Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Saulcham

Dec 19, 2023
Next fetish subtitle done! Not really sure if people are actually using/watching them but I will continue to share them. :confused:

(Warning: This is a fetish release and centers heavily around scat)
VRNET-094 - Scat Maid Cafe - How About Luna's Lovingly Handmade Excrement Bento Box?: https://duga.jp/ppv/vr-0560/

Feedback from people who actually watch that fetish stuff would be much appreciated! :)
Anyone have the video?

jasontpe

Feb 28, 2013
I'm hardly anyone's master, but I took your challenge. I ran the video's mp3 file through Whisper and created a Sub. I liked the Whisper version a bit better than your Sub, but I used your Sub to provide clarity and fill in some missing dialog. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.
thank you thank you. much appreciated, now make more sense.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-041 Go With A Longing Teacher! ! Exciting Hot Spring School Excursion For Two Days And One Night Mayu Suzuki​

13gvh041pl.jpg

This Sub is for a Teacher/Shotacon themed movie that was requested by Arny Jackson. I used a "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVH-041 - Copy.rar
    15.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

HBAD-373 Mother Mishima Natsuko Who Is Treated Sexually By Both His Son's Friend Masegaki​

1hbad373pl.jpg

This Sub is for a Mother/Son themed movie with a little Shotacon mixed in, that was requested by Aria G . I used Whisper to create this sub, but not one of Whisper's best! But I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• HBad-373 - Copy.rar
    15.1 KB · Views: 206

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-222 Go With Your Favorite Big Tits Teacher! !! Two Nights And Three Days Exciting Hot Spring School Trip Miina Wakatsuki​

13gvh222pl.jpg

This Sub is for another Teacher/Shotacon themed movie that was requested by Arny Jackson. I used a "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVH-222.rar
    21.4 KB · Views: 175