Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Outlaw69

May 27, 2021

[ABP-168] I’m Sorry, Forgive … Mom. Hayashi Yuna​

118abp168pl.jpg
Yuna has a new video out DLDSS-287. She is even more beautiful now.

kidbetin

Jul 7, 2008
Ayumi Shinoda
GTAL-005
gtal005pl.jpg
Apologies again. Used Whisper on Subtitle Edit...again, after 2 days... still no end in sight.

Will try to re-install Subtitle Edit.Any tips?

Resulting in sub standard subtitle using vosk in Subtitle Edit

Thanks in advance to those willing to edit & update!

Attachments

• GTAL-005.zip
    16.1 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: xsf27

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

RCT-392 Person Nominated By The Mother And Son Want To Do Lewd!Incest Mom 2 Contest Beauty​

1rct392pl.jpg

Another Mother Incest Beauty contest! I started working on this Sub a while ago. I don't remember if I used Whisper or found a Sub online. Anyway, I re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• RCT-392.rar
    21.1 KB · Views: 72

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

RCT-392 Person Nominated By The Mother And Son Want To Do Lewd!Incest Mom 2 Contest Beauty​

1rct392pl.jpg

Another Mother Incest Beauty contest! I started working on this Sub a while ago. I don't remember if I used Whisper or found a Sub online. Anyway, I re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
Hey Chuckie, thanks for this.
One of my favorite aspects of these mother-son beauty contest type of vids is trying to imagine what the moms and sons are saying in the background. This is especially true with vids like RC-552 when the other mother seem to be getting warmed up and more intimate with their sons as they watch the incestuous scenes unfold in front of them.
The mothers all slowly become more affectionate and flirty with their eager and loving sons.
Very slow. Very hot. Much better than wham, bam, thank you Mom type of stuff.
Great stuff. Thanks.

Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Hey Chuckie, thanks for this.
One of my favorite aspects of these mother-son beauty contest type of vids is trying to imagine what the moms and sons are saying in the background. This is especially true with vids like RC-552 when the other mother seem to be getting warmed up and more intimate with their sons as they watch the incestuous scenes unfold in front of them.
The mothers all slowly become more affectionate and flirty with their eager and loving sons.
Very slow. Very hot. Much better than wham, bam, thank you Mom type of stuff.
Great stuff. Thanks.
Yep, they don't seem to make them as good as they used to!

Reactions: Imscully

Arisaka Sana

Sep 10, 2022
More srt files make with Whisper , this time are only transcribed.

The codes are:
277DCV-236
300MIUM-453
ACZD-117
AUKG-507
BBAN (242, 289, 370)
C-2778
DASD-953
DASS-133
DASS-178
DVDMS (894, 998)
FC2PPV(3137012, 3153187-1, 3269270, 3423355)
HOKS-132
IPX-510
MIFD-234
MOGI(031, 087)
MOON(003, 004)
OKB-138
OPPW-138
PRED-026
SDAM-071
SDMF-005
SDSI-003
SDTH (030, 038)
STD-017
TLZ-006
USAG-054
VVD-172
YMDD-068

Attachments

• srt-jp.zip
    894.2 KB · Views: 159

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Does anyone know how to delay the subs in VLC or any other player? Some of movies I have have an ad that plays in the beginning so the subs are off by like a minute.

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to delay the subs in VLC or any other player? Some of movies I have have an ad that plays in the beginning so the subs are off by like a minute.
I use SubtitleEdit...use the synchronization tool to delay the the sub text XX.XXX secs.

mei2

Dec 6, 2018

I second the suggestion by @Fetterbr.
I just cut the commercials out. In my case I use ffmpeg, like this (assuming the commercials are 45 seconds long):

ffmpeg -ss 00:00:00 -to 00:00:45 -i input.mp4 -c copy output.mp4

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
To answer your actual question, it's the g and h key in vlc to adjust the subs delay: https://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_HowTo/Adjust_subtitle_delay/

But like everyone else said, you probably want a more permanent solution unless you only plan on watching it the one time.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
To answer your actual question, it's the g and h key in vlc to adjust the subs delay: https://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_HowTo/Adjust_subtitle_delay/

But like everyone else said, you probably want a more permanent solution unless you only plan on watching it the one time.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ROE-064 Invited By The Lustrous Body Of My Mother-in-law Who Aspires To Be An Underwear Model ... A Week I Drowned Many Times With My Instinct.​

roe064pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" version of this video. I found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that was fairly descent and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Oh Yea, I also made her his mother vs mother-in-law.

Attachments

• ROE-064.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 93

AnacletusWhip

Feb 29, 2024
Not exactly what you're asking for but solving the same problem: if you're on Windows, you can download SubtitleEdit to edit the SRT file instead. Subtitle Edit has a command to shift all time tags forward or backwards by as much as you want

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

After posting RCT-392's Sub, I unfortunately found several areas that needed further editing, The problem with Subs is that they are never quit done! Version 2!
OMG, you are right about that!!! I can always find ways that I think will improve, or vary to a fun degree, my projects. Then I end up spending too much time on them and never finish them. I genuinely need a strategy for getting them finished and published.
I appreciate all the work you do, as you and I share a rare style and methodology that is incredibly time consuming. I greatly appreciate you and your work. Cheers.

Reactions: Chuckie100