Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

freshmilk69

Aug 18, 2021
My fully edited (corrected) eng. sub. of
SW-137 The Water Dispenser With Aphrodisiac In Apartment Full Of Married Women
SW-137 The Water Water Dispenser With Aphrodisiac In Apartment Full Of Married Women.jpg

Attachments

• SW-137 The Water Dispenser With Aphrodisiac In Apartment Full Of Married Women.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Heres a link to some good stuff too. This is from our friends over at scan lovers forum 2.0

https://mega.nz/folder/mE9EWYjJ#ueen7zZwkB0yOeg9IyQxnA/folder/LFdDkQJY
HOLY COW that's a huge resource, I've been looking for a accessible source for the famous sehuatang subs. There are subs in there less than 2 weeks after release (e.g. Aug 6 title MIDE-962 in an Aug 14 folder). RUNBKK doesn't even come close to 3 months.

Is it a one-time deposit? Or is it a live folder that will be updated with new subs?

It's AWESOME!

nthaicing2

Jul 4, 2021
HOLY COW that's a huge resource, I've been looking for a accessible source for the famous sehuatang subs. There are subs in there less than 2 weeks after release (e.g. Aug 6 title MIDE-962 in an Aug 14 folder). RUNBKK doesn't even come close to 3 months.

Is it a one-time deposit? Or is it a live folder that will be updated with new subs?

It's AWESOME!
I think he just updated it again right now. bout 60 new subs. :nangiss::terharu::hmm:

Thank you zap40 from SLF 2.0

https://mega.nz/folder/mE9EWYjJ#ueen7zZwkB0yOeg9IyQxnA/folder/TZdxiIhD

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I think he just updated it again right now. bout 60 new subs. :nangiss::terharu::hmm:

Thank you zap40 from SLF 2.0

https://mega.nz/folder/mE9EWYjJ#ueen7zZwkB0yOeg9IyQxnA/folder/TZdxiIhD
SWEET! 60 vids in both Chinese and English. The translation quality seems pretty good, but I think the Chinese version is a bit more accurate/sensible.

Also a txt file in that mega folder points to another fantastic resource (229 Chinese subs in there) for releases in recent months:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fS4_-IliUVbwAyTyrCNx7lXr9c2e-rmF

Reactions: nthaicing2

Mark1

Apr 8, 2021
We don't translate movies randomly, we translate for people who pay for one movie translation. For example, one client want subtitles for a Julia movie, the client pays for the translation and receive the subs when the translation is done.
I understood, could you translate a part of a movie?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
SWEET! 60 vids in both Chinese and English. The translation quality seems pretty good, but I think the Chinese version is a bit more accurate/sensible.

Also a txt file in that mega folder points to another fantastic resource (229 Chinese subs in there) for releases in recent months:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fS4_-IliUVbwAyTyrCNx7lXr9c2e-rmF

I picked the first one, and I see this in the first lines :

00:01:57,880 --> 00:02:00,950
I haven't been to a folk store lately.

00:02:00,950 --> 00:02:03,880
I don't have the energy now, really.

Or

01:19:09,980 --> 01:19:12,910
Boyfriend so small oh

01:19:13,980 --> 01:19:15,980
Satisfied at night?

01:19:15,980 --> 01:19:18,920
Did not do it?

Clearly not accurate at all, but it's auto translation so ...

I understood, could you translate a part of a movie?
It can be done sure.

DrMoreau

Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone have subtitles for HND-656? I found one in .ass format but I can't translate automatically.. I'll leave it here if it's usefulhnd00656pl (1).jpg

Attachments

• HND-656 太受女友的妹妹喜愛 悄悄妊娠做愛 深田榮美.ass.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 301
Reactions: Sedas and xsf27

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Need a help! Can anyone fix the subtitle of (DVDMS-390) please ?
Fix? What do you mean fix? You just posted the Chinese srt, did you even try yourself?

Ohhh... do you mean you failed to decode it because it's GBK encoded? Hmm... by now dealing with non UTF-8 encoding should be common knowledge? There are so many SRT files out there with legacy encoding scheme, we can't be doing conversions one file at a time in a forum.

alexi395

Jul 31, 2020
there is nothing wrong with the sub, here machine translated your sub to eng

Attachments

• DVDMS-390-a-en.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 264

NahNguyen

Feb 18, 2021
DASD-896
EBOD-839
EBOD-834
DASD-908
SSNI-760
JUL-466
I need these subtitles someone help me with ,thanks a lot.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
DASD-896
EBOD-839
EBOD-834
DASD-908
SSNI-760
JUL-466
i just answer this kind of question and people may not believe me.

again .its easy to find the subtile for any movies .......if its exit..

just google it and if there is somebody create sub for it .

then you will find that on internet.

its like i am rude but i am kind and write only fact statement. thank you.

oh if its new movies then you may need to wait for 2-3 weeks then you will find it .
if that movies is popular ,,,, enough .
they do subtitle for viewers and ad <money> so they choose to do some kind of popular movies .

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
DASD-896
EBOD-839
EBOD-834
DASD-908
SSNI-760
JUL-466
I am growing weary from these types of posts in this thread.
It clearly states in the title: Not-a-sub-request-thread, yet this guy who has only two posts in the forum asks for SIX subtitles.
He's contributed ZERO and simply asks others to do work for him. That's seriously uncool.
I realize that people make mistakes when they are new, so I'm not trying to make my comments about one person.
However, it seems that requests are starting to far outnumber the sub postings on this thread.
I like to create and share my work, but I also enjoy being able to d/l new files.
When I see the notification that this thread had a new post, I get excited. To see that the post is a request from someone who contributes nothing ends up becoming a serious buzzkill.
Am I the only one feeling this frustration?
Should people who repeatedly violate the terms of a thread be banned by the admins?

DASD-896
EBOD-839
EBOD-834
DASD-908
SSNI-760
JUL-466

Reactions: Besh and Pantsuu

NahNguyen

Feb 18, 2021
Tôi đang ngày càng mệt mỏi với những loại bài viết này trong chủ đề này.
Nó ghi rõ trong tiêu đề: Không-phải-một-yêu-cầu-phụ-đề-chủ-đề , vậy mà anh chàng này chỉ có hai bài viết trong diễn đàn yêu cầu phụ đề SÁU .
Anh ấy đã đóng góp ZERO và chỉ đơn giản là yêu cầu người khác làm việc cho anh ấy. Điều đó thực sự không vui vẻ.
Tôi nhận ra rằng mọi người đều mắc sai lầm khi họ là người mới, vì vậy tôi không cố gắng đưa ra nhận xét của mình về một người.
Tuy nhiên, có vẻ như các yêu cầu đang bắt đầu đông hơn nhiều so với các bài đăng phụ trên chủ đề này.
Tôi thích tạo và chia sẻ công việc của mình, nhưng tôi cũng thích có thể d / l các tệp mới.
Khi tôi nhìn thấy thông báo rằng chủ đề này có một bài viết mới, tôi rất vui mừng. Để thấy rằng bài đăng là một yêu cầu từ một người không đóng góp gì cuối cùng trở thành một buzzkill nghiêm trọng.
Tôi có phải là người duy nhất cảm thấy thất vọng này không?
Quản trị viên có nên cấm những người liên tục vi phạm các điều khoản của một chủ đề không?
cc

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
ebod841pl.jpg

Hi Guys, hope all of you are doing well. I was busy , couldn't post subtitles , sorry about that. Now I'm back, enjoy this hottest NTR of Kitano Mina ! Thanks , everyone , love this forum ! Keep up the good work , everyone !

Attachments

• EBOD-841 Eng.rar
    14.7 KB · Views: 525