Straight Shota Pictures

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

E-raven

Mar 26, 2009
could I post some ss doujins? =O

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
No, there is a different thread already for those. Try searching it, I can't remember the name of the thread.

This is just for single pictures or sets of pictures that don't contain a storyline like a manga.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
hmmm

Well, I've run into a "Straight Shota" pic or two. I may have even posted some with the girls....I'm sure there was a reason that was okay with me. Lets just leave it at "that it seemed like a good place to put them at the time". Let take a look and see if I have anything to add to the thread, but just the women and boy stuff,(I like keeping my lolis where I can find them).

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I was actually involved in something like this, believe me or not. I wasn't as young as some represented in these pics but young I was. Lucky? I don't know about that. Stupid, ignorant, lazy and horny....yes very much so and to be honest some things one never quite grows out of.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
There are many differences in the aspects of sexuality represented in straight shota as oppossed to lolicon as well as some similarities, IMO. In viewing these I find I enjoy some of the subtle and not so subtle differences in the artistic expression they represent. Tackling the emotional issues of the unintended physical arousal in someone you care for deeply and representing that artisticly would be but one example.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If I haven't said so before I will say it now:

Please forgive my little commentaries, they are basically self indulgent diatribes and musings purely for my own amusement. Your indulgence in this matter is most kind.

Thank you all,
Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
From the most basic standpoint I suppose that a man and his girl or a woman and her boy are just different sides of the same coin.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The same aspects of control and dominance are often found here as in lolicon.... one leads the way and the other follows.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The pics in this series are a little on the small side,(under 90kbs), but I really liked the set and wanted to share them here. I should be able to get them in two posts.

part one:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Shit!
not only did I post the set in the wrong order but I left a few out. Well at least I can post the rest of them,(connection speed and board speed willing, if not I'll post them here later).

part 3:

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Thanks a lot for your great posts! Lots of excellent pictures in there. And thanks also for posting that little brother/big sister series. I have it kicking around somewhere, but never got around to posting it ^^

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
A few more pics I liked on the subject I hope some may enjoy.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
View attachment 201661

So, I guess already just posting cg sets/doujin works, heh..?

I suppose I lost interest quite fast in adding more though, should have gave in and done it the easy way, hah.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
this is the last of the drawings I have on the subject

flame_zero

Eat this !!!
Dec 13, 2006
nice pics you guys posted, wish i could help but sadly all i have are mangas and doujins. :abandoned2: