
gs023.jpg
7. UMSO-014
umso014pl.jpg
8. C-2063
c-2063.jpg
9. SBCI-007
sbci007pl.jpg
10. TUE-058
tue-058.jpg

Doll
1. KTDS-715
h_094ktds715pl.jpg
2. INCT-006
inct006pl.jpg
3. DASD-289
dasd289pl.jpg
4. LID-020
i288338.jpg
5. INCT-001
inct001pl.jpg
6. INCT-004
inct004pl.jpg
7. DASD-249
dasd249pl.jpg
8. DASD-236
dasd236pl.jpg
9. INCT-003
inct003pl.jpg
10. INCT-002
inct002pl.jpg

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
time stop is very interesting as fantasy, but I can't enjoy it because the girl(s) can't show expression, they frozen :(

Sure they can, they just have to be frozen at the right moment :p

But seriously, alot more is going on in these than guys just having sex while the actress stays still. For starters, its alot more genuine than most javs (no screaming or fake orgasms). With time stop you get to see the real actress get fucked with no act (this is probably the element of time stop I enjoy most). Think about it, if the the actress twitches or even lightly moans in a time stop, you know it was a real reaction, those tiny moments are 10x more arousing than the over the top 2 hour "performance" you would get in a non time stop jav. If thats not enough, they also will unfreeze time briefly during sex, to give you glimpses of the fear and confusion they are feeling. Then to wrap things up, they always show her reaction after the act was done. So both real and fake emotion are covered in time stop if you ask me.

I didn't even touch on basic concept of time stop, how amazing it would be to fuck any girl you want at any location or time (basically every guys dream). Recent time stops like SDDE-445 and the upcoming SDDE-457 are taking time stop to the next level, by incorporating cuckolding! Time stop man just walking into random houses and fucking wives in front of their husbands, its the best...

8834223.gif

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Sure they can, they just have to be frozen at the right moment :p

But seriously, alot more is going on in these than guys just having sex while the actress stays still. For starters, its alot more genuine than most javs (no screaming or fake orgasms). With time stop you get to see the real actress get fucked with no act (this is probably the element of time stop I enjoy most). Think about it, if the the actress twitches or even lightly moans in a time stop, you know it was a real reaction, those tiny moments are 10x more arousing than the over the top 2 hour "performance" you would get in a non time stop jav. If thats not enough, they also will unfreeze time briefly during sex, to give you glimpses of the fear and confusion they are feeling. Then to wrap things up, they always show her reaction after the act was done. So both real and fake emotion are covered in time stop if you ask me.

I didn't even touch on basic concept of time stop, how amazing it would be to fuck any girl you want at any location or time (basically every guys dream). Recent time stops like SDDE-445 and the upcoming SDDE-457 are taking time stop to the next level, by incorporating cuckolding! Time stop man just walking into random houses and fucking wives in front of their husbands, its the best...

View attachment 838737

when I'm still young and dumb, this time stop videos are my favorite, I imagine if I can get that magic remote control and do those crazy stuff =))

but now not anymore, having sex with girl who don't show expression is super sucks, I prefer fake orgasm than frozen girl

and in the video, sometimes I see the girl face show they are holding not to laugh

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
when I'm still young and dumb, this time stop videos are my favorite, I imagine if I can get that magic remote control and do those crazy stuff =))

but now not anymore, having sex with girl who don't show expression is super sucks, I prefer fake orgasm than frozen girl

and in the video, sometimes I see the girl face show they are holding not to laugh
Thats actually funny, it was the reverse for me. When I was younger I thought time stop (along with most jav scenarios) was too crazy to be erotic. But as I got older I've learned to appreciate and like them.

fake orgasm's in jav (that mindless screaming) do nothing for me. I'd much rather have the actress be frozen than them acting like they are possessed. Don't misunderstand, I love non time stop jav, its just has to be a subdued realistic performance (alot of them aren't). Time stop inadvertently eliminates those bad performances, another reason why its one of the best genres.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Nice title lol.

I would have to agree with Supmop for once haha. Not a huge fan of this genre for the same reason.

But I do love SDDE-445 which you listed. The scene with Marie Konishi is really good. Although she's frozen she still gets fucked good and even squirts hard, even though she can’t show emotion you can tell that her body is loving it.

I’m not sure if this tickles your fetish but does a more realistic scenario like fucking a girl while she is drugged unconscious count? If so then I would like to mention NSPS-035. Its has an amazing scene where the dad spikes his daughter's drink causing her to fall unconscious. He then invites two random men over who then proceed to fuck the shit out of her in a variety of unusual positions. I just love how as they roughly pound her you can see her limp arms and feet flailing around like a rag doll.
h_102nsps035pl.jpg

Reactions: Rajat100 and grisa

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Nice title lol.
I was going to come up with something catchy... then I said screw it I'll just copy needs more loli :D

I would have to agree with Supmop for once haha. Not a huge fan of this genre for the same reason.
I already knew before I made this thread that it would be an uphill battle. I'm hoping some more time stop lovers will come out of hiding now that I made this thread.

worst case if the threads tanks, I'll have my own place to keep track of all the time stop lol

But I do love SDDE-445 which you listed. The scene with Marie Konishi is really good. Although she's frozen she still gets fucked good and even squirts hard, even though she can’t show emotion you can tell that her body is loving it.
oh yes, SDDE-445 might be my favorite time stop (def in top 3). Thats one of the many things I love about time stop, when they are trying to keep it together but cant help but squirm and make small moans. Them doing a perfect job at staying still isnt what gets me off about these videos (one of the least important things in fact). With that said... I've probably fap'd to sdde-445 atleast 10 times (for reference its only been out since june).

I’m not sure if this tickles your fetish but does a more realistic scenario like fucking a girl while she is drugged unconscious count? If so then I would like to mention NSPS-035. Its has an amazing scene where the dad spikes his daughter's drink causing her to fall unconscious. He then invites two random men over who then proceed to fuck the shit out of her in a variety of unusual positions. I just love how as they roughly pound her you can see her limp arms and feet flailing around like a rag doll.
View attachment 838918
I'm definitely into that. I have one NSPS in my collection. Guess which one? 035 haha. Looks like you are starting to know my tastes pretty well.

Reactions: Rajat100

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I'm definitely into that. I have one NSPS in my collection. Guess which one? 035 haha. Looks like you are starting to know my tastes pretty well.
Nice haha. I love that scene, when I'm having a slow fap sesh this is one of my go to's and I'm instantly diamonds. But yea, wasn't sure if that really fit the time stop theme. Not really any emotion conveyed on the girl's part but rather the thing that turns me on the most about it is just seeing her limp body getting used and the way her limbs just flop about. Time stop is usually the exact opposite, their body usually is stuck in a rigid position same goes for doll theme.

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
A fan of time-stop for sure.

VRTM did a few.

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijzc5q / Torrent: https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=vrtm-001
h_910vrtm001pl.jpg

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliibm4u
h_910vrtm032pl.jpg

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliilq2q / Torrent: https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=vrtm-032
h_910vrtm043pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s and tmas3

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
There are 2 movies that they freeze girl's limbs but not her reaction. So basically they're r***ing in conscious but they cannot do anything about it.

I tried to find more, even created thread on akiba (https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/jav-where-girls-are-fully-awake-but-cannot-move.1615514) but no hope.

HUNT-190 Do Whatever You Want Forbidden Jutsu Seal The Movement Of Girls! Filthy Slutty 法 Art Of Paralyzed
1hunt190pl.jpg

RCT-268 Stick Horror Paralyzed
1rct268pl.jpg

thats awesome. I wonder why that type of time stop didnt catch on. It seems like it could be way hotter that way (it also eliminates the immersion break of them blinking in traditional time stops). I guess technically its not time stop, since its just isolated woman being frozen / partially paralyzed, and not time "stopping". Either way, it definitely belongs in this thread.

Going to download those for sure. I'll keep you informed if I find anymore like that. Alot of time stop I still need to add to my collection. I only have about 40 of them right now.

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I have a mixed feeling regarding Time Stop.

On the one hand it can be hot as hell - a man taking whatever he wants without consequence.

On the other, yeah, the expressionlessness can be weird.

BUT I would argue to @Supmop and other anti-fans, done right it can be quite hot. I have to find the particular title, but one where an average joe is at the grocery store and two hot girls working at the counter...obvious what ensues. But it *works* putting one in the frozen food isle and going at her throat with no objection. Damn.

There have also been noteworthy twists, one where this guy realizes he can not only stop time, but make himself appear as another person, and has sex with the girl who'd ignored him next door, consensually, her thinking he "was" her boyfriend.

That concept is one worth exploring more, if you ask me, has that been done more than I know?

Unrelated to the above, but big news for Time Stop fans:

AIKA will be taking the plunge!

mvsd311pl.jpg

I, for one at least, find this be exciting news. She's absurdly hot and if they do the genre justice this could be a keeper.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
big news for Time Stop fans:

AIKA will be taking the plunge!

View attachment 841479

I, for one at least, find this be exciting news. She's absurdly hot and if they do the genre justice this could be a keeper.

nice. added it to the first post.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@tmas3 I just looked and apparently it's already leaked/out! Trying to find a torrent for it, just Rapidshare type crap so far :/

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Me no fan. For reason Supmop gave. Although... I paid attention to those giving reasons why this angle is good. Me still not convinced.

I was attracted to the VRTM ones that Model4me pointed out in Post #10, not because of the time stop element, but because the covers (and some of the screen shots I checked) seemed to go beyond the usual effort. They struck me as offering heart. I liked the bodily writing that I saw in some photos, emphasizing the humiliation and control factors. (I wondered why the post's second example — VRTM-032 — featured the central cover lady with a big tattoo on her back. I'm concluding that is not a tattoo, but body writing.) The movie with the sophisticated-looking flight attendants (VRTM-001) was also appealing, simply because of the loveliness and "untouchability" (that's not a word) of the women.

I see Tmas3 echoed his approval for these movies. Those who think these V&R PRODUCE videos offer something extra, there are three others besides the ones mentioned.

I also wished to bring to light these other threads from the past, for those who cannot get enough:

Time Stop/Hypnotize with Teacher/ Announcer ... (2013)
Time Stop & Milk? ... (2013)

AMWF Time Stop Movies? ... (2013)
Looking for Time Stop and Others ... (2011)

Reactions: Supmop and humbert

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Me no fan. For reason Supmop gave. Although... I paid attention to those giving reasons why this angle is good. Me still not convinced.

I was attracted to the VRTM ones that Model4me pointed out in Post #10, not because of the time stop element, but because the covers (and some of the screen shots I checked) seemed to go beyond the usual effort. They struck me as offering heart. I liked the bodily writing that I saw in some photos, emphasizing the humiliation and control factors. (I wondered why the post's second example — VRTM-032 — featured the central cover lady with a big tattoo on her back. I'm concluding that is not a tattoo, but body writing.) The movie with the sophisticated-looking flight attendants (VRTM-001) was also appealing, simply because of the loveliness and "untouchability" (that's not a word) of the women.

I see Tmas3 echoed his approval for these movies. Those who think these V&R PRODUCE videos offer something extra, there are three others besides the ones mentioned.

I also wished to bring to light these other threads from the past, for those who cannot get enough:

Time Stop/Hypnotize with Teacher/ Announcer ... (2013)
Time Stop & Milk? ... (2013)

AMWF Time Stop Movies? ... (2013)
Looking for Time Stop and Others ... (2011)

thanks for the breakdown of the thread so far @jugulear.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
It's wonderful how you have begun to actively participate since the summer, Tmas3... before that, you barely opened your mouth since 2010, depriving us all..!

I just wanted to report that curiosity got the better of me in regard to the tattoo of VRTM-032's central cover lady (whom I believe is Miwako Yamamoto; coincidentally, I just wrote about her, here). The design looked more like what was meant to be a real tattoo, and not body-writing (you know, with magic markers) as I speculated. So... I was wrong. I looked at the beginning of an online stream version over at Javfor.me, and it turned out all of the women had tattoos on their backs.

VRTM-032.jpg

Lots of fun to be had, with this one. The Japanese Hedgehog commits great mischief, at one point exposing the top of one of the ladies, brings the ladies back to real time, and it looked like the ladies got on the exposed one's case... thinking she exposed herself on purpose. I don't know how much the movie respects the rules of time stoppage; for example, our villain walks one of the ladies, and her legs work... but I know, we have to suspend our disbelief with these things.

Here is a fine foto of the goings-on, giving the notion of how lifeless the victims are:

VRTM-032-2.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s and tmas3