Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

maajikirikiri

Jun 15, 2023
I've got the first 115 or so BBAN titles translated with a automated script. It seems like my GPU can get through 30-40 titles a day. I've attached subtitles I have for 1-100. (I'm still missing a few titles overall)

Added for all titles I have 101-200.
thank you buddy ✌️

Reactions: mei2

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
sspd032pl.jpg

Mirror, SSPD-032, only lightly edited. Nothing was out there so putting out this. This is a 4 hour movie with lots of gaps in the subtitles. Speech volume is all over the place.

Attachments

• Mirror-SSPD-032-Whisper-Edit-v1.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 177

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
More Attackers:

"mother and daughter eating a female slave"

RBK-062 and ATID-552, part of a series that features

Minori Henan
Kanou flower

together in sometime of lesbian domination film. This is the first of

Both okay Whisper translations. Better than the machine translations that were previously available.

As per all my whisper translations, go ahead and edit or repost them as you wish, with no credit to myself. I don't care.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
The full Forced Conception series from Attackers. RBD 930, 941, 982, 989.

RBD989_2.jpg

The dialogue of the series is everything, as they talk about how the impregnation of the other women is going.

Attachments

• Forced-Conception-v1.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 292

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-753 Mother Child Admiration Kayama Natsuko​

13gvg753pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this Sub for GVG-753; however, I also downloaded a Sub from SubtitleCat. I felt the Whisper Sub was much better and I used it as the basis for the for this sub. I did however, use some of the SubtitleCat Sub to fill in missing dialog and provide better clarification at severs places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVG-753.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 251

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-027 Natsuko Kayama Adopted Son-in-law Hold Their Big Boobs Too Obscene For Mother-in-law​

13gvg027pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this Sub for GVG-027; however, I also downloaded a Sub from SubtitleCat. I felt the Whisper Sub was much better and I used it as the basis for the for this sub. I did however, use some of the SubtitleCat Sub to fill in missing dialog and provide better clarification at severs places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVG-027 Kayama.rar
    8.5 KB · Views: 246

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-177 Son Gamusha Kunni Is A Strike! Chisato Shoda Was Too Pleasant To Have Sex With Her And Ended Up Having Creampie Incest​

h_086fera177pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this Sub for FERA-177. I love this older MILF! I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• FERA-177 - Copy.rar
    7.4 KB · Views: 267

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

SCOP-817 My Newlywed Older Sister Worried That Her Husband Hates Her If She's Bad At Sex Begged Me To Practice Cowgirl With My Younger Brother On The Practice Table I Got Excited By My Older Sister's Tremendous Shaking Tits, And When I Pushed Up At High Speed From Below, It Seems Crazy I Was Crazy​

scop817pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this Sub for SCOP-817FERA-177. Not my preferred "family" flavor, but the girls were too hot to pass up! I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• SCOP-817 - Copy.rar
    23 KB · Views: 250
Reactions: Askender and xsf27

Pein1911

Sep 20, 2019
Hi, how do u translate this "I'm sorry" thing to understand clearly. I'm so bothered by too many I'm sorry lines.
View attachment 3302961

That's the downside of whisper, there may not be any dialogue there, only breathing or screaming sound , you should match the audio and edit it. Maybe the dialogue around that place will be missing. You can cut that part out, translate it with whisper again and combine with the main subtitle.

Anw: By that way you're going to have a full dialogue subtitle, It took around 4-5h at least for me for a 1h30 to 2h video length. It's hard to finish a title that why I had some unfinished work :))

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: