Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
That's the downside of whisper, there may not be any dialogue there, only breathing or screaming sound , you should match the audio and edit it. Maybe the dialogue around that place will be missing. You can cut that part out, translate it with whisper again and combine with the main subtitle.

Anw: By that way you're going to have a full dialogue subtitle, It took around 4-5h at least for me for a 1h30 to 2h video length. It's hard to finish a title that why I had some unfinished work :))
I agree. In general, I will leave the "I'm sorry", "I'm so sorry" dialog stand early on in the movie. However later in the movie when it is obvious that no one is sorry I'll change it to "I'm so happy" or I feel so good". I don't know if this is an accurate translation, but it seems to match the scene better.

NTR.HOTWIFE

Aug 8, 2023
Here you go! Whisper, not even a complete editing pass. The plot is easy to follow.

This is a wild one.

The two women used to be friends as influencers with a side of soap service, but one turns hard on the other out of cruelty. There is a more timid female character that is filming the entire thing but never shown on screen?
Not all hero wear cape. Thank you very much

Reactions: Imscully

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

HMN-416 English Subtitle​

The Train Molester from My Student Days Marries My Mother. From That Day On, I’m Forced to Be His Submissive Creampie Schoolgirl Pet…​

Natsu Toujou​

hmn416pl.jpg

Code:HMN-416
Release Date: 2023-06-27
Category: 1080p, HD, JAV
Director: Taiga- Kosakai
Studio: Honnaka
Label: HMN
Tags: Beautiful Girl, Creampie, Digital Mosaic, School Swimsuit, Solowork, Uniform
Series: A train molester from school remarries his mother...
Actor: Taku Yoshimura
Actress: Toujou Natsu

Lovely Natsu gets the `train molester is my new stepdad` treatment.
Transcribed line by line from a chinese hardsub because I`m a masochist.

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.
.srt & .ass options

Attachments

• HMN-416 Eng.zip
    21 KB · Views: 281

Pein1911

Sep 20, 2019
I agree. In general, I will leave the "I'm sorry", "I'm so sorry" dialog stand early on in the movie. However later in the movie when it is obvious that no one is sorry I'll change it to "I'm so happy" or I feel so good". I don't know if this is an accurate translation, but it seems to match the scene better.
Yes, Whisper will be tripped by the confusing sound in the previous part, and will mistranslate the next part, the solution is to cut that part out to limit the confusing sound and translate it separately. It will take more time but the translation will be more accurate.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[NITR-359] Staying At My Relative House First Experience Seeing Adult​

Naked A Memory That Still Gets Me Hard IV Hana Haruna​

49nitr359pl-550x374.jpg

I found another Hanna Haruna movie for all the big boob lovers here (me included btw!). I used Whisper to create this Sub for NITR-359; however, I also downloaded a Sub from SubtitleCat. I felt the Whisper Sub was much better and I used it as the basis for this sub. I did however, use some of the SubtitleCat Sub to fill in missing dialog and provide better clarification at several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

I found it difficult to keep the "kid's" names straight due to the mosaics they use on Shotacon videos...just seems a bit extreme to me.

Attachments

• NITR-359.rar
    15 KB · Views: 313

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Yes, Whisper will be tripped by the confusing sound in the previous part, and will mistranslate the next part, the solution is to cut that part out to limit the confusing sound and translate it separately. It will take more time but the translation will be more accurate.
I hear you, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort to be "more" accurate. Maybe Whisper AI will get smarter! ;)

Last edited:

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I've got the first 115 or so BBAN titles translated with a automated script. It seems like my GPU can get through 30-40 titles a day. I've attached subtitles I have for 1-100. (I'm still missing a few titles overall)

Added for all titles I have 101-200.
Hi and thanks for these, they are great! Anymore BBAN, AUKG, or any other lesbian JAV subs you can post? Thanks again.

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
JUX-259. Misuzu Imai.. what a cutie! This is from 2014 and yes... another wedding dress.

Attachments

• JUX-259.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 234
  • JUZ-259.jpg
    JUZ-259.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: noolek and xsf27

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I hear you, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort to be "more" accurate. Maybe Whisper AI will get smarter! ;)
It's only worth the effort to be "more accurate" if you want to...
1. know what is actually stated correctly.
2. You are trying to learn as well.
3. You are ADHA like me:)

For JAV, I'd say 70-80% is ok... although I think 90% or more is better. But makes for longer subs.
But we're no experts, so 70-80% is attainable.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
1.jpg2.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
Name: RCTD-541 Petrification Girls Raw Collector's File Love Version
DVD ID: RCTD-541
Release Date: 06 Aug 2023
Duration:120 mins

Disclaimer: So its been awhile since I share a sub and wanted to do this FAST.
As usual I'm no expert in the Japanese language:D

I subbed this because I'm bored of incest subs and was curious about this.
I don't know much about this genre, but I think there are other types.

The Good: The makeup and effect is good. The girls look well done.
- I was generally scared in some scenes because of the poses and weird look. This should been a "zombi" JAV video.
- Also good, the themes. JAV is good with exploring ideas and themes. This was unique. You get various montages of "petrified themes".
- Also good was Kurumi Suzuhana. I don't know her but found her adorable.

The Bad: Everything else.
This felt like a studio wasting resources with no added value. I'm sure it's appeal is more Japanese but for an outsider, I would not spend money.
- This video felt like someone was trying to make JAV into "symbolic" and failed.
- The male actor is the worse. Way too many "yeesh and yosh". Over exaggarated.
- The sex scenes are boring. SUPER boring. The male actor was a bad pick. Genre like this require the male to be exceptional given the actress can not move.
- Fake cum. We all know its fake. But here its painfully obvious.
- I said the montages of "petrified themes" is good and they are, however they are fillers. They could used those scenes for more sex or something.

Attachments

• RCTD-541 Petrification Girls Raw Collector's File Love Version.rar
    8.1 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: Askender and xsf27

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 3307947View attachment 3307948View attachment 3307953View attachment 3307952
Name: RCTD-541 Petrification Girls Raw Collector's File Love Version
DVD ID: RCTD-541
Release Date: 06 Aug 2023
Duration:120 mins

Disclaimer: So its been awhile since I share a sub and wanted to do this FAST.
As usual I'm no expert in the Japanese language:D

I subbed this because I'm bored of incest subs and was curious about this.
I don't know much about this genre, but I think there are other types.

The Good: The makeup and effect is good. The girls look well done.
- I was generally scared in some scenes because of the poses and weird look. This should been a "zombi" JAV video.
- Also good, the themes. JAV is good with exploring ideas and themes. This was unique. You get various montages of "petrified themes".
- Also good was Kurumi Suzuhana. I don't know her but found her adorable.

The Bad: Everything else.
This felt like a studio wasting resources with no added value. I'm sure it's appeal is more Japanese but for an outsider, I would not spend money.
- This video felt like someone was trying to make JAV into "symbolic" and failed.
- The male actor is the worse. Way too many "yeesh and yosh". Over exaggarated.
- The sex scenes are boring. SUPER boring. The male actor was a bad pick. Genre like this require the male to be exceptional given the actress can not move.
- Fake cum. We all know its fake. But here its painfully obvious.
- I said the montages of "petrified themes" is good and they are, however they are fillers. They could used those scenes for more sex or something.
Bored of incest subs? Say it's not true master!

• Haha
Reactions: Taako and Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Bored of incest subs? Say it's not true master!
Yes. Even I.:p

I have these "moments" where I can no longer watch a certain :genres" because they become too predictable.
Incest is one of them. Mom/son, dad/daughter, brother/sister, aunt/nephew/ etc.
All predictable stories no matter the actresses because no twists.

It's like "My Girlfriend's Big Tits Sister Tempts Me..." series. Predictable.

Its never a forever thing. I leave genres to refresh my mind and find something.... or someone(actress) that I might previously overlooked.

For example, last month I've re-discovered RION.
I wasn't a fan of her. Still not. But I like some roles she plays.

She could had been so much better, if she didn't rely on her boobs too much.
Even then, she doesn't used them effectively. What a waste.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Good morning fella pervs!!!
I have some good news.
This week my new(ish) girlfriend has started help me with some new subtitles.
I'll have to come up with a screen name for her as I should give her co-writer or writer-assistant credit for the kinky subs we end up sharing.
Creating subtitles for mom-son incest movies while getting head from your insatiable, just as kinky girlfriend is a dream come true!
I feel like I won the pervert lottery!
She is into BDSM, D/s, rough sex, cuckold themes and of course, Mom-son incest.
She's a kink lovers dream. (Except her tits are only a 36-C cup. I have always consider a D-cup to be a Titty Starter Kit.
Since I was 20, I've dated DD or bigger (up to an M-cup), but a guy can't have everything. :)
If you have any requests that you'd like me to get her input on, let me know.
Cheers

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

CEAD-001 Slutty Step-Mother 01 Woman Of The Outlet Of Libido That Was Bereaved Husband Copulation Shota Out Son ... Mature Slut Seduction Incest In Raw-in-law Chisato​

cead001pl.jpg

My apologies to Taako, but I found another mother-son incest video that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create this Sub for CESD-001. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• CEAD-001.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 245

ross2023

Aug 26, 2023
Good morning fella pervs!!!
I have some good news.
This week my new(ish) girlfriend has started help me with some new subtitles.
I'll have to come up with a screen name for her as I should give her co-writer or writer-assistant credit for the kinky subs we end up sharing.
Creating subtitles for mom-son incest movies while getting head from your insatiable, just as kinky girlfriend is a dream come true!
I feel like I won the pervert lottery!
She is into BDSM, D/s, rough sex, cuckold themes and of course, Mom-son incest.
She's a kink lovers dream. (Except her tits are only a 36-C cup. I have always consider a D-cup to be a Titty Starter Kit.
Since I was 20, I've dated DD or bigger (up to an M-cup), but a guy can't have everything. :)
If you have any requests that you'd like me to get her input on, let me know.
Cheers
URE-091; NGOD-171; CESD-958; JUY-666; LR-01D; AQSH-095;

• Sad
Reactions: Imscully

msislsfsnpa

Apr 19, 2022

SW-438 New Dad is milked dry by 3 busty sisters​

1sw438pl.jpg

ID: SW-438
Release Date: 2016-10-06
Length: 180 min(s)
Director: Yocchan
Maker: SWITCH
Label: Switch (hibino)
Genre(s): 3P, 4P, Deep Throat, Underwear, Big Tits,Planning, Incest, Corruption
Cast: Kururugi Mikan (Sarukagi Hibiki), Onoue Wakaba, Komine Hinata (Hanyuu Arisa)

Biggest project till date
Total 1035 lines of dialogue
As usual I have taken some creative liberties

ENJOY!

PS - Please go through my post history. If anyone has the same taste in JAV, please let me know similar movies which can be captioned. Thank you.

Attachments

• SW-438.srt.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 245

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I specialize in Mother-Son incest videos. Very, very rarely do I do others. Sometimes I will do cuckold vids, but 90+% are mother/son.
None of the ones you requested are mother/son.
I agree. The other genre I will occasionally do is Shotacon, especially where I can possibly twist the story line to include mom-son relations. The usual mosaics on the "kids" are a bit of a drag however.