Looking for Time stop and others

BrotherJames

Oct 4, 2007
Hi guys,

I'm looking for Timestop vids are the torrents still alive?

I also saw trailers on another themed video where a guy uses a device to turn all the women in the room horny . I have not seen these vids anywhere.:notagain:

Can anyone link/seed?:please:

Thanks

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Not to gravedig an ancient post! But I'm frankly shocked that this theme doesnt already have a thread devoted to it, or at least as a subthread.

Anyway it is a minor fav of mind, and I found this new take on it that I have never seen before, and I like a lot! It's simply, a fem-dom time stop. Well done, too.

MIGD-736 Men Who Are Deprived Of Semen In Less Thief JK ~ Known Out During The Time Stop Ability ~ AbeMikako
migd736pl.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
SMDS-955

proxy

It's a similar title in that the girls are the ones who stop time, and although it's not exactly femdom, they are mischievous at times!

Reactions: shawn720s

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Not to gravedig an ancient post! But I'm frankly shocked that this theme doesnt already have a thread devoted to it, or at least as a subthread.

Anyway it is a minor fav of mind, and I found this new take on it that I have never seen before, and I like a lot! It's simply, a fem-dom time stop. Well done, too.

MIGD-736 Men Who Are Deprived Of Semen In Less Thief JK ~ Known Out During The Time Stop Ability ~ AbeMikako
migd736pl.jpg

This one is awesome. And while the cover already looks promising, the screenshots that my usual JAV source picked were the worst possible screens you could've taken, made it look really boring, so I initially passed it up. Thanks for the recommendation.

I also watched the Rei Mizuna one years ago, but I didn't really enjoy it.

Reactions: weppin

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

migd736pl.jpg
This is the first time stop movie I've ever enjoyed. This "reverse"/"fem-dom" time stop is a much better concept than the standard time stop.

Reactions: weppin

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I also saw trailers on another themed video where a guy uses a device to turn all the women in the room horny . I have not seen these vids anywhere.:notagain:

Thanks

When I read the OP, I just skimmed over it, because I'm an asshole, so I didn't actually notice this part.

One of the upcoming movies for AV OPEN fits into this genre.

2p5ofL4.jpg

Terrorists attack an office building and spray everyone with some sort of sluttification gas. Things turn crazy from that point onwards. Here's the trailer.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=avop274/

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
I dont like time stop theme much because girls are emotionless. Of course they have to, but it's not interesting.

I like theme that girls are "paralyzed", they can't move their limbs but still have facial expression

Can you suggest me some titles?

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I can see the lack of appeal in the expressionless, but the fantasy of being able to 'take' any girl you fancy, anywhere just overrides everything else, personally. ;)

Big fan of (good) time stop videos. Sadly, they seem few and far between.

Very interested in people sharing their favorites. I'll try to dig back into my collection to post a couple of my own.~

That being said, @theydonotwantto, I recall having one with a different twist - the usual time stop shenanigans, but the guy also had a 'button' (I guess?) put to use with the younger neighbor and his hot girlfriend who ignore him, and he lusts after her, and he's able to pause time, move the guy, and apparently change his appearance to her to where she thinks he's her boyfriend. Rather obvious what ensues, if I recall before it's over he lets her see his actual visage.

Phew, long-winded, but you may be more interested in that~ if so, do tell, I'll try to dig up the title in question.

Edit- Come to think of if there's also another where some magician type guy has the device and let's some guy lusting after girls in a bathroom join him, but teases the guy by intermittently 'un-pausing' time, to which the girls react in horror to what's happening, pause again, play again. You might find that one more enjoyable, too.^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
"Time-Stop" is such a big genre, it rates discussion... as much as I pass them by. (For the same reason Theydonotwantto does.) So it was good of Weppin to act as a gravedigger.

gravedigger.jpg

The theme Theydonotwantto prefers also has a thread devoted to it, which... Theydonotwantto had started. To date, I see I have been the only one who has responded. I also see Theydonotwantto didnotwantto respond to my response. (Guess he must notta liked my suggestions... hmpphh!)

(EDIT: A note on one of TDNWT's favorites.)

Last edited:

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
^
sorry I forgot that thread. Maybe I ignored your post because I got these FAA vids a long time ago. They're not new to me.

Until today I can only find vids where girls are drugged (like in AP-101), but I don't find any vids where girls are "magically" stop like RCT-268.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well! if the reason was as you thought (for not responding because you were aware of my suggestions), couldn't I have gotten a pat on the head anyway...? Kinda like a "C" for effort, you know, for at least trying? (Can't you understand I live for attention?)

I looked around to see if there were others in the vein of RCT-268 ("Temporarily Paralyzing Horror Stick"), and there was another that might have been in the same vein... only the girls in this one are not paralyzed from a "horror stick," but through a drug:

Incontinent Student Nakadashi r***- Young Ladies Screwed Badly After Being Paralyzed With An Anaesthetic [THS-004], starring Ayane Shinoda, Maki Hoshikawa and Azumi Sayama

Your requirement is for the faces to show expression, even if the bodies don't work. I don't know if that's the case here (the thumbs don't look promising), but here is a painless way to find out for sure. (At 357 MB)

Since I went off-track a bit with this thread's time-stopping premise, let me try to make up for it now:

Magical Stopwatch!! Making Girls On the Street Stop! It's Time, Stop! Peeks and Flashes! 2 - Taking Off As Much As You Want! Looking to Your Heart's Content! Touching As Much As You Want?! [CHIR-006]

CHIR-006.jpg

Seven other movies in its series, for those of you who just can't get enough of time-stopping.