Straight Shota Pictures

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thread moved as this is nothing to be discussed normally, please post threads / posts like this in the hentai manga and doujin downloads section in the future, thanks.

In case there are torrent please use the hentai manga torrent section.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
thread moved as this is nothing to be discussed normally, please post threads / posts like this in the hentai manga and doujin downloads section in the future, thanks.

In case there are torrent please use the hentai manga torrent section.

Was wondering why a thread from almost a YEAR ago was shown as updated in the user control panel..

Lots of things that could be said isn't there...

Although it's interesting to see imagevenue has kept the images up after all this time.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Was wondering why a thread from almost a YEAR ago was shown as updated in the user control panel..

Lots of things that could be said isn't there...

Although it's interesting to see imagevenue has kept the images up after all this time.

sorry, I just cleaned the hentai discussion section a little bit...

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I found an old folder while I was cleaning up, I added to it some and thought I would share it here. Not much but this is a topic I enjoyed more than I thought so it is fun to add to it.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
A few more of these ladies and their toy boys

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I do not know if these young lads are lucky or not but these Shelias' seem to be happy.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
last share I have of these enterprising young boys selling their wares to some eager and attentive older women.

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Very nice, thanks a lot!

I haven't been surfing the SS stuff lately, since it seems to be such a small niche and not a lot of good stuff out there; however, a lot of the good ones seemed to have found their way to this thread.

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Been a while since I've posted. Some more stuff that I found while riding the waves.

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Not at the moment, but if I get some time to throw them all into one (or maybe someone else can) I'll throw one up.

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
SS (the good kind, not the secret Aryan kind) anyone?
I know I uploaded the first one already, but this one is an uncensored version (and it's just too good not to have uncensored ^^).

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
hmmmm.....good stuff, maybe I can contribute as well.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
straight shota time!

Pardon any reposts but I am sure I have many a new pic for this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
oh! I am not done yet!