Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
I am also getting a wrong password error for it with 7zip.

Even typed it manually too just to make sure an invisible character didn't get copied with it.
can you try it again? I've uploaded the new files.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Reactions: ArtemisINFJ

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
It works with the new file, thanks for fixing it.
My pleasure. Feel free to leave a feedback, I want to know if there's anything else that I can improve for my next commission works.

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
I am sorry but i cant fird head or tale in these ENGLISH subtitles, are you sure its the right file ?

Work fine for me, Sub start at 30 sec for some reason. Keep in mind that I don't clean the Sub or edit them . It is just to give a general idea. Some here like Chuckie, Artemis, johhny fontane, ArnyyJackson or Aikayikes just to name a few,, post way better Subs than mine. You can take the SRT files and edit them and repost a cleaner version if you want. Sadly I don't have time for that and just want to help non Japanese speaker to understand, somewhat, what is going on.

Also make sure you have the 7.09Gb version of NHDTB-806.

-Besh

Last edited:

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Some here like Chuckie, Artemis, johhny fontane, ArnyyJackson or Aikayikes just to name a few,, post way better Subs than mine.
Thanks for the shoutout. I'll occasionally post some of my commissioned works in our community and do some free work, but it may take some time as I'm prioritizing my client.

If anyone wants to check out my other network, Y'all may do so through these links. As for my commission, I only charge 5–20 dollars per AV. This would not be much compared to the other services out there, but it'll help me to stay passionate and produce better content in the future.

ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/artemisthegodix/commissions

Forum: https://www.akiba-online.com/members/artemisinfj.1214839/

Twitter or X: https://twitter.com/ArtemisGod99

Reactions: trion20001

Fetterbr

Dec 10, 2010
Work fine for me, Sub start at 30 sec for some reason. Keep in mind that I don't clean the Sub or edit them . It is just to give a general idea. Some here like Chuckie, Artemis, johhny fontane, ArnyyJackson or Aikayikes just to name a few,, post way better Subs than mine. You can take the SRT files and edit them and repost a cleaner version if you want. Sadly I don't have time for that and just want to help non Japanese speaker to understand, somewhat, what is going on.

Also make sure you have the 7.09Go version of NHDTB-806.

-Besh
Thanks- please can you explain what you mean by (7.09Go version of NHDTB-806) ?

Reactions: avatarthe

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks- please can you explain what you mean by (7.09Go version of NHDTB-806) ?

The size of the file.. If the movie you are using is not the same size as the one I took for the Subs the timing wont work and you will have to readjust it with VLC or find the 7.09 Gb version of the movie.

Edit: I changed Go for Gb, just a translating mistake as Gb is Go in french.

-Besh

Reactions: ArtemisINFJ

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

HEZ-603 Adventure Of A Hikikomori: I Had Sex With My Mother, A Former Bimbo Gal, Who Was Worried About Me Spending All My Time Playing Online Games, And We Found Out That We Had Great Compatibility...! With Self-confidence And Energy, You Can Live A Double-digit Ejaculation Life Without Running Out Of Sperm! !​

59hez603pl.jpg

I recently found this video starring one of my favorite MILFs in the first story. The Sub was created using Whisper and I attempted to clean it up a bit though, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think. Oh yea, I also made the mother-in-laws real, caring mothers! But 4hrs? Ugh!

Attachments

• HEZ-603 - Copy.rar
    34.3 KB · Views: 242

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

SDDE-606 Upper Family Dominated By Hypnotic Rays The Worst Christmas Party Ever​

1sdde606pl.jpg

One final Christmas "Family" video! The Sub was created using Whisper and I attempted to clean it up a bit though, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
I'm a bit late but since there was no 1080p version of it still working on the forum, I uploaded it: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...he-worst-christmas-party.1903536/post-4756950

Made it before new year at least.