Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
My apologies to everyone...it wasn't until I burned my Sub for RCT-941 to a DVD that I discovered what a poor job of editing I did. Another DVD added to my coaster pile...Sigh! I guess I could blame it on too much "Holiday Cheer"! Anyway I liked the video enough to spend some more time editing it and am posting it for you all. Let me know what you think and enjoy.

Attachments

• RCT-941 Rev A.rar
    29.8 KB · Views: 215

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MIMK-054 My Aunt's Body Is Too Pleasant "Late Part" ~ My Aunt Was Super Superstar ~ Haruna Hanana​

mimk054pl.jpg

I really liked this series (MIMK-052, 054 and 084) starring Hana Haruna and her big boobs! I recently found "reduced mosaic" downloads of all three videos and decided to revisit my older copies of the censored videos. I had previously commissioned EroJapanese to Sub MIMK-052 and I had previously downloaded MIMK-054 from JavGuru's hard coded version of MIMK-054. Although the hard-coded version was passible, I never was satisfied with it. After downloading the 'reduced mosaic" version of the video, I found a Sub on SubtitleCat that seemed to match the Subs in JavGuru's video. I used it, plus I created a Whisper version to provide additional clarity in several places. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• MIMK-054.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 233

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

JUFD-592 Force Uterus Woman Teacher Aching Is Make Me Out In A Continuous Erection Technique AIKA​

jufd592pl.jpg

I'm posting this for all of you Akia lovers out there. I used Whisper to create the Sub but since it wasn't a mother-son theme, I didn't edit the Sub. Maybe if Akai would grow a bush I would have attempted to twist the storyline a bit! lol

Attachments

• jufd-592.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 148

msislsfsnpa

Apr 19, 2022

JUQ-540 Wanted To Make My Wife Admit My Love, So I Left Her And My Unfaithful Junior Alone For 3 Hours...My NTR Story About How My Wife Was Stolen From Me With A Total Of 17 Vaginal Cum Shots Without Pulling Out Sayuri Hayama​

juq540pl.jpg

ID: JUQ-540
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Length: 120 min(s)
Director: Dazai Chinpo
Maker: Madonna
Label: Madonna
Genre(s): Creampie, Solowork, Big Tits, Married Woman, Mature Woman, Cuckold
Cast: Hayama Sayuri

Attachments

• JUQ-540.srt.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 215

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Shilpabj- do not wish to sound ungrateful, but checking two of the Fumie films I have checked, the dialogue often makes no sense whatsoever and does not even fit the action on the screen.​

Reactions: Outlaw69

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

KOP-46 Grandmother And Mother Incest Lesbian Love And My Mom And Dad And Big Grandma​

h_086kop46pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this Sub for KOP-46 starring two of my favorite JAV actresses: Sasayama Nozomi & Sawamura Reiko, I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• KOP-46 - Copy.rar
    8.2 KB · Views: 125

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ALDN-263 Mother's Creampie - Mother Natsuko Kayama's First Creampie By Her Son

aldn263pl.jpg

I recently found this video starring one of my favorite MILFs. I originally created a Sub using Whisper, but later I also found a Sub on SubtitleCat which was produced by AZER. I liked AZER's Sub a little better and used it as the basis for this one and used some of my Whisper Sub to fill in missing dialog and to provide clarity at several places. I then attempted to clean it up a bit though, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog and may have "enhanced" it a bit too! Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Attachments

• ALDN-263 - Copy.rar
    7.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Love
Reactions: mugul and xsf27