Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sensual_son

Mar 29, 2021
maternal-copulation-ashino-way-reiko-kitagawa-340x520.jpg

Here is an English translation of BKD-209 Mother's Promise. It was a machine translation originally and there was a hell of a lot missing. There was no name on the original file so I have simply credited the Subtitles to me. Enjoy. Feedback always welcome .

Attachments

• BKD-209R.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

Ben_dover.m8

Aug 6, 2021
Is there anyone has srt file for JUX-104, JUX-606 and OKSN-127. Can you share it please. It's been 5 years i looking for these movies subtitle.

Oh and thanks you in advance...

Puan

Jul 2, 2021
Sir if you have subtitle GVH-224 and IPX-713 please share to me
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Pisko

Aug 14, 2020
Someone have srt of mimk-093? I found one in subtitlecat but i think it´s bad translate. Thanks

superboystar

May 6, 2021
Can someone please find the subtitles for,

1. DVDMS-690
2. MIMK-093

It's available in sehuatang and supjav, but i can't find the video, if you have access to any of these please do post it here.
Thanks in advance.