Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[RCTD-551] If You’re My Son, Try Guessing the Naked Body of My Mother and Sisters! The Whole Family Has Big Areolas and Can Get Pregnant SP​

1rctd551pl.jpg

This is a recent release of RCTD-551. I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• RCTD-551 - Copy.rar
    28.4 KB · Views: 332

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Just wondering if anyone here has used JavPlayer to reduce mosaics. I've tried it some but not successfully. My apologies for going off forum topic.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Just wondering if anyone here has used JavPlayer to reduce mosaics. I've tried it some but not successfully. My apologies for going off forum topic.

I've never seen a reduced mosaic video I was happy with the result so not something I've looked into that much but it is interesting technology I've messed a little with.

Haven't tried that one in particular and I can't seem to find an official project page for it, just a google drive link for some version of it. Do you know the official site/download place for it?
The sketchy download link did have the manual and it seems to be using DeepCreamPy for the decensoring part. It seems to be aimed at hentai so might not work that well with real footage and might be why you're not having much luck with it.
There is a tutorial for it for JAV though: https://www.reddit.com/r/PetiteJAV/wiki/decensoring-guide/

Ideally when you want to go off topic like this, just make a new thread and then make a post in here to attract attention to that thread for those interested and they can reply in there. That way the conversation can continue in the new thread and it prevents this thread from getting out of hand.
I doubt anyone would be bothered by you taking this a bit out of topic with how much you contribute here but I can always move posts if anyone is.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I've never seen a reduced mosaic video I was happy with the result so not something I've looked into that much but it is interesting technology I've messed a little with.

Haven't tried that one in particular and I can't seem to find an official project page for it, just a google drive link for some version of it. Do you know the official site/download place for it?
The sketchy download link did have the manual and it seems to be using DeepCreamPy for the decensoring part. It seems to be aimed at hentai so might not work that well with real footage and might be why you're not having much luck with it.
There is a tutorial for it for JAV though: https://www.reddit.com/r/PetiteJAV/wiki/decensoring-guide/

Ideally when you want to go off topic like this, just make a new thread and then make a post in here to attract attention to that thread for those interested and they can reply in there. That way the conversation can continue in the new thread and it prevents this thread from getting out of hand.
I doubt anyone would be bothered by you taking this a bit out of topic with how much you contribute here but I can always move posts if anyone is.
Thanks Sam. I purchased an earlier version awhile back. I still get notifications on new versions and this is the link to what is advertised as a "newer improved version". I never got my version to work ... kind of a waste of a few bucks!

I agree that most "reduced" mosaics aren't very good, especially when you can see the condom on cream-pie scenes! lol

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I originally used Whisper to create a sub for VENU-684 starring Kyoko Maki that I posted on Jun 16,2023. I also had worked on a sub from SubtitleCat that I had posted even earlier. I decided to update my Whisper sub with some of the SubtitleCat sub to fill in some missing dialog. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

It seems I can never be quite finished! lol

Attachments

• VENU-684 Maki Kyouko Rev A.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 184

granca

Mar 4, 2017

SDMF-035 [SOD Create] - It&' That Time Of Year Again When I Get A Health Checkup From My Father, Who Is A Medical... (2023)​

just whisper (Base I don't have enough RAM for more) + Deepl

fanart.jpg

Attachments

• SDMF-035.eng.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 177

granca

Mar 4, 2017
Of course, if these are too low quality to be shared I'll stop, no offense taken. I normally do subtitle mostly for my own use this way when not availably here. I thought some could find them handy even just as a base for somebody with more time and capacity to make them better. I should look into a way to automate correction of the common mistakes but never had the chance to look into that properly.

Reactions: pspo

Rapolder

Apr 21, 2021
most "reduced" mosaics aren't very good, especially when you can see the condom on cream-pie scenes! lol
Thanks Sam. I purchased an earlier version awhile back. I still get notifications on new versions and this is the link to what is advertised as a "newer improved version". I never got my version to work ... kind of a waste of a few bucks!

I agree that most "reduced" mosaics aren't very good, especially when you can see the condom on cream-pie scenes! lol

I think that's a standard joke that was probably true for some modest amount of videos, but in actual fact in many cases you got to see the "real thing" for the first time. Now granted early versions of Javplayer were very poor and really just added a different layer of non-transparency, but in the years that followed, later versions of Javplayer improved and reasonably good reproductions appeared. Moreover other technologies appeared - not sure what their names are, but a lot of sites offer these reduced mosaics on a daily basis, and in most that I've seen the product has been acceptable. There's a lot of different terms being thrown about. Some claim the videos are "leaked uncensored", but that's definitely not true. A better term is "decensored" and "reduced mosaic" is also a decent term, because while some degree of mosaic will always stay on, you are seeing videos where your viewing isn't disturbed by the obnoxious mosaic we all knew and hated in our younger days. Now with AI I'm just waiting for someone to announce that

EBWH-031 [E-body] - My Senior Girlfriend Will Become An Otaku Princess. (2023)​

just whisper (Base I don't have enough RAM for more) + Deepl
View attachment 3341560
Thank you so much for posting, one that's so new. What's with all the repetitions? Small sentences get repeated up to four times (or more). Is this part of the characters' genseral sense of insecurity or is it a mistake?

What a horrible photoshopped cover. Miu has lovely, large natural breasts that flow and bounce to great effect, but here they look positively superficially enlarged and robotic...

Rapolder

Apr 21, 2021
I think there was some problem posting earlier in the day, and the message which finally did appear has some words missing, so the last sentence should read:

Now with AI I'm just waiting for someone to announce that all mosaic is gone.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Some claim the videos are "leaked uncensored", but that's definitely not true.

Many are improperly tagged as that but I have seen one video that was actually uncensored and not decensored so they do exist too.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Many are improperly tagged as that but I have seen one video that was actually uncensored and not decensored so they do exist too.
I agree Sam. The only "true" uncensored videos I have seen are those released for "overseas" distribution. Some of the better name JAV actresses made them but the story lines were pretty lame by JAV standards.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Reactions: Chuckie100

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I could be wrong since I don't really follow uncensored stuff because I don't care but didn't seem to be one meant for oversea release since it's from SOD and the cover is censored.
You are right, STARS-042 is a leaked uncensored version, not an official release for non Japanese markets.

granca

Mar 4, 2017
I think that's a standard joke that was probably true for some modest amount of videos, but in actual fact in many cases you got to see the "real thing" for the first time. Now granted early versions of Javplayer were very poor and really just added a different layer of non-transparency, but in the years that followed, later versions of Javplayer improved and reasonably good reproductions appeared. Moreover other technologies appeared - not sure what their names are, but a lot of sites offer these reduced mosaics on a daily basis, and in most that I've seen the product has been acceptable. There's a lot of different terms being thrown about. Some claim the videos are "leaked uncensored", but that's definitely not true. A better term is "decensored" and "reduced mosaic" is also a decent term, because while some degree of mosaic will always stay on, you are seeing videos where your viewing isn't disturbed by the obnoxious mosaic we all knew and hated in our younger days. Now with AI I'm just waiting for someone to announce that

Thank you so much for posting, one that's so new. What's with all the repetitions? Small sentences get repeated up to four times (or more). Is this part of the characters' genseral sense of insecurity or is it a mistake?

What a horrible photoshopped cover. Miu has lovely, large natural breasts that flow and bounce to great effect, but here they look positively superficially enlarged and robotic...
by looking to the last update of the software I use for the subtitles i would say probably a bug.. I usually try to remove repetition using Subtitle Edit but i recently changed pc so I might have not configured it correctly..