Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
BKD-97_Example Of Scully Style jpg.jpg 17bkd97pl.jpg All:
(AFTER NOTICING AN ERROR ON ORIGINAL SRT FILE, I HAVE REPLACED IT WITH A CORRECTED VERSION FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD NOW.)
This contains fan fiction dialog for the movie BKD-97.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliotz2y
It IS NOT A LITERAL TRANSLATION.
It is dialog that I believe fits the mood, potential story, and non-verbal language from each character.
I DO NOT KNOW JAPANESE nor did I use a translation software.
It contains some story elements that I enjoy. Those elements include incest, coercion, Dominant male, submissive female, and potential pregnancy from incest.
You may or may not enjoy it yourself.
This my first 100% original subtitle publication.
The top picture is an example of the way I often like to use fonts/colors, etc.

This is a collaboration between myself and the very gracious and patient George1967.
If you would like a copy of the decensored movie, you may send ME a PM for that link.
(Thanks to George1967 for that excellent decensored version. Well done!)

I welcome any and all constructive feedback.
I'd be interested to know viewer thoughts on:
- Storyline
- Font style/size/color
- Etc.
Thank you..and enjoy.

Attachments

• BKD-97 Mother and Son Hot Springs Vacation Fan Fiction by IM Scully Corrected.rar
    9 KB · Views: 951
Last edited:

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... Hello and I sincerely enjoy the debut of @Imscully - who has a personal way of subtitling movies, who does a very hard job and who honestly - I LIKE!
... I hope you like it too and support him and anyone who is willing to do something for this akiba community. I will support him, as well as @AgarabjeM ... and anyone who is willing to make these EFFORTS for the akiba family !!!

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... another new gift (from the series of new films -2020) with the theme of incest:
FERA-119 with excellent subtitles (and you know what I mean, when I say that) and a well-decensored film (for 2020) that you receive it with a private message (as usual) !!!
upload_2020-8-21_20-17-35.jpeg

Attachments

• FERA-119_en.rar
    9.9 KB · Views: 730

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017
hi friends ,
another transportation from my side
1.RCT-631
1rct631pl.jpg

Attachments

• RCT-631 tranported by janat2sanjay-en.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 644

dimmzdale

Aug 5, 2020
does anyone has anything from WANZ Factory series "If You Can Endure xxx’s Amazing Technique, you'll get Creampie Sex"? it would be really apreciated

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
does anyone has anything from WANZ Factory series "If You Can Endure xxx’s Amazing Technique, you'll get Creampie Sex"? it would be really apreciated

I have CN subs files for MEYD-346 (Azuma Rin) and WANZ-744 (Julia) from that series. Let me know if you want the files to run through MTL yourself, or I can crash through them after this weekend, I busy editing my next file at the moment.

dimmzdale

Aug 5, 2020
I have CN subs files for MEYD-346 (Azuma Rin) and WANZ-744 (Julia) from that series. Let me know if you want the files to run through MTL yourself, or I can crash through them after this weekend, I busy editing my next file at the moment.

please take your time, good sir. i'm not that tech savvy. i'll gladly wait for your work

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
hello friends,
i have request i want
Maisaki Mikuni
l_l-1023.jpg

subtitles in any language,i am big fan of her in other words i am in love with her..:ksss:
George1967 i have request for you do you have Maisaki Mikuni decensored movies?
here is th link of her work,

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=k5ba
——————-
Yes ! as he wrote @George1980 ... your favorite has a lot of uncensored movies ... here is a list:
http://maxjav.com/68686/0zzmikuni-maisaki/
.. if you don't have and want any of them (or more) ... write me in PM ... and I can help you. .. I, in principle, try to decensored acres that have no decensored movies (or very few) .. the exception is only Maki Mojo (which has many uncensored movies) - but the censored ones are some exceptional! (.. and DP doesn't do in any uncensored movie ... as far as I know) !!!

Reactions: jannat2sanjay

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... I remember that it was here on akiba, an open thread for contributions to subtitles for certain films, which they requested in EROJAPANESE ... I would like to contribute to some films and maybe there are others who want to do it ... how this worked: someone proposes a film to be translated into Japanese (where a subtitle can cost from 100 to 250 $) and if that subtitle was to the liking of many, then they also contributed (with $ 7 .. as if) ... and when the amount was collected, the people from Erojapanese were subtitling! ... I say this because there are movies that deserve subtitles (for example, one of my proposals: SBNR-334 (NSPS-240) ... or any other) ... and there are many who say they would like to contribute , but I don't know how to do it (because I don't know Japanese ...) ... I say that everyone can contribute somehow. Nobody knows Japanese (neither @AgarabjeM, neither @Imscully, neither I ...) we don't know Japanese (maybe just a little ... but, if you want to contribute, there are many ways to do it! ... those who know Japanese (for example @desioner) do a professional job, so paid ... we can call them in this way (as in Erojapanese) = to collect the amount required for a subtitle!
... in conclusion: if anyone knows where it is that thread (which I wrote about above) where you can contribute to the payment of a subtitle made by professionals, to post here ... please!

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
View attachment 2193101 View attachment 2192725 All:
(AFTER NOTICING AN ERROR ON ORIGINAL SRT FILE, I HAVE REPLACED IT WITH A CORRECTED VERSION FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD NOW.)
This contains fan fiction dialog for the movie BKD-97.
It IS NOT A LITERAL TRANSLATION.
It is dialog that I believe fits the mood, potential story, and non-verbal language from each character.
I DO NOT KNOW JAPANESE nor did I use a translation software.
It contains some story elements that I enjoy. Those elements include incest, coercion, Dominant male, submissive female, and potential pregnancy from incest.
You may or may not enjoy it yourself.
This my first 100% original subtitle publication.
The top picture is an example of the way I often like to use fonts/colors, etc.

This is a collaboration between myself and the very gracious and patient George1967.
If you would like a copy of the decensored movie, you may send ME a PM for that link.
(Thanks to George1967 for that excellent decensored version. Well done!)

I welcome any and all constructive feedback.
I'd be interested to know viewer thoughts on:
- Storyline
- Font style/size/color
- Etc.
Thank you..and enjoy.
Thank you for that. It is really one of a kind. Something different and it doesn't matter if it's not an one-to-one translation . The look, the storylline, the dirty-talk.... I like it a lot. I hope there is more to come, Imscully...

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
... I remember that it was here on akiba, an open thread for contributions to subtitles for certain films, which they requested in EROJAPANESE ... I would like to contribute to some films and maybe there are others who want to do it ... how this worked: someone proposes a film to be translated into Japanese (where a subtitle can cost from 100 to 250 $) and if that subtitle was to the liking of many, then they also contributed (with $ 7 .. as if) ... and when the amount was collected, the people from Erojapanese were subtitling! ... I say this because there are movies that deserve subtitles (for example, one of my proposals: SBNR-334 (NSPS-240) ... or any other) ... and there are many who say they would like to contribute , but I don't know how to do it (because I don't know Japanese ...) ... I say that everyone can contribute somehow. Nobody knows Japanese (neither @AgarabjeM, neither @Imscully, neither I ...) we don't know Japanese (maybe just a little ... but, if you want to contribute, there are many ways to do it! ... those who know Japanese (for example @desioner) do a professional job, so paid ... we can call them in this way (as in Erojapanese) = to collect the amount required for a subtitle!
... in conclusion: if anyone knows where it is that thread (which I wrote about above) where you can contribute to the payment of a subtitle made by professionals, to post here ... please!

Motiman was the organizer but he vanished from the forum. I was one of the donors and am still interested in being part of such a scheme if the videos are to my liking.

pantopanto

Apr 2, 2008
This thread is a gem, it has now become my favourite thread. Thank you everyone for your effort. JAV has just become a lot more fun with the subtitles.

May I ask if anyone has English subtitles or decensored movie for the following please? (These are my favourites in my collection and would really love to have the subtitles)

eZ0a83Y.jpg

eZ0a83Y.jpg

AVOP-127

yudki9r.jpg

SNIS-573

hKOPYsp.jpg

AVOP-308

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: jannat2sanjay