Some weird trouble with Share ex2

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

myFriend

Junior IDOL Member :3
Apr 13, 2009
hi dudes, theres a problem i cant resolve alone: I run share and it starts checking clusters on the Nodes section, but after a few seconds suddenly stops and the nodes screen cleans up. Just tried by clicking on the 'Connect' btn but it works for some seconds and suddenly stops, same as bofore. Pretty weird. I've tried changing the port used by Share and updating the nodes list, nothing works. Did this happen to anyone?

:puzzled:

mongul18

Aug 7, 2008
Hi

Is happen exactly the same but start a few days is weird any help i use port 29997 any help
thanks
:)

Lain-kun

Aug 31, 2009
Hi, if you are behind a router check your port fowarding.. I had exactly the same problem.

From what I noticed Share doesn't uses UPnP so you must do the configuration yourself on the router.

Just use a static IP on your computer, and redirect the TCP port you configured on Share to your computer.

mongul18

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks mate fot your answer but i have ip dinamic but i use port forwading i hope other solution
Thanks mate
:)
:study::study::study:

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
I run share and it starts checking clusters on the Nodes section, but after a few seconds suddenly stops and the nodes screen cleans up.
Check the "Log" tab for error messages.

Make sure your computer time is properly syncd (use NTP servers). If you live in a region that observes daylight savings time, you may need to manually set your clock ahead or behind 1hr. If Share cannot determine that your clock is properly syncd, it will automatically disconnect you after a few seconds.