Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
No... I didn't know her former name and look. Geez I can understand why she needed work, but even a lot of improvement wasn't enough. But still I gotta say, she did act a good vid, anyone would recommend other vids of hers that deserves a look (good story/acting)?

Still casually considering when and what to translate next. Here is another vid that feature a very forgettable (looks-wise) idol doing a fairly well written sexual drama:

PPPD-650 巨乳女教師と5年ぶりに再会 成長した僕のSEXテクで立場逆転 西宮美月
Busty Female Teacher Reunion with me After 5 Years SEX Reversal of Roles Mizuki Nishinomiya
This lady may look recognizable but even her other name Tomoka Shinohara isn't a top idol. I'm a little surprised she made it to Oppai's line up, even if only for one vid. Oh yes don't you be fooled (like I did) by the very decent hot cover. Her face (mainly age) and figure really don't do justice to the studio. But still... if she would stand before me naked I think I could use her for entertainment for a good half to one hour.

Anyway we are not being choosy about hot idols now. The plot and dialog is the key here (well what do you think?)

The vid opens with the male student eyeballing the female teacher, they are chairman and advisor of the school's swim club, but the club is being closed down by the school due to lack of membership. While the student is struggling with the closing, the teacher went right to business and seduce the student.

Scene two begins 5 years later. The (former) student says he and the teacher had not maintained any relationship beyond that one-time sex, but now the teacher phoned the student and had a slightly awkward conversation. The mannerism of both have changed very much now, and this fore-scene concludes in the student throwing himself on her and blackmail her into sexual submission. The scene is mainly student finger-fucking teacher and giving her the orgasm that she needs.

Scene three is another episode of sexual blackmail, except this time the teacher is being forced to blowjob the student. And he also capture a video of the activity as both humiliation and future blackmailing capital.

Scene four is now the second reversal. Instead of being blackmailed into sexual submission or service. The teacher come to the student on her own and beg him to satisfy her with his cock. The story ends with teacher becoming the property (sex slave) of the student, which is probably what she was (subconsciously) wanting from the very beginning.

So.... I could do this vid, depends on my time, and mood and demand. If you have another suggestion, with existing Chinese sub, I could consider it. Even for whatever reason I don't make this translation, hopefully some of you also find above plot summary useful or enjoyable.

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
It's no secret that before she used to be Kokoro Amami.I think she looked better before.
I agree, the only improvements over her past self is the hairstyle, she looks amazing and sophisticated with that milf type hair and the milky white skin a la Yuria Satomi.e34459.gif
With her new face sometimes she looks good, other times she looks weird then she looks pretty good in other angle then in she looks bizarre in other angle, whats the point?:confused:
But lastly...she is more than a fake nose and boobs, she is an elite performer and preserve a great body overall.

Last edited:

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
adn009pl.jpg

Enjoy!

Attachments

• ADN-009.rar
    6.5 KB · Views: 916

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
DASD-439 A Beautiful Younger Cousin Is Tempting Me With Her Big Ass - Aya Sazanami

j67mvk.jpg

317fimd.jpg

sxf584.jpg

Here's a video about a guy going to visit his uncle with his father and meeting his younger cousin for the first time in many years.
This was pretty hard to translate properly and there are some lines that I couldn't make out.
Aya Sazanami is really great in this video. The guy is a virgin and she taunts him about it at the beginning.
DASD-512 is similar, with the same male actor, but with Mai Nanase in the female role. The title of that one is
My Slender Childhood Friend Tempted Me With Her Big Ass.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• DASD-439 Aya Sazanami.rar
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,064

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
DASD-439 A Beautiful Younger Cousin Is Tempting Me With Her Big Ass - Aya Sazanami

j67mvk.jpg

317fimd.jpg

sxf584.jpg

Here's a video about a guy going to visit his uncle with his father and meeting his younger cousin for the first time in many years.
This was pretty hard to translate properly and there are some lines that I couldn't make out.
Aya Sazanami is really great in this video. The guy is a virgin and she taunts him about it at the beginning.
DASD-512 is similar, with the same male actor, but with Mai Nanase in the female role. The title of that one is
My Slender Childhood Friend Tempted Me With Her Big Ass.
Enjoy.

Thank you, ericf! Whenever I see your name associated with a sub, it becomes instantly validated in my eyes! (That is unless yolu are being critical then it gets nixed, immediately!! LOL!

X-Man

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks. I'm just another guy doing translations though. A lot of hard work is always needed, even with the "easier" videos. Everyone who does translations puts in a lot of work.
I'm glad you like my releases. I only sub videos I like myself.

Last edited:

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Thanks. I'm just another guy doing translations though. A lot of hard work is always needed, even with the "easier" videos. Everyone who does translations put it a lot of work.
I'm glad you like my releases. I only sub videos I like myself.

A super dialog heavy movie may see 30 minutes of footage timed and translated over a day’s work.

Reactions: ericf

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
I have been able to contribute subtitles to this thread without knowing Japanese (I don't even know English well). The subtitles I share are from Chinese subtitles (which you can download here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qzkhMO0x4qCKhC_iLjgWv2ZdS1r8Iy2C), for those interested in doing the same. It would be great if many applied this method to generate many more JAV subtitles in English.

1) Drag the Chinese subtitle file wich you want translate to the Google Chrome browser window.
2) Right click on the Google Chrome window and choose the "Transalte to English" option.
3) Copy the generated text.
4) Create a text file and name it the same as the video, including the original extension of the subtitle.
5) Paste the text into this new file and save it.
6) Verify the results viewing the video.
7) Share the file in this thread ;)

In this process I have encountered three inconvenience:

1) Sometimes the subtitles do not correspond to the video (there is nothing left to do).
2) Sometimes there is a mismatch between the video we have and the subtitles (these appear before or after the scene). What is appropriate here is to get the correct video or adjust the subtitle file, whichever is easier for us.
3) Under this method we need to start with the subtitle file already created (in Chinese or another language).

I hope this information is useful for everyone to create their own subtitles.

Enjoy!

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
thank you for this but after number 13 the subtitle file goes wrong i believe you put the wrong timing as it jumps back to 1minute on the srt file so it is all over the place. riko honda is amazing the more of her the better though. hopefully you can fix this

mandobando012

May 17, 2016
I have been able to contribute subtitles to this thread without knowing Japanese (I don't even know English well). The subtitles I share are from Chinese subtitles (which you can download here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qzkhMO0x4qCKhC_iLjgWv2ZdS1r8Iy2C), for those interested in doing the same. It would be great if many applied this method to generate many more JAV subtitles in English.

1) Drag the Chinese subtitle file wich you want translate to the Google Chrome browser window.
2) Right click on the Google Chrome window and choose the "Transalte to English" option.
3) Copy the generated text.
4) Create a text file and name it the same as the video, including the original extension of the subtitle.
5) Paste the text into this new file and save it.
6) Verify the results viewing the video.
7) Share the file in this thread ;)

In this process I have encountered three inconvenience:

1) Sometimes the subtitles do not correspond to the video (there is nothing left to do).
2) Sometimes there is a mismatch between the video we have and the subtitles (these appear before or after the scene). What is appropriate here is to get the correct video or adjust the subtitle file, whichever is easier for us.
3) Under this method we need to start with the subtitle file already created (in Chinese or another language).

I hope this information is useful for everyone to create their own subtitles.

Enjoy!

Thanks but I can't unrar this file. Says it's not a rar file. Can we have a zip file?

Reactions: jahon50

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
thank you for this but after number 13 the subtitle file goes wrong i believe you put the wrong timing as it jumps back to 1minute on the srt file so it is all over the place. riko honda is amazing the more of her the better though. hopefully you can fix this

You are right. I usually check, but this time it happened to me, I'm sorry. As I explained, I don't do the subtitles, I only create the English subtitle file from the Chinese subtitles. For now I delete the file, I will try to repair it.