Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Mabok

Jun 24, 2022
Good morning fella pervs!!!
I have some good news.
This week my new(ish) girlfriend has started help me with some new subtitles.
I'll have to come up with a screen name for her as I should give her co-writer or writer-assistant credit for the kinky subs we end up sharing.
Creating subtitles for mom-son incest movies while getting head from your insatiable, just as kinky girlfriend is a dream come true!
I feel like I won the pervert lottery!
She is into BDSM, D/s, rough sex, cuckold themes and of course, Mom-son incest.
She's a kink lovers dream. (Except her tits are only a 36-C cup. I have always consider a D-cup to be a Titty Starter Kit.
Since I was 20, I've dated DD or bigger (up to an M-cup), but a guy can't have everything. :)
If you have any requests that you'd like me to get her input on, let me know.
Cheers
Bro, can i request mac-23 please
I love mom-son incest too

Chogath

Oct 9, 2021
I specialize in Mother-Son incest videos. Very, very rarely do I do others. Sometimes I will do cuckold vids, but 90+% are mother/son.
None of the ones you requested are mother/son.
Bro you probably have been busy and forgot about this , you told me you were working on roe-021 and will upload it, i hope you also worked on roe-124 if you have done any of them i would love to watch them with your sub version

Reactions: Imscully

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I've got the first 115 or so BBAN titles translated with a automated script. It seems like my GPU can get through 30-40 titles a day. I've attached subtitles I have for 1-100. (I'm still missing a few titles overall)

Added for all titles I have 101-200.
I cannot open these to get the srt. I keep getting an error saying I cannot open as archive. I don't get it, I was able to extract before.

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I cannot open these to get the srt. I keep getting an error asaying I cannot open as archive. I don't get it, I was able to extract before.
Works for me with 7zip but the site storage for attachments is full(fixing that is in progress) so it's possible that there could be odd behavior with attachments until it's fully resolved.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I highly suspect it's due to the current storage issue and you're getting them from a different server than I do(I downloaded them right before I posted to try). I'd wait until it's resolved and try again.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I highly suspect it's due to the current storage issue and you're getting them from a different server than I do(I downloaded them right before I posted to try). I'd wait until it's resolved and try again.
Ok thanks

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Taako tossing out a big ole truth bomb, right there!
hahaha thanks. Its one of the reason why I love mosiac in JAV. As I stated before the guys are usually way too old looking to play "kids", "shotas", "high schoolers", a young actress "son", etc..

Kinda wish they drop the shota stuff and just make them college kids.

I remember a movie where AIKA with 2 'kids" and they look old.
I love AIKA but I did not make it 40 mins and I tried.
Sometimes I can suspend belief IF the story helps or if the actor can do well.

But most cases, the actors sound and act like retards, forgive me for that word.:hi:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I can live with the mosaiced faces, but sometimes they also distort the voices quite badly to make them sound younger.

• Haha

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I can live with the mosaiced faces, but sometimes they also distort the voices quite badly to make them sound younger.
You are right!! When they make the voices sound almost alienlike, it's too far out there to enjoy. Too far to suspend disbelief.

Reactions: Taako

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Three things I like: Aika lesbian (Sadly only one), almost all Yui Hatano lesbian, and Kaho Imai lesbian (Sadly I think she retired). I've got a couple more Kaho lesbian videos but I'm not sure they are worth more than a raw Whisper translation. Anyway, here is one I think she did pretty well.. ATID-552.

Attachments

• ATID-552.jpg
    ATID-552.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 183
  • ATID-552.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 247

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Three things I like: Aika lesbian (Sadly only one), almost all Yui Hatano lesbian, and Kaho Imai lesbian (Sadly I think she retired). I've got a couple more Kaho lesbian videos but I'm not sure they are worth more than a raw Whisper translation. Anyway, here is one I think she did pretty well.. ATID-552.
Thumbs up only because you@Aikayikes! and your hard work!
And also you mention AIKA and lesbians!!:D

It is sad, if its true, that AIKA only one lesbian movie because she clearly doesn't mind touching women. Aika a bit of a freak.:cheers: yay!!!

Yui Hatano lesbians movies... PASS!
My personal opinio, my opinion is like her regular JAV, they are over done.
Now before I'm kick out the lesbian club please let me explain:)...
I find there is no heat, no real passion in her lesbian stuff, at least not since her post-surgeries.

Pre-surgery Yui is legend but... she still great but these days she seems to over do her scenes just to get it over. She is almost too professional if you get my meaning. Anyway, my opinion.

Speaking of, uh I'm such a downer haha, sorry about that guys.
Kaho Imai I really think she's hot. And I like how softly she talks, I like her squeezable soft body and she looks great, but....
I think she's not that great, I see the covers and say THIS!!!! And I look at the movies and don't remember what I watch.

Full disclaimer: I've watched 3-4 of her movies and I was very satisfied with her performance and the movie.
So looks like I'm not a downer after all. Back to subbing:p

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
hahaha thanks. Its one of the reason why I love mosiac in JAV. As I stated before the guys are usually way too old looking to play "kids", "shotas", "high schoolers", a young actress "son", etc..

Kinda wish they drop the shota stuff and just make them college kids.

I remember a movie where AIKA with 2 'kids" and they look old.
I love AIKA but I did not make it 40 mins and I tried.
Sometimes I can suspend belief IF the story helps or if the actor can do well.

But most cases, the actors sound and act like retards, forgive me for that word.:hi:
It may just be my bias re older (2012-2017) JAV movies, but I think the JAV Studios used to do a better job in selecting male actors for Shotacon and Mom -Son features and they also had better storylines. Eventually I guess they ran out of new storyline material! However the "retard" thing was always there. LOL

Reactions: Imscully and Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
It may just be my bias re older (2012-2017) JAV movies, but I think the JAV Studios used to do a better job in selecting male actors for Shotacon and Mom -Son features and they also had better storylines. Eventually I guess they ran out of new storyline material! However the "retard" thing was always there. LOL
You and I share that opinion.
I think its both. They ran out on a selection of actors as they got older and ideas for storylines.
I am seeing too may titles about the PTA or "evil shotas" I mean aren't they all pathetic or evil?:cool:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

BKD-314 Mother-to-child Copulation ~Haruna Futatsudake Road~ Reiko Iwai​

bkd314pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video that I couldn't pass up. This is for all the lovers of chubby, big boob mothers out there! I used Whisper to create this Sub for BKD-314 although not the best of Whisper translations, but I did the best I could with it. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• BKD-314 - Copy.rar
    7.3 KB · Views: 235

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Thumbs up only because you@Aikayikes! and your hard work!
And also you mention AIKA and lesbians!!:D

It is sad, if its true, that AIKA only one lesbian movie because she clearly doesn't mind touching women. Aika a bit of a freak.:cheers: yay!!!

Yui Hatano lesbians movies... PASS!
My personal opinio, my opinion is like her regular JAV, they are over done.
Now before I'm kick out the lesbian club please let me explain:)...
I find there is no heat, no real passion in her lesbian stuff, at least not since her post-surgeries.

Pre-surgery Yui is legend but... she still great but these days she seems to over do her scenes just to get it over. She is almost too professional if you get my meaning. Anyway, my opinion.

Speaking of, uh I'm such a downer haha, sorry about that guys.
Kaho Imai I really think she's hot. And I like how softly she talks, I like her squeezable soft body and she looks great, but....
I think she's not that great, I see the covers and say THIS!!!! And I look at the movies and don't remember what I watch.

Full disclaimer: I've watched 3-4 of her movies and I was very satisfied with her performance and the movie.
So looks like I'm not a downer after all. Back to subbing:p
I agree about Yui, the good thing is that there is so much to choose from! I'd give Kaho a B- on most stuff, but there are sure sparks of intensity sometimes. I think I favor her a bit more than I should because she reminds me of a girlfriend long ago. :)

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ROE-152 To My Mother Who Is Getting Remarried... I'm Jealous Of My Unstoppable Creampie Incest Seika Toyosaki​

roe152pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this Sub for ROE-152 because I found a "Reduced Mosaic" version of the video that I though was pretty erotic. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• ROE-152.rar
    9.1 KB · Views: 303

ross2023

Aug 26, 2023
I've got the first 115 or so BBAN titles translated with a automated script. It seems like my GPU can get through 30-40 titles a day. I've attached subtitles I have for 1-100. (I'm still missing a few titles overall)

Added for all titles I have 101-200.
Any hope on posting BBAN subs for 201 and on?