Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Thanks. Unfortunately you have to pay for that one. (Too big for free download)

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
Resampled (lower quality) and watermarked, but you could try getting the file here http://javpop.com/2013/07/18/parathd-828.html .
I have that, PM me if someone need it. But I strongly recommend you decensored one, cuz it's HD and subs made for original two-part movie. And there's not much decensored, because it's not all about the penis and vagina, as it's about the plot, atmosphere and acting. I warned you :)

Reactions: MrSV

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
I have that, PM me if someone need it. But I strongly recommend you decensored one, cuz it's HD and subs made for original two-part movie. And there's not much decensored, because it's not all about the penis and vagina, as it's about the plot, atmosphere and acting. I warned you :)

How far we've evolved to become connoisseurs who value plot, acting and atmosphere of JAV films. Heheh

Reactions: AgarabjeM

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
How far we've evolved to become connoisseurs who value plot, acting and atmosphere of JAV films. Heheh
:D:D:D
4bkgus.jpg

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... I really like @AgarabjeM's choices and I'm very happy to have met him ... that's why I'll support him as much as I can! ... anyway, I will also have my posts, which I do not want to complete his choices ... because there are many who appreciate realistic movies (like me) ... but there are still many who appreciate the most commercial ... and I would like you to have a choice ... PS “however ... I admit that ... sometimes, I like @AgarabjeM's choices more than mine”

Reactions: AgarabjeM

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... as I said I will have my posts ... today will be 2:
1) SNIS-717 - with Yumeno Aika (one of my favorites - from the tuned generation ... I still have 2: Okuda Saki and Mori Nanako ... there will be movies with them too !!!) ... back to SNIS-717 - with Chinese subtitles-translated by me in English (the pretentious ones can modify them themselves) ... and the film decensoed with PM to me (as usual) ...
upload_2020-8-15_21-36-51.jpeg

Attachments

• SNIS-717_en.rar
    17.9 KB · Views: 970

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... and the second = a film from the new series (year 2020):
1) JUL-259 - with Chinese subtitles-translated by me in English (the pretentious ones can modify them themselves) ... and the film decensoed with PM climbing me (as usual) ...
upload_2020-8-15_21-40-12.jpeg

Attachments

• JUL-259_.en.rar
    9.8 KB · Views: 565

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... don't forget to encourage my collaborator @AgarabjeM ... who does a hard job (does subtitles from scratch ...) ... maybe I'm not grade ten (although for me they are ...) ... but do something special for this community ... as few do (I don't want to offend anyone, but I would like you to support such people) .... love each other and help each other! ... is all I want from this community! (no matter what some less tolerant people may think ... because they don't conceive of doing that ... it seems to them that there can't be people like us (who give, without asking for anything in return) ... THE WORLD IS MORE AND MORE CRAZY ... WE WANT TO OPPOSE ... AND BE MORE AND MORE BETTER!

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
... and the second = a film from the new series (year 2020):
1) JUL-259 - with Chinese subtitles-translated by me in English (the pretentious ones can modify them themselves) ... and the film decensoed with PM climbing me (as usual) ...
View attachment 2187287

Very interesting JAV cover, I saw that in a recent torrent MADONNA batch from RUNBKK, also javsubtitled released a raw english subtitle file too. So many JAV, and so little time to enjoy it all.

I've playing around with pyTranscriber and when it doesn't crash, I'm surprised how much dialog it can actually captures (actresses' squeaks plus dialog are almost impossible though).

Last edited:

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... all the new movies from 2020 (JUL, SSNI, MIAA ...) that I posted, or I will post, have only one source = a china forum, where I have a lifetime account ... but , I confess that I don't have time to correct them, I just translate them from Chinese into English (I spend too much time decensored to a movie) ... so, I repeat: those who have special demands for 8, 9, 10 subtitles ... I can buy from different sources, I can turn to professionals, or ... if I can't afford to spend, I can do it myself ... by editing and improving the subtitles, to my liking! ... Thank you ! ... I'm trying to help people! ... help us too ... and implicitly the community here!

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone here has translation from any of Bibian AV works (BBAN-)?

Thx
———-
... I have some Chinese subtitles for the following BBAN movies: 008, 025, 065, 087, 178, 179, 180, 181, 191, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198 (only 025 is in English ... the rest is Chinese ) ... and I don't translate them, because the lesbian genre = I don't like it (I didn't even translate BBAN-008 that is with Yuna Shiina) ... so if you want them like that, tell me send an archive with them!

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... another gift: JUX-566 with Thai subtitles (translated by me in English only) ... I always keep the copyright !!!! and synchronized with the well-decensored movie ... and which you receive with PM (to me):
upload_2020-8-16_18-38-4.jpeg

Attachments

• JUX-566_en.rar
    9.5 KB · Views: 616
Last edited: