Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Rapolder

Apr 21, 2021
Many are improperly tagged as that but I have seen one video that was actually uncensored and not decensored so they do exist too.
There was quite a few a couple of years ago that was part of the larger leaks of the day that were uncensored but had been on the msrket uears before as censored ones. For instance there was a whole batch of Ebod videos that were leaked that included stuff by Ruri Saijo, Nana Aoyama and others which were totally uncensored, also some Maxing such as a raw Kimino Natsu that was 22Gb and included partial videos which had not been released before. But the falsely labelled uncensored leak that are really just reduced mosaic that I was referring to are the ones that are churned out on a daily basis, such as by Javbig and others.

granca

Mar 4, 2017

JUQ-399 [Madonna] - A Business Trip Entertainment Where The Arrogant President Of A Business Partner Kept Creampied... (2023)​

different software with large whisper model + very minor editing of the Deepl translate.
Result seems a bit better in term of timing etc.
fanart.jpg

Attachments

• JUQ-399.engV2.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 224

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

DVMM-028 General Men And Women Monitoring AV Time Limit 60 Minutes! W Big-breasted Older Sister And Younger Brother's "Virgin Brush Escape Game" A Harem 3P Between Two Older Sisters Who Are Excited About Their Younger Brother's Dick, Which Has Become Hard After Being Pinched With Close Breasts! The End Is Incest Raw Creampie!

dvmm028pl.jpg

I saw this recent release of DVMM-028, Kind of a ridiculous storyline but I liked the babes in it, and decided to change the flavor from my usual posts! I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

But 4HRS...ugg!

Attachments

• dvmm-028 - Copy.rar
    35.9 KB · Views: 211

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Good cream-pie and no evidence of condom! lol
That's because they didn't use condoms for that movie. Honnaka switched from real to fake creampies somewhere between HND-400 and HND-500, with a short period where you could get either real or fake (probably because some movies are in post production longer than others and the codes represent the release order and not necessarily the production order). HND-051 is old enough that it definitely had real creampies.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

HND-051 Reiko Kobayakawa A Thick Cum Fuck Sister Mother And A Blazing Son

hnd051pl.jpg

As I indicated in my previous post, I liked this "reduced mosaic version" of this movie and subsequently decided to sub it and twist the storyline a bit! I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• hnd-051.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 225

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
I agree Sam. The only "true" uncensored videos I have seen are those released for "overseas" distribution. Some of the better name JAV actresses made them but the story lines were pretty lame by JAV standards.
I have found quite a few true uncensored versions on non-overseas JAV. For example, SNIS-118, HYPN-023, STARS-104, STARS-081, MXGS-783, SDAB-112, SDDE-623, SDNM-229 all have uncensored versions.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Reactions: Makkdom

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
The whisper colab today failed with these message. I think some package are changed. Anyone know how to fix this?

Encoding audio...
Running VAD...

Using cache found in /root/.cache/torch/hub/snakers4_silero-vad_master

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OSError Traceback (most recent call last)

<ipython-input-2-1b50d0fa71d6> in <cell line: 72>()
71 print("Running VAD...")
---> 72 model, utils = torch.hub.load(
73 repo_or_dir="snakers4/silero-vad", model="silero_vad", onnx=False
74 )

11 frames

/usr/lib/python3.10/ctypes/__init__.py in __init__(self, name, mode, handle, use_errno, use_last_error, winmode)
373 if handle is None:
--> 374 self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
375 else:
376 self._handle = handle

OSError: /usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/torchaudio/lib/libtorchaudio.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3c104cuda9SetDeviceEi

Reactions: kanahana

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

HND-051 Reiko Kobayakawa A Thick Cum Fuck Sister Mother And A Blazing Son

hnd051pl.jpg

As I indicated in my previous post, I liked this "reduced mosaic version" of this movie and subsequently decided to sub it and twist the storyline a bit! I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Hey Chuckie,
I'm excited to see that you changed the brother-sister characters to mother/son.
It's EXACTLY the type of thing I like to do, so I doubly appreciate knowing that I have a brother in perverted spirit.
Thanks, as always, for your hard work and for sharing. Cheers

kanahana

Jul 5, 2022
The whisper colab today failed with these message. I think some package are changed. Anyone know how to fix this?

Encoding audio...
Running VAD...

Using cache found in /root/.cache/torch/hub/snakers4_silero-vad_master

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OSError Traceback (most recent call last)

<ipython-input-2-1b50d0fa71d6> in <cell line: 72>()
71 print("Running VAD...")
---> 72 model, utils = torch.hub.load(
73 repo_or_dir="snakers4/silero-vad", model="silero_vad", onnx=False
74 )

11 frames

/usr/lib/python3.10/ctypes/__init__.py in __init__(self, name, mode, handle, use_errno, use_last_error, winmode)
373 if handle is None:
--> 374 self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
375 else:
376 self._handle = handle

OSError: /usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/torchaudio/lib/libtorchaudio.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3c104cuda9SetDeviceEi
Yes, Same. it seems the pip solver install incompatible versions of torchaudio and torch and the like. Hopefully somebody knows how to fix it.

kanahana

Jul 5, 2022
Give a try to this one: https://github.com/meizhong986/WhisperJAV

WhisperJAV

This one should work fine still. It uses faster-whisper with sileo vad --approx. 2x faster.
Note: this one requires a path to audio folder than to the audio itself. It subs all audios in the folder.
Very Descriptive Name. Thanks to all the helpful people who created it. I've tried it out on SSIS-928. It kind of sucks.

Attachments

• SSIS-928-en.srt.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: noolek and xsf27

mei2

Dec 6, 2018

Attachments

• SSIS-903.en Aoi Tsukasa.srt.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 214

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
Give a try to this one: https://github.com/meizhong986/WhisperJAV

WhisperJAV

This one should work fine still. It uses faster-whisper with sileo vad --approx. 2x faster.
Note: this one requires a path to audio folder than to the audio itself. It subs all audios in the folder.
Does this one use large v2 model? Because if I am not mistaken, it is not indicated.

I will try to use this one if needed and maybe post some feedback regarding the results.

Thank you.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Does this one use large v2 model? Because if I am not mistaken, it is not indicated.
It does have the model as an option you can select in that colab so you are mistaken. It is the default.

Reactions: mei2