Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

chieftain

May 28, 2020
One suggestion: mentions of de-censored content can stay in the relevant thread. Everyone who is interested knows where to go. Other people don't get tired of hearing about it.
What is the thread that you mention ? Because I've only seen the one with the leaked stuff I haven't been able to find a thread with decensored stuff and would like to know if there is one? Also a question to George if I may but everybody can reply if you know the answer . Wouldn't it be much simpler instead of you having to reply to so many guys and so fourth to just upload the decensored videos to a torrent tracker so that way you can just say -"Hi I uploaded such and such title" and people would just be able to download it without you replying to them or doing anything else ?

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
What is the thread that you mention ? Because I've only seen the one with the leaked stuff I haven't been able to find a thread with decensored stuff and would like to know if there is one? Also a question to George if I may but everybody can reply if you know the answer . Wouldn't it be much simpler instead of you having to reply to so many guys and so fourth to just upload the decensored videos to a torrent tracker so that way you can just say -"Hi I uploaded such and such title" and people would just be able to download it without you replying to them or doing anything else ?
——————
... just to give you an answer to your proposal, I will tell you that I will never post my work on torrents! (it's about RESPECT = me, I respect work in general and those who do it well! ... so, I also respect my work!) ... therefore, I know almost everyone involved in this work of decensored and there are few who can do it like me (sorry for the lack of modesty! ... but, I know my limits and I care little for those who do not appreciate my work) ... so if I posted on torrents, it would mean to mix my work with the Chinese team (which initially sells this kind of movies anyway) and with a few like me (who try and have all the respect for them ... but, I don't think I do it as well well like me) ... I'm sure that already these movies of mine (given here for free, have arrived, or will arrive on torrents ... but, I know at least, that I didn't do it) ... and would another problem (storage space) ... all that torrent has to take up precious space on my PC (me, I pay PRO subscription to MEGA for that) ... so: I just explained to you, but anyway the discussion he no longer has s ensul for me, because I gave up posting my movies here on akiba! ... I hope I made you happy enough, because I also enjoyed some of the people here and if I didn't manage to sensitize the good part of you, at least I tried!

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
Pleased to share with you a personal choice of @George1967. :cool: Absolutely stunning "Married Woman" Kanami Aoki and her only DP scene.
Very exciting Madonna movie and well decensored version of it! (PM me for it)
JUX-753 A Real Life Cabin Attendant Gives Anal Sex For The First Time Ever!! A Married Woman Goes Crazy For The Pleasure Of Double Hole Oil Massage
jux00753pl.jpg

Attachments

• JUX-753_eng.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 580

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... and to end the idea of me and my role here: I tried here (and not only here, because I'm not on the first try like this) ... to look for good people, special people, generous and passionate ... and I somehow thought I could make the bad guys, with hidden thoughts, with hidden identities, the ones who live like parasites - even the ones I thought I could make them discover the good side of them. .. and I came to the following conclusion: those GOOD people I am looking for are many, but they do not have courage, they are humble and silent ... and the EVIL are the ones who come out with their fists in front of them, they intimidate you to make you you feel small and insignificant ... otherwise how could they take advantage of you !? ... the world, it will never change, God can't change it either! ... we are taking quick steps towards a painful end! ... but, for the GOOD I have a piece of advice: STAY GOOD! .. forgive the wicked, but don't help them get worse! ... anyway, there is a Divine balance and reward ... for all!

PS “please excuse my imperfect English (it's not my mother tongue - I know that very well) ... and my exaggerations, when it came to supporting an idea (maybe I forgot, in those moments, that others may have much better opinions than mine) !!!”

Last edited:

Suiko

Dec 2, 2019
Ok, enough guys. We are here to share subs for our love of Jav. I believe everyone here are good people (not always nice) but good enough to come here to share, say thank you and appreciate the work that goes into sharing subs or movies. I personally no longer spend the time as there are more important things in my life but I still come on now and then to find the forum is getting better and better. I wish we all just stop finding things to critique or reading into things too much and just appreciate the community we have here and all contributions whether they are up your alley or not. I personally love the decensored work because I no longer have time to sort through what Javs to watch and also some of those releases are hard to find. I also respect Shiyuan comments heaps (I believe he wants the forum to stay politically free) because he has done so much and shared so many great quality subs for this forum.
I hope we can all just call it truce and get back to doing what we do best, sharing jav subs and helping each other.
Cheers everyone

eanolim

Mar 15, 2010
Alright, here's a bunch of subs made from scratch made by desioner commissioned by me. I'm only uploading the split scenes to filejoker because honestly it's a hassle having to upload my movies to two different services when all my stuff is already on mega.

For any full movie subs I provide you will need to find your own copy of the movie, and you may need to shift the timing of the subs accordingly. If I notice a full movie is hard to get or no longer in common circulation, I will upload to filejoker and link to a release post.

Lastly, some of the videos I can provide aren't the greatest quality, because there doesn't appear to be any better rips available outside the exclusive Chinese sites that I don't want to get involved in. If you want to provide a better RIP, I'll accept it and re-time the subs to that one.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, here we go:

IENE-636 Woman Who Came To Claim Correspondence Has Been Protested By Eyes From The Condemned It's Kramer To Put Quibble Me!There, His Mistakes Discovered!Here Each And Only To The Requesting A Naked Man Biraki Apology!You And Did Sex Pies Raw Hamegan Butt Until You Divulge Your To Tears. (Scene 3 Fujimoto Shion only)

1iene636pl.jpg

Split Scene Download: https://filejoker.net/z27jndoioiz6

MEGA Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/6oFVAKoa#6FCgTfRdwVtvfyKADRqc_0hoQBe1AKnpVti4vo7cE-4

SCPX-132 Nearby Beauty Gyarumama Was A Bimbo Women ● School Graduate Who Knew Anyone At That Time!Or Rumors Husband And Son Will Be Squeezed Out Of The Raw Sperm Until The Testicles Broke At Any Time Vacuum Your Ma ● Co Ban If You Wait Too Long And The Kudoka Tsu Not Kaware It Comes True? (Scene 2 Fujimoto Shion only)
84scpx132pl.jpg

Split Scene Download: https://filejoker.net/17vnksb8it9f

MEGA Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/OwcDnY6I#0AOOGNNUz1SAfr7-Tlxk82vU_87EwBmFe89wAH6uikQ

HUNTA-342 Super Ultimate Busty Lady!A Sudden Mother-in-law Was Young And Preeminent In Style 30 Years Old!3 Always Super Defenseless Do Not Watch Out, So I'm Going To Panchira Chest Chira Nipples Chirping Me Up And I'm Erecting Everyday!My Mother-in-law Is Still A Woman Gathering And She's Gathering Up With Her Father As If I Were Outraged! ! (Scene 1 Ninomiya Waka only)
hunta342pl.jpg

Split Scene Download: https://filejoker.net/kx788ac18gm8

MEGA Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/btsznLyI#yE7ccCo6vTNzMgf5f3IJSVe1fc9-l_QLryPK_y0igTo

VEC-206 Many Times While Being Committed To The Boss's Husband Was Also Crazy Alive I Mizuki Tachihara
vec206pl.jpg

ZUKO-123 Strict Mother And Child Making Because His Friend Was Too Erotic (Javlibrary page seems to have had all its pics wiped, but the movie is still linked there)
1.jpg

WANZ-237 Active RQ Humiliation Off Meeting Ayumi

3wanz237pl.jpg

T28-390 Big CA Shinoda History
55t28390pl.jpg

WANZ-436 Ejaculation Love Of Masao-kun And Frustration Sister H Note Answering Machine 4 Yoshikawa Manami
wanz436pl.jpg

DVDES-951 Masegaki Can Not Be Bound Hamstrung In Oma ● Co Vagina Interior To Shota Sperm Cum Of! ! Boy Chi ● Conceived To De M Awakening In The Pleasure Of Mating With The Seeding Torture Has Been Tutor Big Boobs Her Sister Body Fixed And Boys In Port ...! ! Manami Yoshikawa
42634084_i297608.jpg

FAA-278 My Wife's Friend Brought In At Our House And Started A Costume Party! ! FAA-278 (Scene 1 Ishikawa Yuuna only)
1faa278pl.jpg

Split Scene Download: https://filejoker.net/0wqvwzti5gzd

MEGA Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/vt1hGRgT#BCTCmNEXbQiXH0TANtPMYSeuKxc-08zkEhkCSPVIq_Y

Anyone has the WANZ 436 and DVDES 951 video?
At least 720p would be great.

Reactions: ShinjiYamato

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
Hello!
Is there someone who has subs for EBOD-241?
I thought there was a subbed version of this one, but maybe my memory mixed it with another EBOD movie.

ebod241pl.jpg

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
anyone have subtitles for kaho shibuya miad 901 there is already a uncensored leak of this

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 100

George1967

Feb 12, 2020

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
yes sorry i believe its decensored with javplayer not any leak as of yet but yeh anything is possible in the future lol. was looking for any subtitles for it even chinese it has a good story line with kaho shibuya and her bitchyness makes is even more fun

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
@richlist .. are you sure it's "Uncensored Leaked" or is it just Decensored with javplayer !? ... because I know only one MIAD movie ... "Uncensored Leaked" ... more precisely MIAD-585 (but I don't contradict you, anything is possible ...)
——
here - movie Decensored with javplayer:
http://maxjav.com/215664/miad901-umr/
here - movie Uncensored Leaked:
http://maxjav.com/207912/miad585-leaked/
================================

Hi George1967,

Thank you very much for the links. They provide very good examples of the difference between uncensored and decensored, I'm sure, judging by the stellar quality of your previous contributions. Unfortunately for me, I'm apparently incapable to using UploadGig.com.

Despite having a subscription, all attempts to upgrade to Premium (required to dl the movie) results in me being returned to the login screen.

Oh well...

X-Man