Straight Shota Pictures

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Straight Shota (SS for short): young and otherwise unknowing boys being seduced by the charms of lovely older women who want to make sure these boys grow up knowing what to do to please a woman.

I found some SS manga threads, but none for just pictures. I don't know if that is because it didn't fly before, or if the rules don't allow it or what, but I did a little bit of research and didn't find anything that was against it, so...

Here are some pictures from my collection. Please feel free to add yours as well!

Note: Just pictures are welcomed; there's already a thread for mangas so don't post them here.

EDIT (2013/09/11): Due to the site losing all of its attachments, I had to reupload all images.

Click here to start at the beginning: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=77219&page=9

Last edited by a moderator:

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Here are some more pictures I found recently (although this thread doesn't seem to be too popular haha...maybe it'll take some time ^^)

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Ah I've seen that anime, 精霊の守り人(Seirei no Moribito). It was actually not too bad.
Good picture, thanks for the upload ^^ Anymore pictures like that?

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Ah I've seen that anime, 精霊の守り人(Seirei no Moribito). It was actually not too bad.
Good picture, thanks for the upload ^^ Anymore pictures like that?

I know, Balsa is hot :inlove
no unfortunately =(
she and misato are my fave (for shota of course) pairing
otherwise I`d post them :perfectplan:
well, here are some other shota pics:

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Much obliged. Yes, Balsa is quite the 熟女 haha

I tried googling other pictures with Balsa to no avail. I'll keep my eye open for them though.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Much obliged. Yes, Balsa is quite the 熟女 haha

I tried googling other pictures with Balsa to no avail. I'll keep my eye open for them though.

heres the same , no lovely Seirei no Moribito shota action :defeat::angrygirl:
but there are other hot action pics :beautiful:
since it`s summer, here are some bath/beach ss pics
:relax-bath:

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Nice pictures, I especially like the first one ^^

Here are some more pictures that I found while traveling the vast world of the Internet.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
I'll try and avoid posting the usual stuff like tryset, complets, etc., along with some of the usual games.

I have a lot of them even if I avoid the stuff that looks like it was drawn with crayons or ms paint. Guess it's partly because I've played a ton of h-games and half of them are my own screenshots, heh.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Could go on and on, especially if I just randomly post them, throwing in stuff like eureka seven, zoids, and dragon quest also, heh. Not to mention some of the less hc ones.

But it will get hard to not repeat the same ones.