Pantyhose and Tights Pictures.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Since I am here, I will offer some of the many pictures I have on my pc to you all.

If you feel like it, you may contribute.

Rules: No pictures containing only thighhighs and/or stockings. If you want to upload those then make your own thread.

Many, many, many more to come.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Some more for you all.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
A few more.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
It's time for some K-On! and crew. I have plenty more, but they are for later posts.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
And then there were more.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
If you ever change you're mind on the stockings and thigh-highs...

Here's what meets the afore mentioned criteria

No, I will never change my mind on said topic. I have a deeply dislike stockings and thighhighs. In my mind any woman who wears them is too lazy to wear pantyhose. And nothing will change that frame of mind.
I never used to hate them, but it developed after trying to find media relevant to my tastes and the complete frustration that ensued. So many website blatantly mislabel and falsely state that they contain pantyhose related media when in fact they don't. All they had were stocking and thighhighs, but they still labeled them as pantyhose.

If you like thighhighs and stockings, that's good for you and I wish you complete happiness from them but do not post them on here, post them on your own thread.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Here are some pictures that I photoshopped them in (at random times).

For the Makinami Mari picture, the artist had given her thighhighs (which is completely wrong).

Optimusnorm

Dec 30, 2009
No, I will never change my mind on said topic. I have a deeply dislike stockings and thighhighs. In my mind any woman who wears them is too lazy to wear pantyhose. And nothing will change that frame of mind.
I never used to hate them, but it developed after trying to find media relevant to my tastes and the complete frustration that ensued. So many website blatantly mislabel and falsely state that they contain pantyhose related media when in fact they don't. All they had were stocking and thighhighs, but they still labeled them as pantyhose.

If you like thighhighs and stockings, that's good for you and I wish you complete happiness from them but do not post them on here, post them on your own thread.
I love to see a lady wearing pantyhose...I also love stockings and thigh highs but I understand what you said about how there is so much labelling that is wrong.

It seems some people do not know the difference between pantyhose and stockings!

Great posts here - thanks!

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
You're most certainly welcome.

I'm compiling a list of movies, adult movies (both domestic and foreign) television shows, cartoons, comics, magazines, catalogs, advertisements, anime, manga, commercials, etc that all have anything related to pantyhose/tights so that nobody will suffer the frustration of being constantly mislead.

Tagging works very well on danbooru and similar sites (not as good as danbooru as they are very specific) but even here it lacks. There are many movies involving the said article of clothing that are not listed as such. But that is not a concern for this website (it is a major hub for Jmedia for the masses) since I am part of a website that is dedicated to it.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
It's been over a year since my last post in this thread (been having some computer problems and most of my images are on a harddrive that is a few feet from my legs, but am unable to hook it up to my current PC), so attached are some more images of the clothing which I hold dear to my heart.

Photoshoped images in which I have added pantyhose to them.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Stickied? Wow, thanks!

Oh, if anyone has a particular image of Meryl Strife from Trigun where she is sitting with one knee propped up and resting her arms on it, please post a link to it. The art style is similar to that of Uraharukon (the dude who runs the Powderskin blog) and the artist of the Princess Peach image I posted.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Since it is currently the Year of the Rabbit (as of this post) here is a small portion of some bunnygirl images.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
I apologize, but I'm terrible at converting detailed pictures with stockings into pantyhose. :exhausted:

Some other photoshops I've made.