Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

HMN-161 English Subtitle​

A train molester uncle remarried my mother when I was a student. From that day on, I was made a creampie pet…​

Ena Satsuki​

hmn00161pl.jpg

Code:HMN-161
Release Date: 2022-04-26
Category: 1080p, HD, JAV
Director: Hiroa
Studio: Honnaka
Label: HMN
Tags: Beautiful Girl, Creampie, Digital Mosaic, Drama, School Girls, Solowork
Series: A train mad old man when he was a student remarries his mother.
Actor: Taku Yoshimura
Actress: Satsuki Ena

Ena gets molested by the same creep every day on her way to school. She could just move to another carriage, why does she keep coming back for more?
Imagine her surprise when mom brings home her new gentleman friend. It`s Taku the groper! Once they are in the same house, they can`t keep their hands off each other.

Ena is very pretty, nice bod too. I know Taku hate is strong out there, but I`ve always thought he has a certain goofy, sleazy charm. These two work well together. In the final set-up, Ena gets to be the proactive one, which makes a nice change for these scenarios.

From a chinese sub. Translated using online tools. Imperfections corrected using human eyeballs & brain

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.

.srt & .ass options.

Attachments

• Hmn-161 Eng.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Anyone know what chunk_threshold is? or does? in the Whisper Colab menu?

The code says that about it:
If breaks are longer than chunk_threshold seconds, split into a new audio file
This'll effectively turn long transcriptions into many shorter ones

Reactions: Chuckie100

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

CAWD-333 English Subtitle​

“My New Stepfather’s Aim Was Me, A Barely Legal High School S*****t…” My Mom’s New Husband Is Such A Creepy Voyeur It Makes Me Sick…​

Natsu Hinata​

cawd333pl.jpg

Code:CAWD-333
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Category: 1080p, HD, JAV
Director: Nikuson
Studio: Kawaii
Label: CAWD
Tags: Beautiful Girl, Creampie, Solowork, Voyeur
Series: Father-in-law's purpose is me...
Actor: Toshiki Saeyama
Actress: Hinata Natsu

Natsu`s new stepfather is her creepy high school teacher. He has secretly lusted after her for a long time.
I think you know the drill.

Pros: Natsu is very pretty, very Kawaii. Some nice school outfit scenes. Saeyama is also very nasty as the dad
Cons: Very rapey, very coercive vibes all through this. Not at all my cup of tea. I almost abandoned this trans halfway through, but pushed on due to the sunk cost of time & effort. Also, it`s not a complex story. Anyway, It`s not about me, it`s about providing a service to my JAV brothers & sisters [sarcastic tone off]

From a chinese sub. Translated using online tools. Imperfections corrected using human eyeballs & brain

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.

.srt & .ass options

Attachments

• Cawd-333 Eng.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
YUI HATANO AS MOTHER

My favorite mother. So many scenes with her in the mother child compilation. Would be good if someone is interested in this, share it.

MOT-023 10 Hatano Yui Love Mother
1684062752882.png1684062752882.png1684062802409.png

Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
YUI HATANO AS MOTHER

My favorite mother. So many scenes with her in the mother child compilation. Would be good if someone is interested in this, share it.

View attachment 3231602View attachment 3231602View attachment 3231605
Here are some I found on the Cat (SubtitleCat).
I took a few minutes before breakfast to make some small edits to one. I only had time for a few edits to the first scene, but I hope you enjoy. Cheers

Attachments

• MOT-023.zip
    47.4 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022
YUI HATANO AS MOTHER

View attachment 3231602View attachment 3231602View attachment 3231605

Not sure if these are just compilations of other Yui movies, but there's this one too with a similar idea/theme.
h_796mot019pl.jpg

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
I have been using subtitles in VR for months with HereSphere VR player. You just need to add the SRT file with the subtitles, and you see them in VR.
I have to say that VR with subs sounds -intense-. The higher quality VR makes it feel like they are right there, and to know what is being said? Wow. I'll give it a try.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MIMK-066 I'm Fine With My Brother Major But Are Not You Coming?

mimk066pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for MIMK-066. Whisper did a fair job (I think) but I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• MIMK-066.rar
    18.7 KB · Views: 279

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Here are some I found on the Cat (SubtitleCat).
I took a few minutes before breakfast to make some small edits to one. I only had time for a few edits to the first scene, but I hope you enjoy. Cheers
Thanks imscully. Can someone point me to the right direction on how to play the attachment or if there is a post to it? Sorry I am an amateur in this.

Attachments

• 1684062943797.png
    1684062943797.png
    78 bytes · Views: 94
  • 1684063066475.png
    1684063066475.png
    78 bytes · Views: 91
Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Thanks imscully. Can someone point me to the right direction on how to play the attachment or if there is a post to it? Sorry I am an amateur in this.
It's a winrar file....like a zip file. Open it and you'll see a bunch of files in there. Drag them to whatever file you want (Desktop, downloads, whatever you want, etc)

Reactions: Taako

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019

[SDAM-014] [Doll-Like Beauties Only!] Trying To Keep Quiet! Trying Not To Move! Can They Keep Fooling The Sex Doll Enthusiasts!?​

I am not a fan of time-stop videos where the girls have to try to remain motionless and unresponsive as they get used sexually. This JAV takes a different approach to the idea. The girls have to pretend to be sex dolls and try not to get exposed as customers try them out. (This is similar to VAGU-229 with Yui Nagase, for which I have also posted a subtitle file on this forum.)

On a side note, this video caught my eye because it has one of those random things that can turn up in JAV from time to time. In the first scene in the sex doll showroom, there is a bunny rabbit romping around on the floor. No idea why. Never explained, Just a rabbit exploring the terrain while sex is going on. See the screenshots below.
1sdam014pl.jpg

vlcsnap-2023-05-11-22h14m58s875.pngvlcsnap-2023-05-11-22h17m03s579.png

Attachments

• SDAM-014 -en.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 166

ypal

Feb 22, 2021

[SDAM-014] [Doll-Like Beauties Only!] Trying To Keep Quiet! Trying Not To Move! Can They Keep Fooling The Sex Doll Enthusiasts!?​

I am not a fan of time-stop videos where the girls have to try to remain motionless and unresponsive as they get used sexually. This JAV takes a different approach to the idea. The girls have to pretend to be sex dolls and try not to get exposed as customers try them out. (This is similar to VAGU-229 with Yui Nagase, for which I have also posted a subtitle file on this forum.)

On a side note, this video caught my eye because it has one of those random things that can turn up in JAV from time to time. In the first scene in the sex doll showroom, there is a bunny rabbit romping around on the floor. No idea why. Never explained, Just a rabbit exploring the terrain while sex is going on. See the screenshots below.
View attachment 3232523

View attachment 3232524View attachment 3232525
I rather like it when the girls are responsive. But that's me

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

I remember watching this and it was dull.
Vagu-229 I remember liking because I have crush on Yui for a long time:)

Here, was a case of good idea but horrible execution imo
Besides the rabbit. Which I think emphasize cuteness and the overall cuteness of the dolls.
That was great. I guess its an artistic element that I found intriguing.

Besides that... the video was a let down and the sex was dull.

Honestly this would had work better as a doll video, no sex, and more on the beauty of JAV actresses dress as dolls imo