Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I've been trying to find a copy of this movie, but haven't had luck yet. I love super-MILF, Chisato Shouda. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a free upload? I have a pretty huge collection and would gladly repay by uploading something you might need that I might have.
Update: I may have found an option online. If it works I will update.
I will upload it and message you a share link.

Reactions: mugul and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ROE-149 "I Can't Think About You Anymore..." Mother-in-law Drowning In Mating With Her Husband's Stepdaughter During A Trip Rieko Hiraoka​

roe149pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub. I also downloaded a sub from SubtTitleCat, but I liked the Whisper translation better but I did use the SubtitleCat sub to fill in missing dialog and to provide clarification in several places (like at the end where I think the background music masked the dialog for Whisper). I especially liked this actress's enthusiasm. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• ROE-149 - Copy.rar
    8.3 KB · Views: 274

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
EDRG-014. Aika punches a guy (With sound effect)! Some fake blood! Aika dressed as a sexy nun!!! Then some hot sex-related revenge on the guys that wronged her. Enjoy!
I would watch an Adventure D grade movie of AIKA punch guys in the balls for 2 hours, because she is one of my faves:D

Reactions: Aikayikes!

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
HUNTB-591 A Horny Mother Who Happily Accepts A Big Cock That Is Too Big For Her And Doesn't Fit! 3
huntb591pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create a sub for HUNTB-591, because I have had this same problem all my life.....LOL! I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• HUNTB-591 - Copy.rar
    26.4 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
PED-033. Yui Hatano.. I feel she is really getting prettier as she gets older. This is a lightly-gone through Whisper sub. There's lots of 'sorry' and 'amazing'.. sorry! This video is the 'spend a night with' kind of series. :)

Attachments

• PED-033.jpg
    PED-033.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 107
  • PED-033.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 170

Outlaw69

May 27, 2021

ROE-149 "I Can't Think About You Anymore..." Mother-in-law Drowning In Mating With Her Husband's Stepdaughter During A Trip Rieko Hiraoka​

roe149pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub. I also downloaded a sub from SubtTitleCat, but I liked the Whisper translation better but I did use the SubtitleCat sub to fill in missing dialog and to provide clarification in several places (like at the end where I think the background music masked the dialog for Whisper). I especially liked this actress's enthusiasm. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Thanks. She might be the best looking but I think she is the hottest actress around today.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-273 Mom's Real Sex Education Yui Hatano​

13gvh273pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create a sub for GVH-273, because I really like this actress. I hesitated to post it however, because I had to keep adjusting the dialog timing several times during the movie. I haven't encountered this problem with Whisper before but it seems to play reasonably well now with several separate downloads of the same movie (Just a heads up). I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think. And yea, I might have enhanced the ending a bit too! ;)

Attachments

• GVH-273 - Copy.rar
    10.3 KB · Views: 255

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
As a side note, I downloaded TUE-139 which was just released and I was shocked to see Ayumi Shinoda in the third segment. I hope she un-retired; although, it may just be a clip from an older movie, although I don't recall seeing it Anyway, it kind of made my day! I was wondering if anyone out there has an opinion. My apologies for it not being a subtitle topic, but I considering subbing it, or at least her segment.
Hai, its from 2016 different studio with [Shinoda Ayumi Ikeda Miwako] [Sasaki Aki] [Yamase Miki Mikimoto Nozomi].
AOZ-239Z.
I believe could find the AYs. indv. movie.
Like her to pls. come back.

Reactions: Chuckie100

msislsfsnpa

Apr 19, 2022

NTRD-062 My wife got corrupted by father​

18ntrd062pl.jpg

ID: NTRD-062
Release Date: 2017-11-09
Length: 150 min(s)
Director: Tsukumo Kyuuta
Maker: Takara Eizou
Label: Ne Tou Kai
Genre(s): Creampie, Solowork, Married Woman, Training, Incest, Drama, Cuckold
Cast: Oshikawa Yuuri

Synopsis - Pretty wife get slowly corrupted by father and even gets taken advantage of by fathers employee

Attachments

• NTRD-062.srt.zip
    16.7 KB · Views: 222

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Hai, its from 2016 different studio with [Shinoda Ayumi Ikeda Miwako] [Sasaki Aki] [Yamase Miki Mikimoto Nozomi].
AOZ-239Z.
I believe could find the AYs. indv. movie.
Like her to pls. come back.
Thanks...I knew it was too good to be true! lol

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
RBD686_2.jpg

One of the greats from Rin Ogawa. She plays a widow that loses everything over and over with great acting of her descent into despair.

Attachments

• Confined-Widow-RBD-686-v1.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 230

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Anyone got PRED-505 sub yet? Just released yesterday. One of the wilder ones too.

Here you go! Whisper, not even a complete editing pass. The plot is easy to follow.

This is a wild one.

The two women used to be friends as influencers with a side of soap service, but one turns hard on the other out of cruelty. There is a more timid female character that is filming the entire thing but never shown on screen?

Attachments

• PRED-505-v1.zip
    30.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited: